Yobit New Coin Information Section - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I agree with you on this idea. Everytime when I want to invest in a new coin I have to visit other websites like coin market cap. It would be easier to have all the information already available on yobit 

And why do you need information on this exchange? After all, there is a wonderful site called coinmarketcap, there is information about all the coins. This is simply not needed on the exchange itself, it is easier to look at the market.

Welcome with me
I think it is a good idea to create a special section for the currencies held by the Yobit platform. In a special section, those interested will be able to read and view all the developments, to evaluate the currency and comment on it.

Well, you can see the coin information sections on the Yobit exchange. You can allow track the social media accounts from the exchange. Especially yobit exchange also place the announcements on twitter and the telegram account. You can follow such sort of platforms. 

You probably won't get these answers as these coins are simply used for speculation. I doubt that they have a blockchain or a team behind them. I've tried searching some of them as yoda, but found nothing about a team, a whitepaper, a website or even their total coins or coins in circulation. Some of them pump and traders feel there might be prospect in trading them. I don't see other use case though.

On 1/7/2020 at 7:05 AM, MAHEEN95 said:

This is a good suggestion, hope it will help improve the platform and add to the value of the coins

it's going to honestly bring a huge positive impact on the customers of yobit. by this element they may get mkte customers.

I think this is difficult for the platform, there are a lot of currencies and it will be a hard work for them. You can do your own research on the currencies you are interested in.

Frankly, I did not understand anything about this post. What do you mean by adding a section? I hope you will make your posts more clear next time so that we can help you with everything you need.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, guatazoo said:

I think there is a page on yobit themselves where you can learn about the coins info, no need for a section.

alternate can rate commission for coin advertising and customers might get records

On 4/4/2020 at 4:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

alternate can rate commission for coin advertising and customers might get records

So do you means to having the page that's the new launched coins will be advertised? If is that you means then there is no need to advertise coins in another way, because before the coin is launched they will keep the advertise below in the chat box, also the investbox feature is used to promote coins.

These features that you talked about would be nice to add to the Yobit platform, because there are many currencies on the Yobit platform that we do not know anything about and only exist in Yobit exchange.

I agree with you that this could really help some users to figure out what the coin is about and avoid time spending on learning about it, however coinmarketcap is popular enough.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:14 AM, Castilian said:

Hello all,

I think that Yobit should start a section on Coin information.

My thinking is that if they are supporting the coin and trading it, they should know all about it.

I would like to know:

When was it born.

Who was behind it.

Is it deflationary or inflationary.

What´s the CAP and how many are in circulation.

What was the main purpose of the coin.

If the wallet is in maintenance when is it expected to be fixed.

Are there any Airdrops or Investment Box options on the Coin.

What other exchanges carry the coin.

You guys can add things you´d like to see in this new Yobit Coins Info Section.

I believe it would add a great deal of confidence to investors to trade on the Yobit Exchange and that in turn would make the exchange much more valuable and prestigious.

What are your thoughts?

I also agree with your thoughts. But I think there was an option already here. In the ICO section you will get the ongoing ICO coin information.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

We will get the updated information on Yobit before the new currency arrives. Yobit is a very good platform for exchange. It would be nice if a new currency came along. It is possible to make a lot of profit by investing. All information will be given before the new currency arrives.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:36 AM, Brand1 said:

Frankly, I did not understand anything about this post. What do you mean by adding a section? I hope you will make your posts more clear next time so that we can help you with everything you need.

I think that he is talking about a new section for coins and it is called something like coin information that can show the information of the coins and  I think that is great but I think that it is also common because there are already something like this. 

Yes i also agree with you yobit should develop a section where it could provide all the information about the listed coins in the exchange and the recent news about such coins so that yobit users may carry their activities more efficiently. 

I think it would be cool if there was such a system as a bestiary, or almanac - which would be about each cryptocurrency, altcoin, and it would be written out how and what is used, which system, the course - it would be very cool, and less would have to bother with different sites to view

The coin that i woudl like to bring to everyone attention is a new coin that is in yobit and i think that many of the active users would have got it as an airdrop in their account, and that is the DICE toke. I think that this token is going to be listed on the 1st of july. So those that have the token should make the most of it by putting it in the investbox option and watching it grow with time, which is very important. Hopefully this coin will be worth around 1000 satoshi so that it can yield some very good returns.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

yobit Notifies the creation of its new tokens/altcoins under the chatbots section, however, a section dedicated to the statistics of the new ones such as date of birth, relative present value and volumes would be very welcome ...

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I really didn't understand which section you discussed in this topic, but I think you saying about coins/ tokens section where we see new tokens information, its helps to know which coin are token useful to invest but this forum add so many new section to help we know everything in crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Did you mean the yo of Biopet and the information about it Everything you want to know about it is available on the Internet, and you can get the information by contacting the support or seeing the coininfo option in Youbit As for whether you intend to create a special section in the forum, there are several sections for platforms and exchange, and several sections for currencies and discussions about them.

• +5 1

yeah , their is a section of coins info in yobit , their we can easily got a lot of information about a particular coin . I also know about some coin form that . this is really good option who still newbie in Crypto market .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Before reading your updates in replies i wasn't able to get what you meant in the topic.

Anyway i don't agree with you since this is not the platform job , yobit platform is for investing, trading and all other methods used in crypto but not for teaching about these subjects. There are many other sites that provides this type of informations for learners

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Your questions are about the token of the Yobit exchange that is the Yobit Token? There is a lot of information about this token in coingecko. It is an exchange token and these can be good investments. You can find here a lot of answers:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/yobit-token