Why I never leave crypto - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

The fact is that I am very attracted to the exchange rate! That is, the ability to sell your cryptocurrency at times more expensive at the expense of the holding, to trade it! This is really cool, I like it so much, and I'm ready to develop further!

On 6/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, kundupomi2993 said:

Of course I will never take a leave from crypto because crypto can make more money in a very short time which will change my financial situation very quickly.

Carefulness is a requisite to make money in crypto and people have to be patient also, there are scams in crypto, for you not to be scammed, crypto is not get rich quick. Many people have been scammed this way. 

Cryptocurrency world is a field where one can work in fields such as trading, investing and mining of coins to earn good money in the future, so for that I have made it an ambition to learn and work in the trading field so that I can make good profit in the future which means I don't have the plans of leaving crypto.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like crypto currencies very much and i will never leave them because they are very useful to me. I earned a lot of profit by investing crypto currencies and trading them. Though i have lost a large amount, but that works even in normal business. Sometimes you will get profit and sometimes loss.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Its your own opinion that you dont leave crypto.. Actually its not about leave but you will leave it easily when you see the crypto world start vanish slowly and no earning Source       from here any more...actually crypto is a part time job for every one becuase if you    fully depend on it then be sure you will be in trouble...i take crypto world as a extra job and try to know about it more  

crypto is my first online website where i really work with interest..

that's why i never think  to leave crypto... moreover it;s a very trusted wesite... so why people should leave it!

I will say just to  stay connected with crypto.... i personally like this site very much... and i think you guys also

Simple answer is, crypto is profitable. And crypto will be the next generation currency,  if i want to advanced so i must stay with crypto.

Most of us never ever get away from crypto mainly because it is an effective way or maybe the current market to help acquire gains from time to time acquire gains with the fewer time period in addition to from time to time acquire gains with longer, and you will probably acquire gains, restroom folks' tend not to get away from dealing with cryptocurrency.

Because cryptocurrency is one of the best partner in life if you want to become reach and successful. We can see the great opportunity it can give to each and everyone of us. If we found what method of earning with crypto that suits to us we can become successful and rich.

I realized this is the future so I better learn it and master it as soon as I can if I want to have a chance at making profits on the building of this future mostly in trading terms.

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I will never leave doing things with cryptocurrencies because there are a lot of opportunities that we can take here. I would like to maximize that opportunity so I will study and learn more to be able to be good here. 

I would love to trade cryptocurrencies.

I also thinking about that i should not leave crypto. I can still be able to be in crypto as a part time world. Its a great place to learn some knowledge at the same time earn opportunity is  there. Growth of crypto is huge and this won't be a surprise if crypto take the place of paper cash in the future. So i think we should be connected to it as long as we can.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Some number of people left cryptocurrencies from 2018 because of bearish market. . But they will return when the market begins to recover and the market hit last all time high again. I am most definitely not leaving crypto because I believe in the technology and I buy only the project which have a chance at real world adoption in the long term.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The reason for the survival of everyone is money and the ability to accumulate it quickly and in a short time compared to other markets or businesses In addition to the distinction of this market, not being linked to political events, disasters and wars, it does not affect production in it or affect the huge liquidity and its movement in it.

• +1 2

On 12/6/2019 at 1:30 PM, Lubruselu said:

Its depends on us because everyone not success in every Field, same like in crypto also everyone not became rich in crypto some users face loss  they leave crypto, because they loss their money for me crypto always second earning source I don't think crypto my main income source, I leave crypto anytime when I think its not profitable for me

• +2 1

The cryptocurrency world will always provide opportunities to earn. Since 2018 these opportunities faded and were not as much as in the past. Basically besides trading major Bitcoin swings which also has risk involved, everything else was just a gamble against the odds. The opportunities to earn were just a few and made a small earning chance. Nothing like 2017.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There are many things that I acquire because of crypto, it serves as my source of income before when I am not a bitcoin, I always have a problem with money but because of my friend who told me about bitcoin, I can now purchase things that I need. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, emon07 said:

** I will buy a million bitcoin and return to my current time and not sell itbut I will wait more time because bitcoin can reach 2k..

Dont make a post like this becuase its break the forum rule.. Also your post Doesn't contain 100 Alphabet so this kind of useless post strictly prohibited here... It will be better for you to learn first becuase you also Didn't able to explain what actually you want to mean.. Stop make post like a myth...best of luck for you                  

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

when I'm carrying gold, I'm feel fearful, and also it's not easy to sell , people will not buy our gold, if we dont buy it from them, because they affraid of stolen gold, and many issue.

Gold needs to store it somewhere safe. If you store it in your house it becomes a target of criminals. So anyone holding gold has to spend more money for security systems. Even so criminals can enter the house and steal it. If you store it in a bank vault you need also to pay their service and there is also a case that someone might steal it from there too. On any case gold is a burden to hold and the cost is just too high. 

With Bitcoin you don't have such cost and you are more secure.

The more I learned, gain much experiences and get exposes to so many things in Crypto world, the more I become more interested, more curious to stay in the system. Because with the help of good knowledge and experience you are acquiring in Crypto world you can secure your dream future making a reliable amount of money enough to support your living

to be honest i was not planning to stay in crypto forever , i considered it as a part time job that will give me extra income until i reach my goals but now it is different for me , i like crypto world and how to work on it , i will keep working on it as long as i can but sure  if it won't affect me badly  in other fields

• +1 1

I never thought to quit crypto because we learn many thing through there and also we get a healty income using our knowledge and experience. It was only a part time job. We are not bound to nayone for using crypto. Whenever and wherever we want we easily use it. We learns the trading tips and more things from there. So i never leave crypto because its brights our future.  

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

I never leave cryptoworld because this is just an opening job thats every kind of person can join and start earning with it if he or she has experience on it.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 9/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, yato987 said:

to be honest i was not planning to stay in crypto forever , i considered it as a part time job that will give me extra income until i reach my goals but now it is different for me , i like crypto world and how to work on it , i will keep working on it as long as i can but sure  if it won't affect me badly  in other fields

Is the earth impressive industry and if you earn competent profit in this issue subsequently you be able to in no way depart this business because crypto market always cause us delightful profit.

Crypto is one of the fastest earning site. I am earning lot of profite from here. You can say it is my future. I will always work here. I can't leave crypto.