Why I never leave crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

22 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

the reason for no leave from crypto , i will answer :

1. because i have a hobby and have become a jobs at crypto

2. im happy to sharing education about crypto with all friends

3. meet lots of new people with more exprience and can learn from each other crypto

4. giving impact on my finances through various activities such as bounty , become a community manager , become on forum or other .

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

I still use cryptocurrency because it's still profitable and I get more side income from cryptocurrency, like airdrop and bounty.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

The main reason why I am here is that we can have a profit and it will keep on growing if we stay at crypto by investing or holding some coins because it could get considered by the world soon, and we are the ones that have it.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Since I discover it s great method for gaining site and through that there will be a wellspring of truth to be in the attitude to get into the genuine sum with the goal that we can be in a tough situation by a method for genuine intend to be, and I will never leave crypto in light of the fact that here iesrn cash, and I accept that crypto will soon the cash we will utilize so now I'm continue holding bitcoin and other altcoin that I think have a decent future.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Yes, because I started earning money from cryptocurrency and this is good technology for the future, how can I leave useful technology in the future.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Of course, the option of making money is to remain in the cryptocurrency and completely immerse yourself in it. This is the main reason. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I would never leave because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and I am still making more cryptocoins. And since I did not spend real currency to have cryptocoin, if it would be gone, at least I lose nothing. But I know that cryptocurrency will still live for long years.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

The important part make stay in cryptocurrency is the independent part of it and the ability of it to make investors a millionaire overnight. Besides, it the solution to the world economic meltdown which the government was unable to fix.

• +1 3
  • +5 4

3 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

For me cryptocurrency is the savior of my life, which is why I never leave crypto. Since I got to know cryptocurrency I can get income to finance my daily life. Like paying bills, buying daily needs, pay debts, etc.

That's totally correct because through crypto I'm now the boss of my own and now I make cool $ with just the use of my knowledge about the market momentum 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

For me, if this cryptocurrency thing will ever become the norm in the future, then I would like to rather learn about it now than later. It might prove to be a disadvantage not only to me, but to my family, relatives, neighbors, and just about everyone near me, if we get left behind when it comes to knowledge about cryptocurrencies. If I turn out to be a sage of sorts 🧙‍♂️ for crypto in our local community, everyone here has the option to just come ask from me.

Yep, I thirst for knowledge 🙂 .

Edited by kyoukage01
  • -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

It is not possible to predict whether we will stay on or leave crypto world in the future. I have no plans for leaving crypto right now because it is my primary source of income. I have just started earning from it and I'm trying to be independent from fiat currency because fiat is mostly used for purchasing items and doesn't have the same potential for trading as cryptocurrency. I'm working towards earning $100 per month from BTC and maybe other coins. I don't leave crypto as long as I am making progress and the more investment I collect, the more profit I will gain. I hope we witness the growth of crypto everyday so that we don't have to return to fiat again.

• -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I never think about leaving from crypto world. it is true that all months were not profited but i earned the amount what i need at all. so, i didn't leave crypto world.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Bengali?

View this Topic

I am not leaving crypto because it solves many of my issues and because of it I got a lot of opportunities to earn money online. that is all which attract me to crypto. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My reason why i don't have any plans to leave crypto because: I love sharing ideas and thoughts that would help others here. Second is i love how I gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the last is i can earn profit that is not time consuming.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

simply and to be honest money , im here to make money and i will learn every things that could help me earning money from trading , and of course i will help people as much i can .

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Crypto is a nice source of income to me. It is tough to live only on one salary and in modern world we should to search for something else to we and our children could have all basic things to live normal life. I know, crypto is not stable and income from it as well, but I like this way, cause of I can spend more time at home, being with my close ones.

• -3 1
  • +1 2

24 minutes ago, Ilustration said:

I will stay in crypto, because here I earn good amount of money,  and here I believe that in the future price of this will increase and we will see many store adopting bitcoin and other crypto. 

yes it is sure that in the future the price of it will increase to much high level and because of it many investors are investing in it but that is good because it will attract almost all of the investors to bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 2

4 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Как вы думаете, что является важным, что заставляет вас оставаться в криптовалюте навсегда?

Для меня то, что заставляет меня оставаться здесь в криптовалюте до сих пор, потому что моя жизнь начинается в криптовалюте.

I believe that people realize the senselessness of banks and the government which only cashes in on the people and will come to a common currency, to a transparent economy and to care about everything that surrounds us!!!!

Я верю, что люди осознают бессмысленность банков и правительства которое только наживается на народе и придет к общей валюте, к прозрачной экономике и к заботе о всём, что нас окружает!!!! 

• +3 1
  • +5 2

I will never leave crypto because I have found a place where I could become rich as one of the very first ampters of cryptocurrency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Why I'd never left crypto? It's because I'm okay and satisfied with this and also i see crypto as my part time job (not really a huge job) and i can see crypto is profitable. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

You can never say in advance what the world be like later. It is now that there are no clear reasons to leave crypto because this field is really profitable and developing quickly, but things may change a lot in future

• -4 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I also never thought about quitting crypto because I earned a lot of money from crypto and crypto is very good for my transactions I love crypto so much.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Cryptro world is very useful for me.Because it a sight where, I can earn money easily.I also can invest money in this place.And many good sight are hare.So  I never leave cryptro.

• -4 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 3

because i don't trust my country's payment system and i also dont have enough trust that fiat might survive in the future so i keep on staying and using cryptos.

• +1 2