About forum campaign pay by post - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

Maybe the news was not updated on the yobit panel because sometimes moderators have many things to do thats makes then to forget about it. 

Edited by guatazoo
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think you registered your account later.you should connect your account with Cryptotalk when you start posting on the forum.someime some its happen due to server or internet error.

New users have to post 100 useful posts before they can start earning, but the new rules state that the payment will start after 100 valid posts. You should ask those responsible for this because you still need to meet requirements.

• +2 1

The campaign pay forum post must be a compulsory 100 meaningful and quality publications,then 20 daily quality content task before payment commences after a week.newbies must post 100 meaningful post in my opinion to prepare them for the task ahead and in this process they can seek more knowledge and information about the crypto forum.

I think there is a misunderstanding around here, maybe you are reading what is only above of the table but not the description of the task. I would say it is better to clarify to read it again to enlighten yourself because you might possibly think that the forum or the trade exchange platform is fooling you. I would say that the one hundred post is what the other is also completing before getting paid because this is the exact number that the yobit trade exchange platform is saying before they would pay you to your contributed content you have posted in the forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Maybe it was an old rule that payment starts after 50 posts. But no other rule is that the payment has started after doing hundred useful posts and the useful posts mean that the posts which are not deleted by the moderator as I want to say that if your posts are 120 on the crypto talk. Maybe it shows 100 posts on the yobit account. Because 20 of your posts have been deleted due to useless content or due to the breakage of the rules of the community. I hope you got my point .

The number shown on the Yobit platform is the number of good posts and thus that were calculated only from the total number of posts that you have posted. Therefore, you must compensate and complete them for a hundred useful posts, taking into account compliance with the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

Dear friend read the rules of this forum carefully and there may be update issue but the rules is that payment will be given after 100 useful Posts. So don't worry and Carry On your work.

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

With respect to give you should contact administrator for the assistance in light of the fact that the base helpful post to begin acquiring is 100 and after that you begin procuring as referenced by the administrator. So might be there is a few glitches or bug. On the off chance that you contact administrator your difficult will be unraveled.

For my point of view they did not update their feature on youbit site.Rules is payment will start 100 valid post.So try your best and best of luck.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:24 PM, guatazoo said:

Maybe the news was not updated on the yobit panel because sometimes moderators have many things to do thats makes then to forget about it. 

As I know moderators cannot forget to update the news, but updating the news is not about one click but they must do changes to the developers panel by writing codes 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For Notice of the current members using the payment system I would like to say that the BTC addition to the yobit balance has been disabled for now. I cannot add to BTC at my account. I think the forums are being cleaned and the forum is being updated.

Yes, you should post 100 primary jobs and these posts are free, it is a training for beginners to create useful topics , A lot of positive things have been updated in this forum , I hope we will benefit from it all.

The rules are 100 posts I don't know or seen anything else, it took me 100 posts when beginning and then I started earning payments a week later. I haven't seen something else and if someone else has, a screenshot or a link would help.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think they jus forgot moderator about updating it. Everyone know that payment start after 100 posts. After 100 posts you get starting your earning. I earn from this forum. I think this forum is the best for everyone.

• +2 1

There are rules that explain everything. When I started it was 100 posts and I don't think this has changed, I dont know if earlier it was less or not. It is not hard to make 100 posts as the replies you give also count, you don't need to create 100 new posts, some people get confused with that.

• +1 1

As far as it goes after the first 100 posts, there are also rules you should be clear about. I advise you to check well to avoid being expelled for not following the rules. On the other hand welcome to this great forum.

• +1 1

There is need for all to learn the rules by hard and the campaign rules too. If you do that all the questions are answered. There is 100 posts that are done before the payments begin.

• +1 1

That was what was enjoyed before in the old campaign the moment you finished posting 100 hundred free compulsory the payment start immediately but in this second phase of campaign you post has to last for a whole week before to start counting for payment

• +3 1

The forum is paying after 100 posts, you will also need positive reactions in your posts to receive more payments. It is not 50 I haven'tseen this number anywhere. Beginners should read the rules and abide in order to have a succesful start.

• +2 1

On 12/11/2019 at 11:15 PM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

The forum has conditions since the beginning of its work. It must first finish the initial 100 posts in order to start earning, but today it has increased that it pays a week after completing the 100 posts

• +1 1

As you said. In the About Forum section there are the rules, you have read them and it is how you read them in the forum. Perhaps you found something else but this is what it is valid. 100 posts or comments and you can begin with the campaign pay by post.

• +5 1

The rules of all newbies will make 50 posts in the first 24 hours after signing up and  from then there is no limit for posts daily, immediately after 100 posts in the forum, member will start receiving payments for 20 posts daily. 

The number appearing on the Ubit platform is the number of useful topics that were only counted and other unhelpful topics removed As there is a difference between the number of topics here in the forum and their number in the platform, and this difference is the number of topics that have been deleted.

• +3 1