Android devices might be prone to allow hackers to steal crypto wallet info - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android devices might be prone to allow hackers to steal crypto wallet info

1 hour ago, Brand1 said:

When our phone connects to the Internet, it becomes vulnerable and hacked.

And our phones do always connect to the Internet, what is the the way out because there is not way our phone will be offline. Getting hardware wallet is the best because you can store your private keys offline and your seed phrase cannot be known as well. 

We must be very careful when we deal with the passwords of the wallets and the security information and that we choose a portfolio where the safety is very high in order to avoid that we lose our money or being stolen because the Android security system in it is not strong

14 hours ago, koussai999 said:

We must be very careful when we deal with the passwords of the wallets and the security information and that we choose a portfolio where the safety is very high in order to avoid that we lose our money or being stolen because the Android security system in it is not strong

It is very easy for an Android system to be hacked just like a computer system where hackers can plant applications inside your device, collect data that you enter and steal important things like passwords and private keys. So be careful and protect the device.

I don't think that hackers can easily access your phone because it is Android. There are millions of people are using android phone and I think hackers can access you personal information though suspicious websites and applications.

If so you're right I also read this article in cointelegraph.com and I found it a very good publication where it makes clear how vulnerable android devices can get and may suffer attacks at any time we must shield our android as much as we can to avoid attacks by cybernetic pirates

We are all vulnerable to stealing our money from the wallets, but I advise everyone not to put all his money in one wallet on one device so that all their money is not stolen suddenly.

Hackers are using every way to steal people money, it seems this way is remarkable for doing own goal. In android most apps need to access your whole information, like contact, gallery etc. This helps to hackers to steal your information so easily, we should be careful. 

This is really bad , we should all be very careful , before I was thinking it was only our computers which can be easily hacked little do I Knew that the Android system can also be hacked too, so lets try to avoid clicking an unknown link.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I was among those who ignored any mobile wallet in the first place. Some people are still struggling to find a safe Android wallet for their coins but the truth is that Android is the most unsafe platform for wallets because it is very susceptible to being hacked. Even the best of them (Like MyCelium) are not as reliable as desktop or hardware wallets. The second risk of such wallets is that they are installed on your mobile phone and since your phone is connected to the internet most of the time, this will increase the probability of hacking attack.

Certainly, the Android devices that we use are always at risk of penetration, especially as they are connected to the Internet and our private information can be accessed by hackers, so we must not use any malware or any untrusted links and sites and protect passwords and accounts away from the hackers

I think most android phones security layouts isn't as protective as computer and that's why I always avoid using any mobile phone most especially android on my trading or investment site just to avoid hacking. 

Unfortunately it is true on Android phones there can be many and vulnerabilities that allow hackers to get steal of our private keys of altcoins wallets the situation is not better nor on web browser walets Where the situation is more or less the same the only one safe is a hardware wallet as law or trezor which on the other hand are quite expensive At least for me, however, they offer almost total security

I don't think it is easy to hack android devices or IOS. But you shouldn't share your information about your wallet and use your email account you have used in crypto wallet in unauthorized applications and websites.

Well, it depends on the site that you will use. If that site you will use is just a scam or hacking style, then there's a big possibility that your wallet will compormised by hackers. Another factor for that to happen is if the wallet you are using is not secure totally. That's when your money will be steal. If you are always making your wallet secure, there's no possibility for your money to get or steal.

I have heard about this information, it is really frightening! I think this is not so scary, but it makes you think about not making mistakes in the future, and not falling into the trap of scammers!

Android system Doesn't give  enough security to their user. So hacker can easily hack our any wallet. So be careful before clicking any links or installing any wallet apps. If we click the links and installing any new wallet apps without judgement , it will be hacked     

The hackers are now a days stealing everything, one of my friends lots her few amounts in the same way. But i believe the android security system. Its really a bad luck when someone got hacked loss her all profit only because of her lack of sincerity. 

• +1 1

This talk is not accurate at all. The strength of safety is due to how Android is used
That is, stupidity in use is what makes you vulnerable to penetration

I say they have to have some security for computer hackers, you never know what will happen if you mess with one of them, you have to be careful about it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Really, I missed this news and it is very important. Android sucks by the way. It is the worst operating system I've touched their updates mess the settings and remove useful options. Google is over too, it will not be around in 10 years. All the services and projects they are making they are failing one by one.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Firstly, the Android system is a closed system and therefore there is no malicious software in it, and the way to penetrate it is only by downloading untrusted programs from unofficial stores such as Google Play Then the field is open for hackers to steal the wallets and passwords of our accounts on the platforms.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is some next level hacking for android and I am thinking google has done very little with their security all this time they are messing with the android, maybe it will be better for google to separate some of their business and focus on them to be left alone and not have the backing always as eventually everything can collapse.

• +2 2

So far I have been using android and I haven't had any security issues. The hackers can hack any accounts or wallets if there are other issues like weak password, less security etc. Thank you for information because this is a good fact and I didnt know.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

We must be very careful which link we click because if we enter a scam link we can be giving our Cryptocurrencies to hackers, be very careful also to give permission to a malicious contract in your wallet because they steal all your cryptos 

• +2 2