Bitcoin is more secure today than before. It is getting safer day by day. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Bitcoin is more secure today than before. It is getting safer day by day.

I want to talk about bitcoin and blockchain security by mentioning a fact. I think it was easier for hackers to manipulate bitcoin transactions or blockchain network in the early days when bitcoin came into existence. Why?

The security of blockchain is achieved by connecting all blocks together as chain. Any new block have a hash that is connected to the old hash of the previous block and this process continues for the next blocks. So, if a hacker wants to manipulate any block hash, he have to manipulate all blocks before and after it to achieve his goal and since the number of blocks are extremely high, the time and energy he should spend to hack one block will be huge.

But 10 years ago, the number of blocks were not as high as today and it was easier for hackers to manipulate hashes. So, as time goes by, more blocks will be added to the network which will result in safer bitcoin transactions. What do you think?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

6 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Currently there is now way to crack the code of bitcoin.Well The only way in which Bitcoin can be broken is by a sufficiently powerful quantum computer. You would need one with at least 1500 qubits. Currently we are only at 20. It might not seem like much of a difference but it is quite a lot.

Yes you are right, bitcoin is so powerful and scam it will be too difficult, and like you said above, to broke bitcoin you need a powerful computer and a lot experience 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it has a little confusion.

No matter if there is a Hash, it cannot be decrypted because the SHA256 algorithm prevents it. It is that makes the network safe.

So the miners are responsible for creating the block when they find the encrypted Hash, then more miners confirming.

Nowadays, deciphering Hash is usually more complex than before.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

What are you talking about mate? Bitcoin was never been played with or manipulated by hackers before and there is nothing even done to the network now other than addinf lighting network fkr transaction speed but bitcoin is as secure as it has been since day 1 .

Bitcoin may be secure because it is almost impossible to hack blockchain network but computation power of computers are getting stronger every year and it may be a risk for bitcoin security if used by hackers.

However, even if bitcoin can't be hacked, bitcoin wallets and exchanges are the security weaknesses of crypto world. We have all seen many wallets were hacked and huge amount of BTC were gone. This is an annoying problem that prevents me from investing more than $100 in cryptocurrency until there is a solution to overcome this problem. I think online fiat accounts are still safer than online crypto wallets and are better for value storage in the long term.

7 hours ago, Bijoy52 said:

As I agree with you, the demand for Bitcoin is increasing even as the name of Bitcoin is heard in the face now, there are no people working online who don't know science, who never work online and now say what Bitcoin is,  They will also work with this bitcoin, so that Bitcoin may have earned more reputations in the days ahead. Bitcoin is now a completely safe currency 

What are you guys talking about?bitcoin has been a safe currency ever since it was invented so its still the same here and yea we have more newbis coming in more as we go on and everyone is trying to make money of bitcoin because its safe and secure. 

I love the way that money is now taken to protect blockchain and bitcoin, and I think bitcoin and blockchain are a lot more secure and hackers now find it very difficult to break into something that is too complicated for hackers and for us.  That's a lot of benefits now that we are secured and our science is our capital with us  Can keep

In these days, wne price of Bitcoin is decreasing news like this is really good for community. Maybe someone hasn`t known, but this is true. Bitcoin is safer when community is bigger 

On 12/7/2019 at 10:56 PM, Hashimi said:

Currently there is now way to crack the code of bitcoin.Well The only way in which Bitcoin can be broken is by a sufficiently powerful quantum computer. You would need one with at least 1500 qubits. Currently we are only at 20. It might not seem like much of a difference but it is quite a lot.

Do you also think that sales trucks can be mobile hacks, most of the wallets I use blockchain wallet tell me if you really know how

On 12/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I want to talk about bitcoin and blockchain security by mentioning a fact. I think it was easier for hackers to manipulate bitcoin transactions or blockchain network in the early days when bitcoin came into existence. Why?

The security of blockchain is achieved by connecting all blocks together as chain. Any new block have a hash that is connected to the old hash of the previous block and this process continues for the next blocks. So, if a hacker wants to manipulate any block hash, he have to manipulate all blocks before and after it to achieve his goal and since the number of blocks are extremely high, the time and energy he should spend to hack one block will be huge.

But 10 years ago, the number of blocks were not as high as today and it was easier for hackers to manipulate hashes. So, as time goes by, more blocks will be added to the network which will result in safer bitcoin transactions. What do you think?

I don't really know about the security block itself. if you look at hackers it would not have been possible to do that ten years ago. Than I thought more would not have thought that bitcoin could be of high value, if they knew this he would have done it in the early years. The concept here is hackers only do things that are have a high value, bitcoin in 2010 does not have the courage as it is now. With the growth in value, the development will also improve both in terms of security.

It's been 10 years now and there is no hackers can manipulate the blockchain so that means bitcoin has a solid security. How genius Satoshi Nakamoto is.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i ever hear news like that.

In my opinion block is created by combination transaction worldwide. It created every 10 minutes. So if we want secure the blockchain first way is by mining the Bitcoin. Miner have a task to solving mathematical puzzle in every block. Their solving time maybe decreased every year but overall that is will help Blockchain keep secure.

The block have reward for who can solve the puzzle. So if hacker want hack the block, that is like impossible. Because the miner will be the first solve it than the hacker.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

. Thats good news means the people who work behind Bitcoin have anticipated this before and this has added to public confidence that Bitcoin is safe.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:52 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

But 10 years ago, the number of blocks were not as high as today and it was easier for hackers to manipulate hashes.

There was an overflow bug in bitcoin code which generate 184 billion Bitcoin in August 2010. But Satoshi had managed to fix the code and moved the chain. The Block height is 74638. The network is safe since version 0.3.10 was released and I hope there is nothing can stop us now.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:33 PM, iroman01 said:

I think bitcoin and blockchain are a lot safer and hackers are now very hard to penetrate, generally BTC runs with blockchain. Anyone cannot hack Blockchain.

yea i think even the government will hire hackers to penetrate the blockchain but they wont be able to do it, which is why hackers are now hacking exchanges because its much easier.

yes i think that it is getting safer day by day it also want to provide security to it's users that why we can say that it is a secure site for people who want to earn money for their interest.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:52 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think it was easier for hackers to manipulate bitcoin transactions or blockchain network in the early days when bitcoin came into existence.

I don't think that's necessarily true, and I don't know that any wallets have actually been hacked unless you're talking about doing it via malware, like a keylogger or something like that.  There haven't been that many scam accusations about hacks much, except of course for exchanges.  They've been the target for quite a few attacks over the years, and I'm not sure if security is getting any better.

If we’re evaluating the wallets purely on how safe they are, Coinbase and Trezor are probably your best bets when it comes to hot and cold wallets, respectively.

This doesn’t mean that the other wallets are unsafe or not trustworthy – it’s just that Trezor and Coinbase have almost completely dominated the market AND they have very strong and sustainable foundations for the claims about their safety.

Yes for example crypto exchanges were less secure time ago but now due to past hacks they giving more priority to security for bitcoin and crypto. As time goes by more and more measures are made against hackers and a strenghthening of the blockchain to be' more secure.

Yes it's very true. Bitcoin is now very safe and day by day its security will increase. Now hackers can't hacl bitcoin by Blockchains fault. Blockchain syated upgrades day by day.

If bitcoin is safe, then it's good, but if it's safe, I'm more afraid. Because the nature of bitcoin is volatile, if it's safe I see it as if something is wrong

It's true that bitcoin has been far more stable in 2019 than in previous years. In 2017, bitcoin's price rose from about $1,000 to almost $20,000 before ending the year at about $14,500. In 2018, bitcoin plunged from that level at the beginning of the year to less than $4,000 by year's end.

I did not know this information previously, but it is good for the Bitcoin network to become more secure, now it is very safe and almost impenetrable, but I wonder will it remain safe when the Bitcoin mining ends?

10 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

i really wondered why is a useful and informative topic like this didn't get any good reaction !! and there are a lot of useless posts with a big number of good reactions!

thanks for sharing this good information with us my friend!!

Thank you, my friend, for your participation and providing advice. I also now see responses without wording, good luck