DOES Bitcoin stabilized? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
strychnine2001

DOES Bitcoin stabilized?

Bitcoin has more stability than altcoins and most investors choose bitcoin because they think it is safer than other coins. However, we can't say bitcoin has stabilized because full stability is only a characteristic of stable coins. Bitcoin price may be steady for a few days but it soon becomes volatile again and you can invest in it and even gain daily profit. If a coin's price moves more than $100 per day (either up or down), it is not considered stable anymore.

We think about it a few years ago and if we see that the currency of Bitcoin will be bought, no one gives him that much money, so why not run the Bitcoin store, certainly run everywhere, even the identity of the currency Bitcoin is going so far.And now, given this bitcoin cake shop in a few countries. 

Since the 4 December, when this thread has started the market has been stabilized a lot. There is no need to panic and make a emotional decisions, stable market idea is not far from this point, in my opinion.

I think the Bitcoin will likely stabilize throughout 2019. People will still view Bitcoin as store of value. As more people will try to do blockchain-based applications, the infighting and forking with Bitcoin Cash will hinder things until one basically emerges above the other

In my opinion, Bitcoin continues, and even if it did not continue, I think it will be replaced by another currency that takes its place and an approximate value for it.

Bitcoin don't stabilize at all, this coins is far good than any coin in cryptocurrency and it will be a good way for us to have some hold of bitcoin, bitcoin will never be stable

No one knows how long the bitcoin will remain, or what price it will achieve, but the bitcoin is experiencing very large volatility in the price, and I think that the bitcoin will reach more than $ 20,000

It is a thing that is hard to predict I think, no one knows what will happen to the bitcoin in the next coming years. But for me, i'm hoping that it will still exist for the next coming years.

No one knows about this, but we expect it to continue for a relatively long period of time and if countries recognize it, it will likely remain forever

Yes they will stay but not stable also 10 years is not enough for people to dlmake furtune they need more of course .

BTS will likely stabilize throughout 2019. People will still view BTS as store of value. As more people will try to do blockchain-based applications, the infighting and forking with BTSCash.people are still very active in working with BTS platform.good luck...

well i dont think we have ever seen bitcoin being stable in a price range for a long time because bitcoin and crypto in general are volatile.. thats why the price keeps changing.

Bitcoin is now very unstable. There are some reasons. Now there was a coronavirus, and because of it the collapse of stock markets, this created a huge panic in the world of cryptocurrencies. Now oil has collapsed and the dollar has risen because of this, the price has fallen very much, now it seems to be rising.

10 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I really think Bitcoin is unstable, because it's a decentralized currency and its price fluctuates every day based on its own supply and demand.

yea it does fluctuate but the reality is that isnt not doing that because of supply and demand but rather because its always manipulated by whales.

In my view it can not be stabilized, because there are a lot of things, which can influence the price of BTC. Day by day the event can be changed though economic problems or some ill as Corona. 

On 12/4/2019 at 2:26 AM, strychnine2001 said:

Does BITCOIN still exist in the next 3 years?

Every Bitcoin investors and holders are pretty sure it will. But in the other side does banks or other pretty big companies still allow bitcoin to exist. It is a BIG question that every HOLDERS got in mind.

How about your opinion? WILL it still EXIST or WILL BE TOTALLY WORTHLESS?

Bitcoin is not being allowed to exist. It exists on it's own. Noone can allow it or ban it. Even in a post-apocalyptic world it's network will still run. Banks and governments now this and they try to play along with Bitcoin as they are powerless in front of it.

Bitcoin won't stabilize and this won't be to happen even in the future, bitcoin won't be able to be stable, it will be volatile and it will be the best way to enjoy yourself

Technology are developing more,and we are becoming modernize and crypto currencies is the by product of this modern era so it can be stay for more than 3 years as its uses and popularity are increasing.

Bitcoin has already been here for 10 years and it has not disappeared despite successive falls in its prices, but it has always been rising again to much higher prices, yes Bitcoin will remain...

It is a very difficult question to answer because for sure no one knows that it can happen with Bitcoin tomorrow as it is a currency that is not controlled by anyone can cease to exist at any time or exist for many more years. the latter is what we all want as it is our only source of income today personally I think will last for much longer than the next 3 years.

On 12/26/2019 at 10:50 PM, Suhannewaz said:

As more guests try to do Blockchain-based applications, infighting and forking with Bitcoin Cash will hamper things until one is actually above the other. Bitcoin's perception is still stronger than the other.

Bitcoin is a good coin and that coin will run all the crypto market and when the market movement is going to be high than all the ALT coins in the market is going to be high and when the market is going to be down than all the ALT coins are comes down.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course Bitcoin will be still existing in the next three  years and the so on.It has already been the glorious 10 years of the Bitcoin era. You can now see Bitcoin is the most reputed cryptocurrency in the crypto world. There is no currency yet to replace Bitcoin and in the future I think the same case will happen. 

1 hour ago, King98 said:

Its price will become more stable than it is today, when Bitcoin reaches the dominant public currency level and if the level of liquidity gains enough liquidity, then there should be less volatility in price

Indeed. 

Also no one can tell what will happen in bitcoin tomorrow because of changing flow in the market. But I'm sure bitcoin will still exist more years from now. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c