About forum campaign pay by post - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

Maybe there's a technical problem on it me before i start earning it requires 100 post and comment.maybe you should ask the support as soon as posisible.so you can discuss if there's a problem on your account.

This forum pays 1000 Satoshi for every post and comments you do .50 post are allowed but you can only earn maximum of 30k Satoshi per day.and it will go directly to your yobit.net balance.you can trade it to other cryptocurrencies.and widraw anytime you want.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

The truth is that after 100+ posts, what you see in Yobit is a previous rule that no longer applies. Hope it helps 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

7 hours ago, lusirevo18 said:

I am amazed at you, because you have obtained many posts to answer all questions about crypto and others. Have you been paid for what you are doing friends?

Of course, I got paid almost for 90% of my topics and replies, until now I don't have any problems with this site, if you have some issues then I will be happy to give my help, you are not the first anyway 

Do your best by posting useful posts to avoid your contents getting deleted. By the way, it was from 30 to to 100 posts as of now for you to be verified. 

You can easily earn money by posting forums. You must first post 100 free. After 100 posts you will be paid for each post.

i dont even heard that news but all i know is 100posts is the minimum required for newbies to post then the following 30posts a day is paid by the admin of this site.. how ever you must be ideal in your posts of topics and must be a constructive words to approve and be paid..

Why are there so many topics like this? It has been repeatedly discussed and resolved.

Make 100 Post and you will get paid in the 101.

Case Closed

On 1/20/2020 at 10:39 AM, nome1 said:

when they start at on time 50post first then paid now they set 100post first then payment start

The payment is after 100 post if you completed your 100 post then you will start expecting Payment

From I read now we need to create 100 post before we get paid. Well, it takes time, but I'm sure it's worth your effort

Before it was 50 post, but now the policy has been changed to 100 post, not bad also make it brother,  work hard to reach the 100. This platform is awesome to us.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can post or make comment all is easy to do. Just get information and share with us as we learning more here...

The rules of payment in this forum starts in 101st post. You can see the rules of payment in "About Forum" for more information you need.  But keep in mind also that the comment must have sense to accept the payment.

This is the best idea that the new member will post first 100 posts and than after that they will received the payment becasue so many peoples will come in the market and they just make some posts and withdraw the money, they are not regular.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:15 PM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

the rules say that you can make max 50 post each day for your first 5 days on this forum. after you reach 100 posts you will have no more limit post but you will paid only for 30 useful posts each day

3 minutes ago, Fathe ali said:

I think all accounts are updated to that rule and yes this posts should have been in about forum section.because my friend who just entered he did 100 posts first and then appreciated.sometimes post not paid because forum site need useful Post.

yes my friend you are right indeed! you need to be careful in writing the answers and publications of the new ones and monitor the clarity of writing the typed characters according to the rules of the forum and state relevant information.

Please be inform or asked to our moderator so that they will update your account. All of the new members are 100 posts required for them.

well i had to do 100 post and i was still not paid, I had to do another 10 post to get paid, so if you got paid after 50 post, you are lucky dear friend. Enjoy the earning, probably Cryptotalk considers your valuable member. 

New users have to post the first 100 posts, you will be a member and make money from the post, yobit charges you from article 101. It's not 50. It has new updates you should follow.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Maybe you can send this problem to the support so they can fix it because there is a big possibility that you will face some problems to your payment if it will not be corrected to the latest one which is 100 useful post. 

Though, you can check it by now already as I saw that you have posted already more than 50 post. If there are no payments after your 50 post then there is no problem with your account if they will pay you after you reach your 100 useful post. 

Welcome bro in this great campaign pay per post, you mentioned yobit exchange show's 50 post and in crypto talk 100  Post, its happen only yobit not update their version and crypto talk already update their version, so don't confused write 100 post then start your earnings from this campaign, and you can't found  like this campaign so work properly.

The updated rule is now 100 post prior to getting paid. It used to be 50 post requirement but that has been changed to 100 post, after the 100 post all succeeding post pays 1000 satoshi each, for a max of 30000 satoshi per day.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

convention in the region of you produce to distribute 100 convenient posts to perceive paid. i contemplate you give rise to to design a new checking account but additionally you preserve request from admin in message group

On 12/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

I think that's not a problem. It's make easier for you to earn fast. I researched about it and I got in the first time of this campaign there is only 50 post required for next payment. I think your account from that time.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA