How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Well i think bitcoin can survive for a long term of period and it's future is also great  because people are interested because of bitcoin so bitcoin can survive in cryptocurrency industry     

On 12/12/2019 at 3:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

I think that bitcoin will survive when the government control it too. The bitcoin will remain because I think that they have their reserves and still open to those who will invest and want to have profits. 

Crypto currency world and more trader have trust and invest in bitcoins. In my opinion the bitcoins survive at the time when prices goes at high level and technology work full time.

Bitcoin has very high value in the crypto world and we all know very well things are now going change and the cryptocurrency also going so well that every one wants to be a part of that cryptocurrency and they're going to invest more money in the bitcoins also there are many occurrences that are going so well people are getting more attracted towards those currencies also and I think this is the time I'm when everyone should take a step ahead towards cryptocurrency so that everyone can get benefited.

Nobody knows how long bitcoin will last but it's obvious bitcoin will last long because it has a very strong features and it Broadly used by many people, so I believe it will last long.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is natural for the government to try and control crypto, as it has grown to be a large financial infrastructure and could be a good source of income for a country's government. However, despite these efforts it seems that bitcoin is still decentralized and therefore cannot be manipulated or controlled. I think that bitcoin will last a long time, even if it is adopted and controlled by countries.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin can survive for many years to come, this coin has no sign of losing progress, it is always progressing and this make it unique for us to have a good hold of bitcoin

I do not know the pleasure of eating, but I think that he will blame for a long time. This is unless a procedure is not apparent. Almost everyone in this coding world has at least a percentage of BTC. I am assuming that Bitcoin hides a shock by itself and could leave a negative impact on the global economy

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that bitcoin will stand for ever ! because no one will leave it after they get a great benefits from it ! and I don't think that whales will allow to btc to go to the end .

An important question in my opinion is that I think cryptocurrencies are generally related to bitcoin, so if bitcoin goes, they go with it, the crypto market cannot continue without bitcoin

Governments will need bitcoin to develop their economy, but they cannot control Bitcoin or replace it with a second currency

It will continue to develop, work and prosper because it has proven that it is able to help people because it has helped Italy get rid of the epidemic and bitcoin the highest price of the cryptocurrency in the crypto market

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/12/2019 at 1:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

I think Bitcoin can survive for a very very long time, every time more people is join to the cryptocurrencies world so Bitcoin in a couple of years it could be one of the most used things in this world, BTC forever.

On 4/10/2020 at 10:36 AM, Atif71 said:

Bitcoin forever because this is the revelation in Crypto world Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and its effect on other cryptocurrencies price the passage of time Bitcoin become more stronger and popular cryptocurrency its price increase more in future

I think that if bitcoin continued to remain its stability and supplies the  It can grow again and never ended up dying. It bitcoin wants to stay in the currency world they must do something about their stability and it should have good price. 

It is really hard to say something about that. But in my opinion BTC will live so many years and of course this world will be accepted by all over world in the future. 

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be the next revolution of the mankind, the next thing people all around the world will be used and adapted. We cannot resist this evolvement, Each country, and big conglomerate will release their own coin, gradually replacing tradition finance system.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The survival of bitcoin is not just about price or market cap. Most of us underestimate the role of blockchain network in the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin came into existence because of blockchain technology and it has been among us for a decade because of the strength of this amazing ledger. So, how long does bitcoin last? I have to say, bitcoin will last as long as blockchain can defend itself against hackers and cyber attacks. If one day, anyone can disintegrate blockchain and penetrate into blocks, that day, bitcoin will not be safe anymore and its survival will be put into danger.

22 hours ago, MrGox said:

It is really hard to say something about that. But in my opinion BTC will live so many years and of course this world will be accepted by all over world in the future. 

There is a topic that says that in Italy almost 88% of people knows crypto but the amount that uses it is only 15% so it gives me doubt that even if crypto will be known worldwide it will still not be used by all people.

I think Bitcoin is one of the core coin of cryptocurrency. So there is no doubt that it will sustain. But there is a chance if some better coin which will decrease the problem which Bitcoins have is developed then there is a chance of decrease in the demand of Bitcoin

I can't even imagine what would happen if bitcoin fell, but I guess if it was going to fall it would have fallen so far, I see that it is still blooming and going back to the height so I expect it will not fall, and I hope we will not see it.

I think Bitcoin will continue to live as long as it works like this, but there may be new discoveries after many years that will make Bitcoin an old currency.

Life is great and enjoy it

I agree with you, if Bitcoin fails or is breached then the biggest financial crisis will occur in this century, the amounts invested in the cryptocurrency market exceeded 200 billion dollars.

In my guess the Bitcoin in crypto currency will surely survive more than 10 years in crypto currency industry and world because Bitcoin is most popular, liked, high price coin and everyone knows about it. 

Bitcoin is maintaining its production by halving. Even though it has a maximum limit on the coins count. They still manage to monitor and secure it. As long as we buy stock in the market it will survive still. Bitcoin became a big part in cyberworld and I think it will be kept forever.

Bitcoin is the powerful coin over the crypto market and i think without bitcoin there will be no crypto market. Bitcoin is not going anywhere.