How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

I do not think that cryptocurrencies or that Bitcoin will not be able to withstand these problems that face it. I believe that the day will come when governments will surrender to the matter and invest in it and allow people to do business with absolute legitimacy and even help in doing so.

Let me make this clear, as far as internet and technology continue to exist, developing and progressing, BTC and Crypto currency system remains in existence. It's even growing gaining much more acceptance from public.

The value of bitcoin will definitely go up, so therefore, making it a safe haven for investors and investments. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will eventually replace fiat currencies in the future.

5 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

The value of bitcoin will definitely go up, so therefore, making it a safe haven for investors and investments. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and will eventually replace fiat currencies in the future.

But I do not believe that fiat currencies will be taken out completely in the future. We still need to have coins that are stable. We can use stablecoins ofcourse. 

But there still should be a currency that is centralized.

Edited by Strygwyr

15 hours ago, Strygwyr said:

do not believe that fiat currencies will be taken out completely in the future

There might be possibility for that to happen but don't you think of those illiterates that do not know how to read nor write? How could they make transactions within the blockchain as the blockchain is created on thousands of algorithms.

Bitcoin remains the mother of all Cryptocurrency in the market because most of them depends on the value of bitcoin to survive for that reason I think bitcoin will forever survive as.lonf as Cryptocurrency is in existence. Bitcoin is growing day by day due to it volatility, so I think bitcoin has a brighter future ahead.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

No one can predict when bitcoin will last long any prediction could be false let not worry when it will last longer let us continue with our business of course nothing will last forever but every thing had its time limit.

actually we don't even know who supports bitcoin itself , it may be another country who knows but anyway it looks that bitcoin will survive a lot , it is the strongest crypto currency nowadays and destroying it means the crypto market will fall down

• Useful or interesting 1

As a well wisher of crypto i hope the crypto live long, but is lots of factor which is related with the crypto. The government need to adopt this system to live it long. May be the market will be manipulated but there need lots of action to be live long. 

bitcoin may barely survive at the moment although were not sure if bitcoin's are gonna break down next year but today's year is the most hardest decision on investing as its still not recovered or might not even go back to its prime state so good luck on it dont panic.

It is true that many countries want to manipulate bitcoin, currently the use of bitcoin continues to grow, this makes people see an opportunity that bitcoin is indeed profitable. The question is how long can bitcoin last in this industry, while the government continues to provide regulations that make it difficult for Bitcoin to develop in a country, I think we are also looking into and will find out in the next few years. whether bitcoin will survive or not.

On 7/19/2020 at 12:38 PM, Anamul380 said:

I think Bitcoin will remain in the crypto market forever and it cannot be replaced by any currency because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is the most reliable.

Just so you know, bitcoin was not the first cryptocurrency that was created. There were lots of early crypto that was created back then before bitcoin was. But bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency that was successful.

Bitcoin is the god of crypto currency and oldest Too, you know.. Again it has the most popularity who like to hold, trade, invest btc.. So in my way of thinking if btc fall Down the crypto world Will fall Down too Which mean also there has a chance btc will survive more years.. Also you might see no alt coin  can be same as bitcoin position                  

I reason it will live to tell the tale until crypto holders are uses bitcoin as here principal coin.i as well like bitcoin than other coin.altough i gain furthermore litecoin etherium and other at rest bitcoin is the paramount and it will keep going for ever. 

I like to think that bitcoin will survive long enough to change a lot on the financial world and become an asset that will be considered store of value by all investors. Perhaps if you do more research on your own you won't ask these questions and this is not about don't ask questions but because people that research what bitcoin does are convinced it will succeed.

If the biggest countries will support and use cryptocurrencies as well, so then bitcoin can survive much longer, but this doesnt means thats it cannot dead, it has chances to die also because it is not owned by any country or any sector.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Bitcoin alway survive because it is the lord of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has the great market and its price rises day by day mainly if bitcoin ended i think cryptocurrency ended. I think the future of crytocurrency is totally depend on the bitcoin. So bitcoin survive when the world exist. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin will be forever as long cryptocurrency world exists. It seem to be the best crypto now and the investors that come to crypto are interested in bitcoin most and not in all coin but there is money that move to other coins too and help us profit with many ways.

• +2 1

I think crypto currency can survive so many things and it has already and especially bitcoin ,. in the last 8 years it has been experiencing growth and now we are at a state we are depending on its stability to see where we go , so its important we take this in mind and dont take any loss to it, so I think bitcoin is her to stay for a long time and we haven't seen the last of it.

• +1 1

To be honest, I disagree with you @Irungu Bitcoin is relative and we need it to be perfect for us in using it it always has something behind it to work with but to day I think bitcoin can be able to give out one of the best technology that would help us move forward and in some cases we just have to value everything perfectly.

I think Bitcoin is playing an acting roll in the world of cryptotalk.  Through this the economy will also flourish. And the task is easy make most and earn money . In future there will be demand of Bitcoin.

@joemcgwaBitcoin is ruler of cryptocurrency, its never die if it happen then it will be the end of crypto. Bitcoin is the largest trading volume and it has a latest technology connected with blockchain. Through bitcoin peoples easily changed their lifes financially day by day.  In future bitcoin will be lead the world. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that bitcoin will get prolonged stretch of time. It can not just go down at some point unless there is a catastrophic world event. Since still bitcoin has excessively potential and individuals are additionally a lot of enthusiasm on bitcoin. it is one sort of computerized cash and in this modern world it is important.

Edited by ajabe2

Maybe until its last piece would be mined because I think once that happened it would become worthless or I'm just the one who think that way. The reason that I think that ways is because I've seen the BTC survived from major crisis like corona virus.Then if that would happen, the LTC will dominate the market. 

On 12/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Bitcoin will survive and prove its worth and importance in the world, especially after the crisis has swept over successfully relative to the rest of the financial assets. Bitcoin has proven to be the best in dealing, the easiest, and the least expensive.

• +2 1
  • +3 1