About forum campaign pay by post - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

My friend  eve one can get earnings after  completing 100 useful post on yobit. If your account  has shown  50 May be there is some kind of bug I suggest  to refresh your  page or log out your  account. 

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I later understood that they have a lot of moderators moving round the forums reading posts and screening them fetching out the  legit users

Well, there has a lot of moderators there because there has many campaigns available to the users of it and also, the profit in any campaigns are based on the ranks of the members, if you have a high rank, you will get a huge amount of profit.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there has a lot of moderators there because there has many campaigns available to the users of it and also, the profit in any campaigns are based on the ranks of the members, if you have a high rank, you will get a huge amount of profit.

Yes I am aware of this many campaign that I did participate in paid us base on rank and it supposed for this campaign to be paid by rank too

yobit is not accepting new account and no one knows when they will reopen registration.The administration didn’t announce anything about it.So,you can do nothing without waiting.Let's wait and see what happens.May be it can be reopened or may be not!              

Salary by post about forum promotion It's a much better idea I think you should wait. Maybe yobit will give some good update information which is why it has been off for a while. Wait patiently, it will be fixed very soon.

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes I am aware of this many campaign that I did participate in paid us base on rank and it supposed for this campaign to be paid by rank too

Well i hope that this will be happen also here in this forum because this pay per posts campaign is now a long term campaign which is continuing to pay us for our posts, please released some other campaigns that you are mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well i hope that this will be happen also here in this forum because this pay per posts campaign is now a long term campaign which is continuing to pay us for our posts, please released some other campaigns that you are mentioned.

I am having the same hope too that the forum will surely fixed it with time , and for now I am working only the in cryptotalk because it pays me enough.

At the first time we were only suppose to reach 50 posts so that we can start to be paid. But the rules have changed and now all new members have to complete free 100 useful contents and they will start to be paid from there.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Maybe you misunderstood that there is a limitation of 50 posts per day for new account and 100 posts need to get started getting paid, however right now you can't sign up new acc.

Basically as when I joined the site and the exchange I was obliged on having tone on the score unit of having to reach on 100 useful post as having to see 50 post on yours, might be special on your account, on the factor to reach 50 useful post

This is strange thing to hear. But if that is the thing then you are lucky because you are getting paid 50 post earlier. But if it's a technical error then you must contact the moderator. Hope this post is helpful for you.

1 hour ago, P A Ashif said:

This is strange thing to hear. But if that is the thing then you are lucky because you are getting paid 50 post earlier. But if it's a technical error then you must contact the moderator. Hope this post is helpful for you.

Nobody can be paid 50 posts, if so, only 30 will be paid, the remaining 20 will be moved to next day. Yobit are so perfect that no one can be paid more than 30 posts per day. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/12/2019 at 5:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

Maybe before the 100 post recommended in order to get payment is implemented you created your account so that you overtaken the 50 post before you receive payment. You are lucky because all you need is to make 50 useful post before you earn.

No when this forum started , just you need 50 post to get paid, but the update it to 100 useful post to start get profit , is just you are one of the first people how start in this forum.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:03 AM, Babubu609 said:

and for now I am working only the in cryptotalk because it pays me enough.

Well, We have a same idea mate because i didn't trust some other online paying site like cloud mining, i'm being loyal here in this forum by giving some good amount of profit daily.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 10:15 PM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

The rule is not applicable to you since when our register the site you have not been active it is not a mistake just post 50 and continue with your earning.

sure this forum provide us possibility to research and to earn and that i wish this forum will be ultimate lengthy because i will guide this even they do not have pay with the aid of post campaign.  with a bit of luck many individuals right here will appreciate this discussion board that giving us daily income.

You have to post 100 new useful post first in the forum campaign to start earning 1000 satoshi for 1 post. Maximum you can post 30 new post to get 30k in one day.

My friend, you must post 100 posts before you start earning money from the new posts, and I think you have only published 80 posts yet!

On 5/14/2020 at 10:15 PM, Upright said:

Basically as when I joined the site and the exchange I was obliged on having tone on the score unit of having to reach on 100 useful post as having to see 50 post on yours, might be special on your account, on the factor to reach 50 useful post

This was a rule that was changed a little later if I remember correctly. In the original campaign users needed to reach 50 useful posts before they begin earning. It was changed later to 100. I registered with 100 useful posts as limit as well and I think I remember I've read that somewhere.

It was 50 post before payment before but after due consideration, it was changed to 100 post before payment. I guess there was a technical glitch on the site that's why it shows that. 

On 1/13/2020 at 8:54 PM, Sourav43 said:

You can easily earn money by posting forums. You must first post 100 free. After 100 posts you will be paid for each post.

that's absolutely true you will get paid after completing your first 100th post many people are new on this forum they really have no idea about this forum so this post is very useful for them 

All is true, payments on this forum begin with 100 messages, and that is 101 messages - payment. Therefore, do not be sad, and continue to develop on the site, and everything will be in your hands!

• +2 1

I think you will not have problems when you exceed 100 post, but let's take advantage, you earn money but you also share and acquire knowledge ... Good combination for people who like this crypto world. Thank you, good luck, success and profit !!!

It is their new rules i think. After 100 useful posts, you are able to earning. It is just for to balance payment. You should read all the rules from here before starting earning. If you unable to understand the rules and start posting blindly, your account may ban.