Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

The world of cryptocurrencies is very good and the world of trading is very profitable and you can achieve great profits from it, but as advice I do not advise you to rely on it completely, but you can rely on it as a secondary income only.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Why not. But for now as for me, I can not because in have job. If I don't have job, I will look for opportunities in cryptocurrencies. There are opportunities more in cryptocurrencies than fiat. 

of course I will choose Crypto talk as a full time job because the knowledge and experience I am gathering here it will help me in future to get some more profit and also improve my communication skills and my creativity level that's motivates me more to worker continuously.

Not now I think, not unless cryptocurrency will be legalized I would make it as a  full time work. But in this time . It is a no for me now.

I may pick crayptocurrency  as a full time activity  in a jiffy  for the reason that I am immobily a leaner therefore  I can't  complete  other jobs other than this if you work crayptocurrency  for a full time job.

no I prefer to make cryptocurreny as a second work..or a work on the brake time..it don't need so much time...

and you can loose with this world..so people should keep a real work 

48 minutes ago, MD Abdul Alim said:

Youcannot rely upon it, but you can maybe make a business around it on the side like a magazine or videos, or accept it. It's not a thing to make a job around but instead to inspire to learn and use. Maybe you can get a job around coding and cryptocurrency can be a start into learning how to code.

I think you can not make yourself fully dependent on crypto income because it is only a part time investment. it requires a lot of experience and practical skills to gain big profit from your small investment.

It is possible - sure - cause im from it business and work in this economy... why not be on the digital currency,crypto (or however you want to call it) side. But I would not risk all and try to live from my own crypto project. That is too much risk in my mind

Until three years ago, I could have chosen yes or even for a few months, but with the market conditions of the village, I left this idea and started to realistically dream.

Of course yes if they provide 0.001 BTC perday for 30 posts not only me all of the members will leave their jobs and join and there will be a massive newbie joins this platform 

In my opinion cryptocurrencies is too boring for a fulltime job, you will be crazy because of price grahics and its analytics

Obisely I choose Crypto currency is full Job.... Because it is good earning site. This site i earn lot of money everyday..it is short time work.......

I think, it could be harsh.. Nobody should done like this... Crypto currency is not a life lead project.. Yes, crypto currency is a big project, but still not enough for leading your life...                  

Wow, that's something that I haven't thought of before. I agree with some of the comments here that as of now, the market is still very volatile, so it's better not to risk investing your whole life to bitcoin. Right now I'm free mining/collecting bitcoins on the side, but I have a full time job that is my main source of income. However, we never know where the tides of the future take us, and bitcoin might become really important in all aspects of our lives. By then, everyone might be working for and transacting in bitcoin.

Yes Crypto currency can be choose as full time job or income sources. But for that you need knowledge of Crypto and skills of the trade. Without knowledge you can't earn here

There is nothing bad to choose cryptocurrencies as a full time job. Some people are doing it. I have seen two friends not working but choose cryptocurrencies. 

24 minutes ago, Ganhanmarin said:

I have chooses cryptocurrencies as a full time job son months ago. No WOR in my country and I see it as an alternative. 

Just like you, I do this half the time. because if this becomes a full crypto routine it will be difficult and there must be true belief.

I think I will not choose crypto as a fulltime  job because for me it’s so boring and i cant work fulltime with crypto

If you are jobless like ne yes you can choose  Crypto as full time income source. Crypto is not a job its  good source if income for wise person. Investment in Crypto is good option

Well you might not. Because if trade here then it will need 1 hour or something more. But if you collecting money here by comment or post then it will need less than 2 hours because you can comment only 30 per day will count. So how can you choose it as a part time job?             

Obisely I can choose Crypto currency in all time job... Because I investment this site I earn lot of money from every day.......

There's a lot of career opportunities in crypto if you have a right skillset and experience

Hello my dear friend. I'll be honest here. I'm a student so i can't consider the crypto currency as my full time job. As crypto currency is very unstable so its really hard. 

Yes ... Why not???... Trading is cryptocurrency is now very profitable. If you have enough knowledge ideas information and experience about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency market  you do not need any other job to live your life

It could also happen because this world is all about earning money. And the ratio of unemployeds are high so this the only way to become millionaire