Bitcoin is more secure today than before. It is getting safer day by day. - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Bitcoin is more secure today than before. It is getting safer day by day.

Yes of course you are right, now is not like before when Bitcoin is still new and there are not a lot of development about it because there are just a little who think about it, but now there are many third party and big companies who invested on it also on his security.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

As we are used to with other types of money, there are things that Bitcoin users must consider to maintain the security of their cryptocurrency, which includes changes in the price of bitcoin, the storage of this cryptocurrency, the use of third parties to exchange currencies, and the technological threats that threaten them.

Edited by SuperCrypto

well it was also very easier for scammers to also steall and decieve people who were new to the crypto scen durring those past period as there ware only but a few legit site that exchange bitcoin, and also few legit bitcoin wallets too. 

Bitcoins have been stored in a safe wallets for a long time. But before that the currency was easily hacked from the users. And the hackers could easily hack the funds before. But now as the time is going and the btc is getting expensive. That's why the security has been also increased. Now it is secured with various encrypted wallets. And a hacker cannot easily hack it like before. 

On 2/22/2020 at 11:53 PM, US_UncleSam said:

I do not know bitcoin in the past, is it the same as now. But happy with bitcoin right now, everything is very safe and no one can hack the bitcoin network.

I agree with you bitcoin is very safe as we are seeing that many cryptocurrency gets hacked but it's been more than 10 years we have never seen any hacked news related to bitcoin I think bitcoin is very safe as compared to other cryptocurrency 

Op was talking about the security of the chain and people are just keep answering about scammers and hacking funds from wallets which has nothing to do original post on how bitcoin gets more secure every day and the fact that it hasn't ever been hacked. This means that we need to post more informative topics.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:52 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I want to talk about bitcoin and blockchain security by mentioning a fact. I think it was easier for hackers to manipulate bitcoin transactions or blockchain network in the early days when bitcoin came into existence. Why?

The security of blockchain is achieved by connecting all blocks together as chain. Any new block have a hash that is connected to the old hash of the previous block and this process continues for the next blocks. So, if a hacker wants to manipulate any block hash, he have to manipulate all blocks before and after it to achieve his goal and since the number of blocks are extremely high, the time and energy he should spend to hack one block will be huge.

But 10 years ago, the number of blocks were not as high as today and it was easier for hackers to manipulate hashes. So, as time goes by, more blocks will be added to the network which will result in safer bitcoin transactions. What do you think?

I totally agree with you. Bitcoin is pretty safe and secure as long as the user does not do anything that risks his device security or so.

Yes friend, you said right. Everyday security increases in bitcoin and many people are getting peace to invest their money without any problem. I believe site owners have found a good way to deals with scammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

What you say is true that the safety of the bitcoin coin increases day after day, and this is because of the addition of new blocks of the coin. The more blocks, the more difficult theft will be for fraudsters and pirates. This is very good and will make people trust the bitcoin currency more And frankly, the reason for the fact that penetration and theft was easy 10 years ago was due to the small number of blocks and the beginning of the formation of the Bitcoin coin and its development

You are right in your clarifications as time goes on the blockchain's security gets better giving hackers though time and even making them unable to hack transactions due to the increasingly number of blocks as compared to the past when there were just few participants in cryptocurrency market.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:53 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Do you also think that sales trucks can be mobile hacks, most of the wallets I use blockchain wallet tell me if you really know how

fiat online is still safer than online cryptocurrency wallets and better for long-term value storage. People are trying to make money from bitcoin because it's safe and secure. The many benefits we now guarantee and our science are our capital

Bitcoin has a very powerful project and it was created under the blockchain technology and for that reason alone I think it will be difficult to hack bitcoin because it is built under a secured network that will hardly get threatened by hackers and technology is getting more advanced day by day .

On 12/7/2019 at 9:52 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I want to talk about bitcoin and blockchain security by mentioning a fact. I think it was easier for hackers to manipulate bitcoin transactions or blockchain network in the early days when bitcoin came into existence. Why?

The security of blockchain is achieved by connecting all blocks together as chain. Any new block have a hash that is connected to the old hash of the previous block and this process continues for the next blocks. So, if a hacker wants to manipulate any block hash, he have to manipulate all blocks before and after it to achieve his goal and since the number of blocks are extremely high, the time and energy he should spend to hack one block will be huge.

But 10 years ago, the number of blocks were not as high as today and it was easier for hackers to manipulate hashes. So, as time goes by, more blocks will be added to the network which will result in safer bitcoin transactions. What do you think?

Yes bitcoin get upgrade now to version  2 which will help to track any transaction  by btc..in a article i read that,one kidnapper demand 10 btc to make free the man and the man family give him the money by btc..thus The btc authorities track the place of transaction and caught the man...also now btc transaction speed high than past           

On 7/15/2020 at 7:22 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Yes bitcoin get upgrade now to version  2 which will help to track any transaction  by btc..in a article i read that,one kidnapper demand 10 btc to make free the man and the man family give him the money by btc..thus The btc authorities track the place of transaction and caught the man...also now btc transaction speed high than past 

Bitcoin did not have any privacy feature chances since it was first released. It was never anonymous or private. It provides a sense of pseudo-anonymity because of the addresses changing after each transaction and a change address being created, but everything is recorded permanently on the blockchain which is open for any researcher to track the transactions and connect the dots. This means that a wallet may be connected with another one that was used by and exchange and linked to a bank account. Even if the exchange did not ask for KYC the bank certainly did. At some point a clue appears and the authorities can track the person's identities.

There are some ways to obfuscate transactions as mixers which mix Bitcoins from various sources and provide to the owner complete new Bitcoin addresses. Although exchanges have been instructed by authorities not to accept Bitcoins coming from them. 

Anyway the fact is that Bitcoin was never private but instead totally public but still there are ways to create a certain level of anonymity.

Good morning, I agree that over time the security measures of the blockchain were improving and with the passage of time it is more difficult for it to suffer hacker attacks and people little by little will be moving to these new technologies, greetings and luck.

I'm not sure what you're saying because bitcoin has been secure enough since the first days and I haven't heard about hacking cases,but maybe I just don't know enough and you're right.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:16 AM, Yanadia said:

. Thats good news means the people who work behind Bitcoin have anticipated this before and this has added to public confidence that Bitcoin is safe.

Bitcoin is disconnected from the core and I immediately re-invested in BitcoinCash Bitcoin. I would say that not all cryptocurrencies today are fairly valuable, valued or valued today.

Yes.btc is very secure because btc has a good and easy transaction that secure your trading to bitcoin.Bitcoin is exceptionally secure and it is encoded with the private keys you have and the best way to open it through your private keys.Untill now bitcoin is safe and secure.

The more the mining power the better the security of the network. This is a big fact for Bitcoin and a reason that proof of work is considered more valuable than staking and PoS. Also it is a reason that I think Ethereum won't abandon PoW but will have a mixed system of both.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In the early days it was Satoshi that was powering the network with hash rate as from what I remember reading, he had more than 30 cpus to mine. Gradually more started mining with the first one being Hal Finney. It wasn't easy as anyone could attack the network but since there wasn't value in Bitcoin yet nobody tried. There was a hacker too that managed to exploit a bug in the code called the overflow bug, and Satoshi too action to hard fork Bitcoin, probably using his hash rate. It was centralized in the beginning but Satoshi had the intention of giving it to everyone, and the fact that he didn't move any of these Bitcoin he mined makes it honourable.

• +3 1

This is correct, the hash power growth makes the network more secure. The better ASIC equipment and the more miners help and I think there will be decentralization in mining too as China has most currently and this makes it a problem.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

There wasn't hackers manipulating the network early in Bitcoin. It was an experiment for a year and later could self sustain as miners seen the profit and created industrial scale mining from far too early, making Bitcoin totally safe from attacks.

• +1 1

The network gets more secure as mining operations grow but it won't mean that it won't be secure if mining drops even for 50% as it will be the hash rate Bitcoin had last year when it was already secure too. The problem of 51% attack is out of reach for many years and the network is really secure.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Arrow01 said:

If suddenly, there is a rollback of humanity in development, then undoubtedly gold will be in the first position,
but now, in the era of technology, I think bitcoin takes (should take) the lead in this dispute.
gold is an asset of the past millennium (a material thing that requires storage space, to be sold only with personal contact)
Bitcoin in this regard is much more practical in storage

Gold is far older than bitcoin while bitcoin has been the most successful asset of the previous years. But that does not mean gold is not a good asset too, it is also an appreciative asset. I like bitcoin and k like gold but although bitcoin is more profitable than gold. 

Thanks for explaining this friend. I had in mind that the blockchain keeps secure data and the more blocks above each other it is the most secure too. And you explained very well that if an attacker will be able to change data in one block it will be even tougher for them to reach the previous one and corrupt it. 

• +1 1