How do I know who give me Reputation? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

There is only one way to see who is giving you reputations.You have to check the notification to see who has given the reputation, from where you can see who has given the reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/8/2019 at 1:14 AM, Migo said:

You will get a notification about that, it will appear in the top right of your page, or you can go to your profile page then you will see everything you want 

The notification of the someone who give you reputation it will only shows you the one person but I think in the profile as you say you will see all members that's reacted to you

To get information about your reputation,  all you need do is to click on your profile,  check your notifications,  and you will see all that you want to see. It's very easy 

in the notification there, apart from replies, there are also people who give reputation or react to your post. try to read every notification, and don't skip it. This forum is very fun because there are always notifications.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:34 AM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

Well if someone reacted your content, then you will receive a notification that will be found in the upper right corner of the forum and the burger menu from there you will see of course a number correspond to the number of notification and then you will see if your content got quoted or reacted and if you click it you will directly go to your own post and see who responded.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:55 AM, kyoukage01 said:

If your notifications happened to get buried by something else, and/or you want to see whether or not those reputations you received are good or bad, you can check out your reputation activity as an alternative. You can find it in your profile page. See the pictures below for an example.

Untitled02.jpg.9d7edb96f4b6255615e6a933bf378dcb.jpg

Untitled03.thumb.jpg.4b13234934f6fb6c3c49f8f0b1b1ff9a.jpg

Here's yours:

Untitled04.jpg.fe7d10d6aff87af47f20953a53fda650.jpg

I am try this but i can not found see repulsion activity option then i go on notification option and then i goto view all notification i see all the notification  and their is people who react on my post .

In my case I visited my notifications to see who reacted in my comments. But it's hard of course I hope new feature will be added in that case. Sometimes it can be seen to your comments just press the blue heart icon.

In your account there will be having notification option..there you can find each and every activity which is tagged with you or relate you...

therr you can see the reputation given by the some person

The people did not know when you have only one post. But now your posts proved useful for people. So some people give you community reputations. I no know about your question answer.

Reputation came from reaction that giving by another member because your good post. Until now I don't know what the  function but I believe it is good. Try to make good post again maybe someday we can get benefit from it.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

I think you can try to open your one of the most liked contents, after thats you'll see like button thats show how many likes, just click it

Yes really what you mean is that we have opened one of the most liked content and it turns out there are various kinds of people who like it so that the number of likes many of the various people who like it.

Mostly are showing in your notifications or you can review your topics in your profile to check who gave to heart!

The more hearts will increase your reputation in the community!

3 hours ago, ajgorali said:

yes yes she is right I am totally agree with you only the notification can I help you as there is no way to see all those things at time it's good to allow members to view there only repetition

This is not important for us at this time and we need to concentrate on the forums and making it more active again. You can get more points when you open good new threads.  I am not yet concentrating on this Reputation points and just keeps on posting something here everyday.

20 hours ago, Nosrat Nishi said:

Only notification can help you. i suggest you always follow notification that you know to,   who follow you, who reply your comment and your reputation status. 

I am happy if you give good advice to me because it is so important for my reputation status in the future because with this notification I can take care of replies to these comments.

So far I haven't seen any way of seeing who gave you reputation and I like it that way as it keeps users who give reputation anonymous but the moderators can still monitor it if someone is spamming you.

3 minutes ago, Uthman Uthman said:

You can about who give reputation by checks your crypto talk forums notification

The notification is always over clouded, the bes way is to click the reaction button and you can see who reacted.

You will get a notification when anyone give you reputation. so it is easy to find out who is giving you the reputation. all the notification will stay all the time.

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

you can see that on your notification,itvwill says there that someone reacted on you,it is in the top right side,the 3 line there,just click it and you will see a circle like globe,and thats it.

People are more famous by doing work when they are old users once.There is a way to know who give them a reputation is notification as i know, by it they can find their identity as an reputation sender.       

I think reputation are increased as how people reacts to your post.

Just a maybe. Since am not too sure about it

It will notify on your phone,you will see that on the notification,it is on the top right corner, a number will show there if someone quoted you or some reacted on your post.

getting something on your account you can see at the area of notifications.there everything like facebook you can see and do follow link will take there after click on that