About forum campaign pay by post - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

I just opened my yobit account to make sure but it says 100 then I noticed this post is old , I see it's better you update and edit the topic because beginners may get confused after reading it or maybe just admins should lock the commenting on it because the problem was fixed long ago and now it says clearly that we should write 100 useful posts first

• +1 1

No, my friend, you get paid after 100 correct, useful and valuable comments, then you get every comment after the 100 comments on 200 satoshi

The rules are always followed in this forum, therefore you have to spend at least 2 weeks to start charging daily, the qualifications also start due to our content and for this you must upload good content and with excellent grammar, see what are the Top rated content and create new content like that, good luck.

The free number that is not paid is the first 100 publications only, but in the past there were no free publications at the beginning and then 50 free publications were placed at the beginning and now 100 and perhaps for this matter you have the number 50

That is a misunderstanding, payment doesn't start after 100 posts, payment start after a week of starting your 20  daily posts, so if you are yet to complete those 100 posts, you should try to complete it and then start making the daily posts.

• +1 1

I think you got the situation wrongly, you can't receive any payment not until you complete your 100 posts, and apart from that,you have to proceed by making 20 posts per day for a week,on the 8th day you'll now start receiving payment

• +1 1

This forums is similar of bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is paying for post and commenting, this is great. I see Cryptotalk users are very low but this forums rules is great for everyone.

Welcome to this forum. The policy of this forum has changed. You must post 100 free posts instead of 50. You are still new here. All member accounts have been updated based on the new policy.

• +2 1

I thought they hadn't updated it yet, but it is clear, my friend, that the posts have been raised to 100 free posts for new members, and these are the new rules for the forum.

You must create 100 comments first, then you can create 50 comments a day, but you only get paid for 20 of them, and each comment must receive at least one positive evaluation, abide by the rules, and good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently what I know is that your payment will only start after making 100 useful posts maybe when you saw it then it has not been updated to 100 posts as of yet.

Dear friend, it was possible in the past it was like this, but now you definitely want to finish 100 useful posts, and then earn, you might be wrongly understood, they mean you can write 50 per day as a maximum, but when you start earning, you will only earn about 20 Post, always look up the forum rules.

• +2 1

Some rules have changed. Therefore, in order to start making money, you must publish 100 free posts. Previously, you could start earning money after completing only 50 posts.

• +4 1