( Ask ) How's Lightning Network today ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

( Ask ) How's Lightning Network today ?

On 3/7/2020 at 4:49 PM, Shafatushafa said:

assume this is ordinary because is a new generation and need to be supported by way of others to be developed.

I don't really know much about light network for now but as far as i know there is some problem to the network server and that's the reason why people get challenges/difficulties in crypto currency. Did you get my point? 

On 1/8/2020 at 8:56 AM, fatema06 said:

The Inbound Capacity Problem in the Lightning Network ... determines the capacity of a channel and how the local and remote balance update, ... If you launch your Lightning node today, and simply open a channel to ... capacity, from simply spending money to asking (and paying) other nodes to provide it.

that's what i assume because i see the fee of my transaction charges are growing when the i am transfer big amount of money.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:39 PM, guatazoo said:

All i know is that it is a new tech than will assure fast transactions of bitcoin with lower fees, but it still needs to be tested more.

Thanks for that information. I did research right now about light network but i guess that is not enough for me to give my own opinion in this forum because the moderators could give me warning point if i gave unsupported info. I'll do more research about it soon. 

On 3/12/2020 at 8:53 AM, Captain Karim said:

I think there are many problems in the lightning network and it is currently under development. I read an article about a person who faced a loss of his currency when trying to reverse the transfer on the lightning network but I do not know if this is really true.

these is why early investment of funds into new block chain currencies are just most time a huge risk, i personally would prefer investing time and efforts in new currencies than investing funds if i can speend time to earn and not cash to earn. 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:51 AM, fila said:

The bitcoin lightning network acts like a fast dial of your friends on your phone. Some transactions you will want to process through the original layers and then others, like recurring payments of similar sums to trusted addresses you might as well send through the quick network and avoid all of the congestion already present on the main networks of bitcoin. What I find most intriguing is that we all can easily make our own lightning network node which we can then use as our personal node for payments and then we have the ultimate secure transaction method just for ourselves. This can be done with a simple little raspberry pi for example and there is many online guides on how to.

now lightning community hassle is solved than high chance such a lot of exchange use it.

On 12/3/2019 at 2:34 PM, hmind said:

The latest news about the lightning network is there any progress?
Has the LN problem been solved and used a lot?
Is there an exchange that uses LN now?

Bitfinex is running a Lightning Network node which lately they've upgraded to have higher capacity, they've upgraded their maximum transactions up to 0,5BTC.

https://blog.bitfinex.com/announcements/bitfinexs-lightning-network-capacity-is-now-even-better/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=bfx_LightningNetwork_newnode

Now whole world is facing a critical situation of coronavirous so now everything is going down, in this regard Crypto currency is also down at this moment.

She suffers from some gaps. She went through a short period in which she was good and then returned to her bad situation. There are a few problems in the lightning network, but I think that those responsible for it will fix it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Here is the mechanism how the Lightning Network works. See it adds another layer to Bitcoin’s blockchain and enables users to create payment channels between any two parties on that extra layer. Lighting networks are becoming so popular nowadays due to the reduced transactions fees. 

Lightning network is a kind of faster and more easy network that rectifies our stays and improve the measurements of transactions and withdrawals. It has also a lower fees system. But the problem is quite a few times it's full of technical errors or issues. The users sometimes find it difficult to stay in the network platform. So maybe they should develop it more smoothly and the users should be careful about using it. 

I have not used the lightning network for a while because I have been dealing with other currencies and it is good and fast in confirming transactions as well as dash

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/3/2019 at 6:34 PM, hmind said:

I don't have nay speech about lighting network. Because it didn't full fil our wants. Because after launching it we saw many bugs on this and many people lost their money.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/3/2019 at 2:34 PM, hmind said:

I don't know that much about lighting network could someone perhaps tell me how it works thanks.

Lightning network is improving faster than we think, however its development actually slowed down right now because of the corona virus and we need to wait just more time.

I have not used the lightning network extensively but i have seen that there are some places that do accept it and therefore i woudl assume that it has improved a lot and that it is much more stable and reliable to use now. This is the only reason why some places woudl be using it. Also i think that it is important to adopt this technology elsewhere too because it offers major advantages as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well I don't know much about the lightning network and I don't know how it's fairing , well I will make. Inquiries about it to know if there is any progress in the lightning network.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, you can totally check it to the internet or in the coinmarketcap, there has many options to look for it so this topic may not good to posts here, this is just my opinion only, happy posting.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:36 PM, Whited35 said:

Here is the mechanism how the Lightning Network works. See it adds another layer to Bitcoin’s blockchain and enables users to create payment channels between any two parties on that extra layer. Lighting networks are becoming so popular nowadays due to the reduced transactions fees. 

Thanks for explaining it. I think that I know more now about lightning networks and I think that is great now to have a lightning network because it can reduce transaction fees which could be useful and I think that it will be a big help for the users. 

Lighning Network is a decentralized payment system for micro-bitcoin payments instantly and with large volumes, although it was made in 2018 but the development is very fast, at the end of 2019 they already have a Neutrino wallet for the Lightning Network, but after I saw it was still Beta and not yet completely normal,
to see the development of Lightning Network you can read it here. there you will find several developments and solutions made by the developer of the Lighning Network.

Lightning network has been improved and I is getting popular always, people have started using the lightning wallet and you can make your transaction faster than before

On 12/14/2019 at 1:05 AM, Raven said:

That's true, i agree with you. When we are implementing new technologies, we should do more improvement on those techs to have more use in the future. Did you get me?  Sorry for my english, i'm not good at it. Like in the lighting network, we should do more improvement before become successful. That's what i think. 

l  can see you my dear. You are absolutely right about that. Sometimes it will take really a long time to learn and also follow new technology. As you mentioned we should have improvement on those. Maybe we must try learning. 

On 12/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, hmind said:

With this tech when coming about the use if very fast transactions speed, as it's called upon as that of lightening networks, as even though we have coins such as the ripple, which averagely has a transaction speed of 5 seconds, still it's not still refered to as a lightening network, am such this LN lightening network are almost to instant with having to depend on network traffic

On 5/9/2020 at 7:28 PM, MrGox said:

l  can see you my dear. You are absolutely right about that. Sometimes it will take really a long time to learn and also follow new technology. As you mentioned we should have improvement on those. Maybe we must try learning. 

The right thing to do is do our own research about that certain technology because if we just depend on the answers of the people in this forum, the knowledge we could get is limited but if you do research you could learn more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, hmind said:

There are few exchanges that accepts lightning network to perform transaction (buying and selling) like Bitfinex and Breez exchange. But right now, it is not so safe to run an LN, you might encounter problem which might cost you your funds. It is not fully developed.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Lightning network is still in it's phase of development and testing. As if now there is no exchange or platform which actually using lightning network. The developers are saying to users to be patient because the network code is very complex and it still  requires more testing. Lightning network should first proves itself to be useable and safe before it adopted by cryptocurrencies community.