About forum campaign pay by post - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

Payment for new members is made after the first 100 posts in a forum CryptoTalk, and TALK is transferred to your balance in the Yobit. I advise you to read the forum rules well and review the latest updates.

• +2 1

Its sounds like so much interesting to me to earn without investment. And it will be increasing the number of member.

Maybe that happened last to some old members, and i guess they were lucky to complete only 50 posts and getting paid from 51. But now, you will have to complete 100 posts and after there you will start to be paid.

I think the number of posts has reached 100 because my friend who just entered posted 100 first and then appreciated.  Remember posts must be effective.

post count has reached 100.you cant write words as well but the 50 posts are only for newbies and the first 100 posts are not paid, 101 will be paid and it will be in at your yobit account, 

Get paid for every post its a good approach. But new rules add a new dimension its ensuring good activity of the user. Personally i am really excited about the payment system.

They have changed the rules and now they are paying in Talk token and also paying the bitcoin but now paying for only 20 posts per day.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:01 PM, adriano2010 said:

As i see i have 50 count on yobit panel, and now i have 54 usefull post and got payment for 3, i have a total post of 70 almost but not all are usefull, i asked because i see the rule of 100, but maybe apply only to accounts made after that day. 

As you see you are only paid for few post and that's because you have a low quality posts. The other reason for that is that the Forum have deleted your post and that's why you are not getting paid for it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

That time maybe they did not yet update their payment system in yobit but for now it works systematically. Payment is now on track. There is no issue and they paid you correctly. I hope your problem is solved now. Let us make earnings and work here 

• +2 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

Hey mate, after 100 useful post your earning will start but I not understand where you see your earning will start after 50 post? If you connect your cryptotalk mail at yobit you will get your answer dear friend.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Since I started in September it was 100 posts required and no less. It is written in Yobit too and in the directions given by the Cryptotalk moderators in the rules of the forum campaigns. First you have to finish 100 posts and after that you begin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

First of all thanks my friend for this kind of information. I don't think that they had updated their data on the yobit. And the payment will be starts after the 100 useful posts . So keep doing work to achieve success.

You need a hundred posts to begin. I don't think yobit says fifty maybe this was earlier but since I joined for a few months ago it was one hundred and it was said so by everyone in the forum and in the details of the rules. The forum is most about crypto and of course this is in a wrong section, it probably belongs in about forum.

The campaign rules are on several posts you should be reading in the about section of the forum, they are pinned there and you should read them and completely understand them, next you should read the forum rules and be sure not to make mistakes that are spam and useless posts or duplications.

• +2 1

The conditions used to be 50 posts before, but now they have become 100 posts. After that, the forum will pay you for each response. You can see the publication of the rules necessary for posting and the installer at the top of the forum so that you do not make mistakes and be banned

You get paid after you finish 100 posts. This is written in the rules. What you should be looking more is how much can you learn and what you can offer to the forum and us the other members. You have to be useful member and offer creative thinking and useful advice to all of us.

This would only make sense if you made the account before this was applied and if it was then its good to know and starting from 50 is alot better than having to post 100 before starting to earn some in the community forum.

This paybypost campaign is very profitable because they will add the earning and this action was stopped for few months but it has already restarted and this action is for long term and you shouldn't worry that you wont get payment.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The campaign requests to the new users to finish 100 test posts before start counting the numbers in the Yobit. I am think this is a good rule and maybe even more it could be as 200 posts to give more time for the newer member to be used to the forum and the rules.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 2:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

Looks like you have registered at that time when they have the condition of 50 posts for payment starting. Now they have changed the policy for payment, you have to comply with new policy. For his take the screen shoot of account and send it to mod for guidance. If you don't do this you will face problem in payment. 

I wanted to comment on this topic to say my opinion that the amendment made by the forum administration, where I amended the payment system from 50 useful posts to ‭100‬ useful posts, is in my opinion a good step for beginners to learn more and I benefited from that

It was 50 a long time ago and now its 100 also payment method has changed now only posts with positive reputation will receive payment but you will get talk token and btc at the same time also you can get talk token for every reputation you give to others.

On 5/24/2020 at 6:42 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

My friend, you must post 100 posts before you start earning money from the new posts, and I think you have only published 80 posts yet!

Well, that's true mate, they need to complete the 100 post requirement to get their profit in their next post, as of now the 100 post requirement is still working and it's very useful in this forum.

In the old payment system the counter was slow and also there are always some posts that are been deleted so the counter is too gets down all the time. do not worry about that.

I really thank this forum for bringing the paybypost campaign back because the talk token still decreased so if would become worthless soon so we are aiming to the paybypost.