How do I know who give me Reputation? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

27 minutes ago, ajgorali said:

I think also like you to concentrate on this forum to active it. 

I am active on this forums as well and their is no need to worry about it. I am looking to get higher rank in forums, but currently waiting for more members that make sense here. BTW I didn't get it what you were saying to me? Do you like to tell me your question in details.

To know it you need to check the notification. here you will find all the notification about who is replying on your post and also who is giving you reputation.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

No I don't think for now you can be able to see it because I too have tried to know those that gives me reputation but I couldn't. 

well you actually can and all you need to do is check your notification bar and it will show you who gave you reputation as it will say "someone" reacted to your post.

8 minutes ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

Not only say or see some one has given me reputation, what I need or what we are talking about is to see name of the person that gives the reputation

dont you check your notifications mate? you can see right now that i gave you a reaction and that so far has enhanced your reputation and you will see my name in your notification as naga reacted to your post.

This is very simple to find out, all you have to do is go to the notifications sector and there you will see everything, and also the user that gave you a reaction. 

Definetely you will not see all the listed people on your reputation. The only way was the notification, you can monitor everytime who's giving a reaction on you.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:34 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

You can see it from your post where did you get the reputatiin. When a reputation you get a notification will pop up on your notification option. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes its difficult to know that from whom the reputations are received and in from my point of view there should be a feture which will be showing the reputation received from which users.

You can see the member who reacted to your opinion or give repuation in your notifications in the right top corner of the forum. so goodluck mate keep creating good contents.

When you get reputation then you will get a message on notification tab by saying that so and so reacted on your post, this mean some one give you reputation.. It is that simple, so keep working, I hope you will get more soon.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

No I don't think for now you can be able to see it because I too have tried to know those that gives me reputation but I couldn't. 

If you feel better at work so that there is someone who gives you a reputation then you should be grateful and calm to face this. I feel happy with your spirit all this time with the spirit that you show.

Go and check the notification menu.Every activity about who has given you reputation and who has replied you or posted in your topic, everything is mentioned there.

Who will like my forum post and give positive response to the post. Follow me and visit the profile. He seems to be giving me reputations.

Reputation is given by different person who likes your post and comment.but I think you can check it on notification.and of you want to check summary of it look at your profile.

Try to check your notification. I always get some notification when someone quoted my comment which is I think similar if someone gives you a reputation points. 

It good to know who gives us reputation to be it will be a sign of recognition among members. Thanks for the comment I also check mine. 

On 12/7/2019 at 11:04 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

Reputations are made when someone liked or dislike your posts. It shows the numbers of reputations you have in your profile,but it doesn't show the person who gave u the reputations for some reasons..reputations shows if your posts are genuinely liked or disliked by users in crytpo talk forum ,it won't affect your earnings ,just in case you're worried about it. 

You will know the person who give you reputation, in notification you will see the member who reacted or like your opinion. and that person who reacted is the one who give you reputation.

I don't think reputations are a very difficult thing to check. I think you can easily find out who gave you the reputations by entering your crypto forum and checking your notification.

I think when someone gives you fame and the only way to know that way is in the top corner of this forum by notification because nothing can be known without distortion.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:34 AM, Loly said:

I don’t know about that but maybe because there is something problems, in the server I guess I can’t receive even notifications I hope there’s way to resolve this.

no any option to chek how give reputation you can chek only on notification otherwise not possible ihope cryptotalk add this button in future.

You can find this out through the notifications that you receive in the notification bar at the top, or you can enter the post that was given you a reputation and click on the reputation, and then the name of the person who gave you will appear, and you can also know by entering your profile where the notices will be under the button of the last visitors

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day