Need new program besides pay per post - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Need new program besides pay per post

Everything has its own benefits program besides pay per post has another feature or may be something new of this program that attracts the people.

Yobit posted on bitcointalk forum a while back where it mentioned that the next signature campaign will be in cryptotalk but before that more users traffic must be attracted and the forum also needs to be clean of spammers and nonsensical posters which may require a bit longer.

468x60-3.png

I think this current system is enough and you should think that they make big payments every day and they cannot afford to make more payments in new programs

Life is great and enjoy it

In future you can earn from only pay per post campaign and you should know that in coming days we may see other ways but it's only thing here. And people are not here only for earning, we are here to share our experiences and learn new things.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Firstly.  Who told you that the forum will one day stop paying money in Bitcoin for every post? Secondly. What is the idea that you are trying to explain to the rest of the members please explain more

You have a point but pay by post in this forum is enough to sustained what others and we need like earnings everyday. It also comes in my mind that what if one day cryptotalk will stop the campaign does they create a new one?. But for me i am happy and contented with the pay by post campaign.

On 12/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

The admin @Bigpat has declared that there will be new campaigns to the forum. However, we need some good members with good information about crypto.

2 hours ago, Cammer said:

The admin @Bigpat has declared that there will be new campaigns to the forum. However, we need some good members with good information about crypto.

Soon will be some good news. In the summer forum members will have more fun. Our forum will continue to provide possibility to earn money by posting good content.

52 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

Soon will be some good news. In the summer forum members will have more fun. Our forum will continue to provide possibility to earn money by posting good content.

Great news dear admin. I am looking forward to seeing this forum grow with consistent members who post high quality posts and earn money. 

On 12/15/2019 at 8:18 PM, rchres said:

I think paybypost is so profitable, I don't really know what's this question we know that this program paybypost is unique that there's no additional program for this forum. It's true that it's have own identity, But if you want to add create other platforms not in paybypost.

If ever cryptotalk ends in the future, they need to implement another sites or campaign so members could use their sites. So other members are giving suggestion about new identity of the new sites if it would ever happen.

As I understand your topic maybe time will come when the campaign will stop paying to the members but I think then they will start new campaign for the people so that they can work and get payment so that everyone attached with the Crypto world and learn many more things from each other maybe I will be wrong so I want to see what other members are saying.

On 1/22/2020 at 5:01 AM, Jesoy said:

Well, for me i don't have a problem with the ways of cryptotalk. I like pay per post and they don't have to follow other sites. They have their own ways.

I also like cryptotalk pay per post because this is one of very easy method to earn free bitcoin basically in this you have to write comment on topic which has more than 1000 words and in return you will get 1000 Satoshi for that comment

I don't think cryptotalk should bring any campaign like bitcointalk or any new program.It's pay by post program is still the best than any other program.I am much confident about cryptotalk that it will not end this program so soon.Still a long way to go for this.

4 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

As I understand your topic maybe time will come when the campaign will stop paying to the members but I think then they will start new campaign for the people so that they can work and get payment so that everyone attached with the Crypto world and learn many more things from each other maybe I will be wrong so I want to see what other members are saying.

The Cryptotalk campaign can end at anytime based on the circumstances and the admins for sure. However, the campaign is pretty much enough, right?

On 12/6/2019 at 5:51 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

People become cryptotalk member because pay per post program, I agree with that. I believe someday pay per post will ended and the forum need new program to make forum running. There's suggestion that cryptotalk need to follow bitcointalk with bounty program ( social media, translator, you tube channel ). But I think cryptotalk can't copy others forum program totally, this forum must have identity. Any advice about new program besides pay per post but not copy another forum that can be use for forum identity?

I think Cryptotalk is paying enough money for all members through pay by post campaign. I am looking forward to another campaign here too.

I think this forum is New in Crypto market so they Will trying to attract new user to their forum by payperpost campaign .

i sure in future we will see bounty as well signature Campaign here also ( like Bitcointalk as well altcointalk ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg