About forum campaign pay by post - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

On 12/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

It can be system bug.Sometimes it can be happened.  Wait for fixed.  Basically payment starts after 100 posts and pays after 7 days.  I think you got this solution.  

The compaign that we cryptotalk.org pay us for our posts. Forum pay us 1000satoshi for each post we do here or we reply here. This is amazing that we get paid just by posting

• +5 1

Your yobit account needs to be updated, cos I'm mine it says payments after 7days when you've successfully completed the first 100post and every members receives his payments in bitcoins.

First of all, you have to register in cryptotalk , after that you have to complete your 100 posts  then you will complete daily 20 posts task  and then you will have to give 50 reactions on posts. Then you earn two dollars daily which you can easily withdrew .

You probably already have an issue with yobit.
In the past, a new member was required to make 50 free posts, but now they have to create 100 free posts, and the forum has updated the accounts accordingly.
Some of my friends have recently entered the forum and have never experienced this problem.

• +3 1

Earlier, you had to post 50, it will start about you, but you have changed completely, now you have to post what you have to give, after that you have to post 20, after that you will get your earned money. 

Its clear by the admin of crypto that every member should pay after completing their 100 useful post than their earning will be started 

You want to publish one hundred variety one jobs and these posts are loose, it is a long way a education for newbies to create really useful topics , severa exquisite matters had been up to date on this dialogue board , i am hoping we will advantage from it all. 

The rule of 50 posts was then but it has now been change to 100 post for long, the most important thing there is to try and complete the 100 useful post so that you will start working to earn immediately don't feel discourage mate

I am pretty sure payment will start after you finished first 100 post and you'll get paid after 7 days later. I don't know why it shows 50 in your yobit account but you should know 50 isn't the right number. Rules can be change time by time that's why you should read the forum rules when you're available.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can receive payment only  to according to the rules of the forum. Your problem seems to be a technical problem. You should contact the forum administrator or moderator about your problem. Hope you get the solution.

• Useful or interesting 1

Previously it was 50 posts but then it was becoming difficult to judge the members from only fifty posts so it was increased to 100 afterwards.

• +3 1

The rules say that after the 100 posts, you will be paid in case of any problem, you can talk to the support team at Ubeat or to the security here and it will be resolved,
Too many posts are deleted and you must compensate them.

There is something strange about that. Maybe there is a mistake in Yobit. I was paid after the first 100 posts and they deleted many of my posts as well. 

Edited by Ayham7daoud
Misspelled

Yes, my friend, you should have posted in the beginners section, but it's okay since you are just starting out
I was aware of the change of some fundamentals and systems, as if the gain was changed from 50 to 100 useful publications, and after that, you could earn

On 12/11/2019 at 11:15 PM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

The forum today has become more rigorous and accurate in terms of work. Many beginners say that their post has disappeared and that it is difficult for them to complete the 100 posts

• +2 2

Well i think they updated there systems so there are now 100 posts which you should complete it whic was 50. So first you should complete 100 posts and then you will get pait for a single post and you must do 20posts daily. Thank you 

• +4 1

When we do 100 posts on this platform, then we payment also start. And then as long as our post is not useful on the yobit account, our payment does not start. Our payment start when our post is more than 100 on yobit account.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk campaign will pay your for your every post. But you have to complete some process first for getting payments. First of all you have to complete 100 useful post. Then you will able to get payment by post.

• +3 1

I think cryptocurrency is now sure that when you create hundred useful posts then you will get your verification and if you create useless topics, then they will delete your post, so you should also add extras in addition to the hundred,so the verification will be easy and you can earn.Crptocurrency is a very good platform having good security and volume.

• +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 5:15 PM, adriano2010 said:

You are confused friend, when you complete the first 100 publications you must make another 20 as the next day as appropriate and then those 20 will be paid 20 days later and this as long as they are useful and with evaluations to be paid.

• +2 1

Hi dear I am beginner here I have completed many almost 250 posts but am still unable to withdraw my money I think that those my posts that have been deleted that would not be deleted.

We should always try to read the forum rules and regulations basically time to time in order to be updated on the changes been made in the forum as we know every new members of the forum most make first free 100 post before starting to make 20 daily posts in order to earn money 

• +1 1

Which brother first begins after the first 100 posts completed. And then you will recieve every Satoshi post in 1000. And every day max 30k satoshi. I have joined January and I've completed 100 posts to start my earnings.You have to read all the rules from here before you start earning. If you can not understand the rules and start posting blindly, your account may be banned.

I think,it is already clear for us that new users should post 100 useful post before they can start earning. Also we should learn to read the rules in this forum,Posting forums can make money very easily, you will be paid when you reach above this limit of posts and your posts must be correct and not subject to deletion.