If India Legalise Crypto What Will Be The Effect On It's Economy? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

If India Legalise Crypto What Will Be The Effect On It's Economy?

This depends on the reaction of the world and the rest of the countries. I am not an economic expert, but I think that India's adoption of the blockchain will never have any effect, but rather it should be adopted by all countries.

• +2 1

If India legalize cryptocurrency then people will use widely I it not good for any country 's economy development but people have a chance to independent theirselves and people get opportunity learning about digital world. 

India is on the top due to it's population strength. If india legalize crypto currencies then it will be good effect on their economy. Because their more people will join crypto world and make money from it. Second it will also good crypto world. When alot of people join crypto it will boost up their usage. 

• +3 1

When Cryptocurrencies is being introduced into a country, I think in the impact of the financial sector which range from intermediary regionals funds to even Banks will significantly see many difference on their boost in one way or the other as from that the impact on the economy can see some high income difference on finance

• +3 1

India has a larger popularity and population also in that country. And legalising the cryptocurrencies means that it will spread in a larger scale. And soon i hope that the the crypto will touch the sky and the cryptocurrencies will be in a great place and no one will be able to stop it. So i hope that it will remain at top 

• +2 1

before 3-4 month India government accept Crypto in there region and really this is great step taken by India government , now traders in India used Bitcoin and doing trading without any fear , this action successfully attract new users in market .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

So many Indians people are living so hard life thats makes India also to be among the poor countries because of some poor cities in India, so cryptocurrencies can bring positive impact to those Indians who are living in hard life. 

I suppose it'll affect positively on their economies due to the fact many residents of India are the use of bitcoins and different cryptocurrencies in my opinion it is possible to push the neighboring countries to reconsider their role regarding cryptocurrencies.

India was initially one of the countries influencing cryptocurrencies, but some government parties have worked to reduce the use of encryption in my personal opinion. The presence of cryptocurrencies may support India's economy significantly in cooperation with the central market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that it is unlikely that this will somehow strengthen the economy of India since India is far away in terms of high technology development and it is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will be used immediately after its legalization

I think that it will not carry any critical situation, and many will even be happy about it. In General, it seems to me that the state can use the blockchain system for its own benefit, and thus get a profit and a percentage!

I think legalizing crypto is India will boost the economy of the country because the government will be earning revenue from every single trader just the way South Korea have done and it will also reduce unemployment rate in the country since there is less job opportunity for graduate.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Solex said:

I think legalizing crypto is India will boost the economy of the country because the government will be earning revenue from every single trader just the way South Korea have done and it will also reduce unemployment rate in the country since there is less job opportunity for graduate.

Besides direct tax profits for the government it will also be a boost for the tech sector of the country. India has many developers that would want to be part of the cryptocurrencies world, but bans don't allow them. Perhaps a favorable regulation will create a tech and financial boom in the country.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Besides direct tax profits for the government it will also be a boost for the tech sector of the country. India has many developers that would want to be part of the cryptocurrencies world, but bans don't allow them. Perhaps a favorable regulation will create a tech and financial boom in the country.

Yes partner I just hope the government consider that as a useful option to there nation because the technology will encounter good advancement and it will also make the citizens more socialized in different aspects of life especially online stuff like this.

• +1 1

They have already done it. It surely will affects its economy. There is currently a running crypto exchange from india. Also there are a lot of indian earning in crypto. After legalizing it they can transfer their earning directly into their bank account. Thats wasn't possible before.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

If they finally legalize crypto in their country, for sure this will help their economy to have sa development or advancement.I think, it will impact a good effect on the economy of india.As it is a advance economy.And for sure, it will help the population easier to earn a living.

• +3 1

Yes because the India is on top in population and also in poor countries people will rely on crypto currencies and it will effect a lot.

It is depending on how they are using cryptocurrencies, because if they will be concentrated mostly in crypto more than their national currency, their fiat currencies might drop its worth. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 11:52 AM, Satya31 said:

I think it will mark a great influence in india's ecomony. Because it is very advance economic sector. This will obvious increase the economic value. And it will effect in international market. 

I think yes. India will make a big mistake if they ban cryptocurrencies and if they don't regulate to make cryptocurrencies legal. The economy will advance faster and there will be so many opportunities for programmers and jobs oppenings. Also the people will all be included in a new financial system that is not blocking anyone from it.

• +2 2

India is a big economy and legalising crypto will help with adoption and increase the Indian economy by creating another industry that was not there. It can be billions of dollars for the Indian government in fees and in economy income.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 11:52 AM, Satya31 said:

I think it will mark a great influence in india's ecomony. Because it is very advance economic sector. This will obvious increase the economic value. And it will effect in international market. 

India my dear it is not an economy sector. It is an country and an economy. When you put sector it is mistake you are very uknowledged and you have to go back to school and leave others because you are have a big huge gap in your education.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't actually care a lot about the effect on the Indian economy and probably it will not have any. It will be about the population that don't have access to banks and commerce and they would expand their business outside their country finding opportunities that now the current system not allows them.

• +2 1

I didn't know it was illegal for Indians. I know many that use crypto so maybe they are outlaws in India but who will look anyway and if there is no direct bank deposit nobody will ever find you. 

• +3 1

It will certainly help the Indian economy and will help many developers. India probably has more than just thousands that want to be part of the economy that will be based on crypto and create great money systems on blockchain. There are very qualified people with tech in India and learn programming from young age. They deserve this chance with crypto and blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 1

The legalization of the cryptocurrency in India will give a big boost because the Indian market is large, in addition to India is one of the developed countries in digital technology, but this is not enough. The advanced countries in the field of technology must legalize the cryptocurrency

• +3 1