ETH 2020 - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Avijit

ETH 2020

On 12/4/2019 at 2:16 AM, Avijit said:

I think ethereum goes $200 end of 2019. 48000 users from USA, JAPAN, BRAZUL, UK pilots work in a new project Ethereum Express (EEX). That's help Block chain technology in new fage. What you think my friends ?? What is the expected price of ETH in 2020 ????

ethereum-price-today.jpg

How can the ethereum help the blockchain technology while the blockchain technology is different with ethereum technology? Or they want to kill blockchain technology and use ethereum technology only?

I think Ethereum is no longer as strong as before when it was competing in Bitcoin and currently I no longer use it as much as before because it caused me a big loss

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/4/2019 at 4:46 AM, Avijit said:

I think ethereum goes $200 end of 2019. 48000 users from USA, JAPAN, BRAZUL, UK pilots work in a new project Ethereum Express (EEX). That's help Block chain technology in new fage. What you think my friends ?? What is the expected price of ETH in 2020 ????

ethereum-price-today.jpg

Ethereum is one of the best altcoin which is doing a great progress in the crypto market. I'm sure at the end of year 2020 the price of ethererum will became double of its current price. 

Yes this new Ethereum Express project will surely outs it's positive impact in ether price. Now ether is at 170$ to 185$ range but I think Bitcoin halving also create it's impact on ether coin, in that bullrun ether price can be reaches to 400 or 500$.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:16 PM, Avijit said:

ethereum-price-today.jpg

Welcome my friend
I love this cryptocurrency and I think it is much better than others and its project is really a successful project that I think has a great future

Your expectation was in the store. This currency gained a great position in the fields of pleasure. This resulted from the accumulation of clients and investors, which led to its rise. This year did not maintain the required level, of course, because it is the year of the year in which the Bitcoin currency will be divided, and that will be Tatir on the eth currency, but it will be positive Tatir by the end of the year

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The price of Ethereum in this period is related to the price of Bitcoin, which is above the $ 180 currently, but I expect that if Bitcoin records after half the price of about 12,000 $, then the price of Ethereum will be more than $ 300

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Samad12 said:

What is the current situation of eth in 2020 please because I don’t use this coin so I don’t know about this please help

Serious? Even if you do no use the coin does not mean you should not know about it, use coinmarketcap or coingecko for your analyzes, it will help. The current situation is still normal, just like other strong cryptocurrencies, not really volatile. 

The future of ethereum and other cryptocurrency has been affected this year a lot because of the ravaging pandemic. Well, I do believe to see the price pass $500 this year. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is currently 2020, ethereum is not adding much value. I appreciate etherum and it ranks 2nd in the market. It is quite stable. Its value this year I predict is $ 250. In the first 5 months of 2020, it has not passed over $ 200

Now ETH is fluctuating at 200$ . Which is best price of last 40 days. I think it will cross 300$ at the end of this year 2020.ETH is the best crypto coin. 

On 12/4/2019 at 5:16 AM, Avijit said:

ethereum-price-today.jpg

Ethereum is the second largest currency in the crypto market. And it has great usecase. But now it's suffering pricing issue. I think it will cross $200 at the end of 2019.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think that ethereum price will most likely fall in 2020 because i think that there is a new ethereum coin that is expected to hit the market, with ethereum 2.0 and i feel that many of the ethereum users will most likely start to invest in that coin instead, because if it is developed by the same people there is a good chance that it will address all of the issues that people were having with the original ethereum coin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

its 30th April 2020 and eth price is 210 dollars.eth is the second coin after btc in market and it has many amazing tokens on its platform i think eth worth more than 200 usd and it can reach more than 200 in 2020.

Ethereum should be over 3 hundred dollars in 2020 because of the bitcoin halving, however this only depends on how high would bitcoin go after this event.

Ethereum has trending value after bitcoin it had almost reach 200$ in 2019. I think it has very bright future before end 2020. Many people like about it has less withdraw fee than bitcoin and others coin. 

Well, you prediction is now totally happens because the current price of ethereum as of now is $208 which is good for the users of ethereum, just wait for the bull run because there is a possible to increased this price by $300 up.

• +4 1

On 3/21/2020 at 9:40 PM, Nicer216 said:

Probably it will cost 200 dollars, but now it have price only 140 dollars and I don't see reasons by which it could be changed in soon time

I think you were right at the time of writing this ethereum price is hovering around $200-$210 but I lf i talk about the price after halving we can say that it can easily touch $300 

I think ethereum will increase in price by the end of 2020 and may double, but Bitcoin will remain the most expensive among the cryptocurrencies.

The first four months of 2020 wasn't so good for ETH.During the disaster of COVID-19,it's price become 110$ in march,2020.But it is again in good form now. it's price is about 200$ at this moment and i think it may cross 300$ in this year.

Edited by Jami273

Eth is a demanding currency. And it has a great hold to the market also. But the price has now fallen from 260$ to 140$  But the market is always up now. And it can always come higher with value. But the etheruem has a good scope to reach at 300$ at the end of the year. And i think till then trading with it would be profitable. 

On 4/25/2020 at 9:00 PM, malik6314193 said:

Now ETH is fluctuating at 200$ . Which is best price of last 40 days. I think it will cross 300$ at the end of this year 2020.ETH is the best crypto coin. 

yes absolutely correct ethereum is totally legit cryptocurrency this is one of my favorite cryptocurrency because I think they are working on several technology which are going to help in future so that's why I bought ethereum at $80 now I am holding 

Yes your prediction was right , presently now the price of Etherum is $204 and this shows the price is increasing , and Etherum is such a good coin and got great potentials, and I think this is the best time to invest in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ethereum is one of the most important cryptocurrencies that exist within the crypto world. Ethereum currency is placed second after Bitcoin, and its current price is about more than $ 210 and it is possible that the price will reach the end of the year to $ 300

Etherium work very well in begining 2 or 3 month of 2020 but form march we see Etherium fall in its price with high speed , not only Etherium all market is in bad conditions . in these 3-4 week's Etherium recover in its price again and trade at $212 in market at this time .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg