How do I know who give me Reputation? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

Take a look at the notification menu. Here you can see what gives a reputation to those who respond to posts. This forum is very interesting and very easy to use as a platform for social networks.

Well it is very easy when someone likes your posts or comments they will give you heart reactions which means your reputation will grow with every heart react you get and it will be shown in your profile as well as notification bar. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I see that you want to know who give you that well it is easy just go to your profile or your topic that you create then it will show you the one who give you and just keep posting a good post.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

You can see it on your notification menu. This forum will notify you if someone quoted you, mentioned you, or gave you reputation points. If you received that notification, you'll know who give it to you because their names are also into that notification.

Edited by Daaang

We can check as to who gave the reputation, Go to your account and click on community reputation, under that click on content type there forum and open the drop down menu and click on posts. And then you can see who gave and for which posts.

Yes I think I have tow suggestions until now.. 

The first show list of reputation members..

and the second to get notification or email when my post deleted with the reason of deleting. Ok 

On 2/8/2020 at 7:11 PM, Calvinpriva said:

It will be good if you can see all who gives you reputation but i dont think if for now you can do that.. hope for new updates soon.

Yes, it's true what you said because it would be a good thing if they could see everything that gave them a reputation so they could do it, so I only hope for the best in the future and there will be new changes.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

Am not even sure if the reputations you get add anything to your profile or success I don't see any importance attached to this

19 hours ago, MaFiA3 said:

You get a notification about it, it appears in the top right of your page, or you can go to your profile page, but I think you'll see what you want.

To see all of that requires learning for people who don't know to know it so I thank you very much for giving us good direction, with that I can see the profile page and I can see what I want there.

I think what you are saying is that how can I know a good reputations and how do I know who gave me the reputations, there is importance in that, you just have to login to your personal area and see the reputation in your profile that will help you in knowing who will do so

You can see who give you reputation in your notification, if someone reacted to your opinion you will get a notification and that is where you can see who give it to you.

Click on your profile then click "See reputation activity" on the left side of your screen. Then click "Posts." You can see a complete history of your reputation.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

3 hours ago, Belal869 said:

Dear friend I think that you can just see that how much reputation you have received from the forum topic post but i think that you cant see who given you reaction on your post..

Yes your opinion is correct and until now I can not see those who have given a good reputation and certainly I am happy and grateful to those who gave me a reputation, maybe because I made a useful post so they liked my post.

23 hours ago, Jam kamran unar said:

Im newbies but I thing we get notification in your profile. 

right you are and if anyone give you any reputation then you can easily know about it from the notification in the profile of your account.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

I don't really have any ideas about identifying a person who recently  gave us reputations I think it's hard for me

I have only 1 reputation so far, but I can see it on my profile, under my posts. I though I will get a notification if someone gave a good reaction or useless reaction, but nothing happened at that time.

It will notify you reputation gave you reoutation point, after that will see likr button that show how many likes, just click it.  

That reputation will add in your profile, Go to your profile, then you saw there who give you love react and for which post, that all will show on your profile.

Thank you

On 12/7/2019 at 10:34 PM, Loly said:

Yes you see the name of those members how give you reputation to turn on your notifications settings and then you receive a notification when a member give you reputation or quotes you in a post 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:42 PM, Adil909 said:

If someone responds to your opinion, you will receive a notification and it will be visible to you who gave it to you.

Your opinion is good even I am more pleased with something like this with your notice.

Of course I will respond if there is a notice and it will appear to me because they can give comments that are against me so I will respond back to them with good comments.

When someone puts a comment like you increases your reputation counter and also gives you a notice and learn who is the one who gave you the reputation easily.

4 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

When someone puts a comment like you increases your reputation counter and also gives you a notice and learn who is the one who gave you the reputation easily.

Yes my friend and we also have a good reputation and offer other services to others and take the reputation

On 12/7/2019 at 12:34 PM, Loly said:

Just be happy if you got reputation and may be in notification setting you got his or her name.