How do I know who give me Reputation? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

There are many ways that you can find who gave you reputation like you have to first go to your profile section than select your topics that you have posted there you will be seen you got heart given on your post by random members.

3 hours ago, Ayeha0987 said:

Yes you  are right , i know for now they dont mentioned  the name of the member  who give the reputation  maybe its not working like , so maybe the more member  gave u good reactions  the more your reputation  up ,so we move forward by leaving lets on one day the reputation will count for everyone  .

Yes you are totally  right  i am agreed with you  i can not comment  on this and if anyone  knows the answer  to this question  please  let me know , the fame of good and evil is not expressed in the medium  of reaction  ,all post on crypto talk are very important  .

Yes, this is the principle, the more you get a lot of likes, the higher your reputation in the forum, whether between members or the number in your account, this is everything.

To know who gave you reputation you could just check it under your profile. You see all the people who gave you reputation. Their names will be showed by those who reacted and you'll see it by a love heart

I think you must activate alerts to receive this, otherwise you will not be able to know that, you must go to the notification settings and activate all the features, good luck to you and everyone

When you click in your picture in posts, forum will redirect you to your profile page, you will see the member name that gave you reputation in the Activite panel you can check it easly.

On 3/1/2020 at 12:07 AM, cryptoya11 said:

When you click in your picture in posts, forum will redirect you to your profile page, you will see the member name that gave you reputation in the Activite panel you can check it easly.

I don't think on your profile you will see who reacted to you, you will only see a number of reactions.

You'll get notifications for this.If you Don't turn on notification for every reactions you'll get some reaction of plus.so be very sensitive and careful to your post.    

This problem is also happens with me some people like my post but i did know who is reacted to my post..so i am asking to senior members that is there any way to see this?

Make sure you turn on notification on your profile so you'll receive all the interactions you receive and be aware of the people who give you reputation

10 minutes ago, Ahadfuyad said:

You'll get notifications for this.If you Don't turn on notification for every reactions you'll get some reaction of plus.so be very sensitive and careful to your post.    

On your profile timeline it will show there or on your notification area it will be available there.

My friend I think anyone cannot see or views who give you reputation reaction but the good reputation Will give you benefit it will show your reputation good but be careful about the bad reputation 

Hi buddy  if you  want to turn  on notifications on reputation  You receive. Goto top right  corner of your  profile. And click  on notifications then notification  setting. Turn on notifications when  someone reacted to your  post . Hopefully  You understand  well.

The only method is to check your notification right there u can find who have give u reputation. And if logically think then positive commentetors may have given you reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/7/2019 at 11:34 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

Hey mate, if you check notification or if you visit your profile you see who give you reputation to you, getting reputation is very good that means you sharing good content that's why you getting like for your post.           

Welcome with me
On the right in the notification icon, the sender will appear for a reputation without text message
You can view your profile page to see all reputation notifications or messages

18 hours ago, HackerBoy said:

You can see your reputation on your notification panel bar. or your profile section. there you can see who gives you reputations and which is bad and which is good.

Yes that will show you who like your post and also who also view your own profile.

17 hours ago, Sifatmihad said:

If you can post meaningful posts according to specific topics in the Crypto Forum, your field will increase. So you must post meaningful.

From your profile you will be able to see that it will actually reflect there that someone reacted to your post.

Yes, you can find out exactly who put the reputation. It’s not worth the trouble, just review the action in your account. 

3 hours ago, bliznec said:

Yes, you can find out exactly who put the reputation. It’s not worth the trouble, just review the action in your account. 

You will be able to find out when you see that notification in your timeline and then you should click it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I join this forum recently I don't who gives the reputation points. Even I don't what they are? How we can gain these points. Can any body explain please what is reputation points. Thank you in advance. 

If you see your post history, it shows also every reaction you received from people. You can also see your total reputation score.

Well, The Topic is very old. But, when someone give the reputaion to my post I am getting notification for it. and I can see who give the reaction. 

You can search for the post where someone gave you that reputation and see who is the person that did it. Because you can check the history of who gave you likes and reputation 

I think there is no significant problem for this because we can see all who react to likes in the post, you can check through your profile and see all your activities so they will be seen.

Its easy. When you found that your reputation is increased then you can find him in a notification bar. There will be notification that someone give heart reaction on your that post.