Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Yes you are right . Crypto currencies could  be a full  time job. The main thing  is needed  is experience  and sensibility. Without these things  we could  not  be successful  In this field. 

I have already chosen this kind of work, I earn only on cryptocurrency and spend a huge amount of time a day trading. I don't use any other ways to earn money

I don't think yet that Crypto currency is not full time job. Because it didn't full fill the expectation of people especially especially the security system. Still security is so weak.

I'm doing crypto as full time job as of now since some months ago and so far I have been sucessfull and even with this corona problem, its better for me now that I do all online. I would recommend if you know what you are doing.

Yes i will  chose cryptocurrency , because first really profitable business , and also i can work any time i want , but this you have to learn hard about cryptocurrency to be good , and also invest a good amount in . For that i chose cryptocurrency, because i feel good when i work in.

l like working here, because there is not any Chef and somebody, who can give you some command. This feeling is really great. l would really choose cryptocurrency as full time job. When you like your job, that means you don't work. 🙂 Thanks.

If i look at the current situation for me i can't accept the Crypto as full time job as i don't have Investment todo here and i am earning very less through the sites and gathering my pocket money . But if you have good Investment and motivation for learning you can jump in Crypto field.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It requires some criteria if you want to be eligible to choose it as your main job.It's not as stable as accepting fiat money. I would do it as a hobby because of the risks. Imagine if you worked for a year long and then lost everything because the price went down 60% you would not be able to pay bills and feel awful.

21 minutes ago, Tajkiya Tabassum said:

It requires some criteria if you want to be eligible to choose it as your main job.It's not as stable as accepting fiat money. I would do it as a hobby because of the risks. Imagine if you worked for a year long and then lost everything because the price went down 60% you would not be able to pay bills and feel awful.

That is what have happened to me these past few weeks, I lost exactly 60% on my ether. It is a moment of no turning back but sit back and wait.

there are many people doesn't get job and is difficult to stay at home without any job so crypto can help them to work and take a good income they can make it a full time job

Well actually it depends on individual , if an individual got a job which fetch he nice amount of money without much stress, and he has a low knowledge about cryptocurrencies which makes him earn less , that person would like to take crypto as a per time job, but if he is a good trader and earns alot then Crypto might be taken as full time job.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well i will not choose crypto as my full time job as crypto is great as part time job but not good as full time job and besides this i have a dream of having government job so i will not choose crypto as full time job    

Yeah you can. You can choose crypto trading as a full time job or through crypto currency you might never have to work again but for that you require to invest huge money in exchanges or huge time learning about the market conditions to generate the ability to predict future course of coins.

468x60-3.png

Thats a contradictory topic to talk about. If you have just started crypto then it is not a full time job. But if you have spend much time in crypto and now have handsome income then it is a full time job.

I don't want to choose cryptocurrency as a full-time job because the crypto market is not stable. When no one can say when it will collapse, then working on crypto as well as any other site has to be learned so that if one day we lose crypto, we do not have to spend the day frustrated.

Yes, it is possible that I have now given up the idea of going to work from others, and I have just worked on coding and providing me with the most delicious things. You will need time to get along, but it's comfortable. Also, you will need some financial contribution if you will pass through a stage where I do not like anyone to fall. And it needs to be on hold

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If I could be a cool trader, yes, for sure. In other cases, no. At the same time, probably, working on blockchain projects could also be called working with crypto... This option could be considered as well

They can and they have. Generally miners adapt crypto mining as their full time job but its not the same for traders. To get a stable or sufficient income from trading you need large investments and a lot of experience. Even then it is not possible to determine your profits every month. So adapting trading as a full time job is subject to high risk and income instability.

468x60-3.png

I have already seen and met a lot of people who found their place in the crypto world and earn a good amount of money that allowed them to quit their main job.

7 hours ago, Rezort said:

I have already seen and met a lot of people who found their place in the crypto world and earn a good amount of money that allowed them to quit their main job.

You have seen and that seems great hearing from you, but I don't think I will just leave my job because I have earned huge in cryptocurrency, I need to socialize with my colleagues even do am not getting enough from the job I have

I think that I can`t regard cryptocurrency like full-time job, it`s just my hobby which gives me additional money and I like it. I know new things and this is incredible 

On 4/15/2020 at 8:26 PM, Arshatom said:

If I go full-time job at cryptocurrency I may have a lot of problems, especially economic because there is no guarantee that everything is virtual here but if you are a wealthy person then I can say that cryptocurrency is enough for you.

When it comes to full time job, anyone thinks the only source of income from crypto is trading but this is wrong. You can have a full time job but it requires you to pass some academic courses related to blockchain or developing decentralized apps. If you gain enough expertise in these fields, you can apply for so many job vacancies that are available. Today, many employers are hiring crypto experts to start new projects. You can have a look at jobs section here for more information. The easiest crypto job is to write crypto related articles for crypto websites.

On 26.12.2019 at 20:09, mdmusa said:

I'll accept Bitcoin No Full Time Jobs. Because bitcoin has no future. Full job has a future. No need to worry about the future of flower jobs. If you take a flower job, the future is bright

I agree with you. But at the moment, cryptocurrencies are profitable. And I also devote a little time to them in addition to the main work. And it's not a bad side job. But the main job is more important to me.

If l would earn enough from this world, l choose cryptocurrency as full time job. But in my opinion it is something passive earning. Indeed, there are numbers of people, who could be rich off BTC. But to be rich you need to have experiences and knowledge. It can take a bit long time to get some knowledge in this world. Step by step you can do it, but we should also get other job. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend 

Yes i chouse this option. Cose i am a student. I need money for my study cost.cryptotalk is trusted side. So i really chouse this option. Many others also like same reason. 

Thanks