What will happen to bitcoin mining after division? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What will happen to bitcoin mining after division?

What will happen to bitcoin mining after Halving?
We know that the current bonus for finding one bitcoin block is 12.5 Bitcoin and after the split the bonus will be 6.25 Bitcoin which means the reward from Bitcoin mining is very low. This is in addition to the increasing difficulty of mining and thus the time required to find a bitcoin block.
How do you think this will affect bitcoin mining? Will it keep minerals away from bitcoin mining in other currencies? What are the expected scenarios after the Halving?

In terms of Bitcoin mining, I mostly recommend the powerful graphics card, I myself do the mining with the graphics card, and the graphics card is more profitable than anything else.

I really do think after halving, many people will move their funds to altcoins since they must have made enough profit from bitcoin pump due to halving news. Well, I'm just postulating since it's not certain.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

17 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

How do you think this will affect bitcoin mining?

Aside from obvious effects such as price uptrends and higher market value, one of its significant effects lies within the miners themselves. If Bitcoin's block price would be smaller, it might discourage miners to continue contributing computing power to the network, but only of the market value of Bitcoin doesn't go up. If the price remains steady for a long time after the halving, then they would get half the profit for the same amount of cost (electricity and such).

like gold, when bitcoin has almost reached its total supply, the price will automatically increase dramatically. to anticipate and control prices, this bitcoin halving aims to break up, so that the cost of mining electricity can be reduced and also the assets of bitcoin do not quickly run out.

From the looks of it I think that there we will see one of these two scenarios in the short term (meaning a few months after the halving):

1) A lot of miners will quit because it won't be profitable for them to keep mining with the price lower than 10.000$. This will result in lower hash-rates, higher amount of unconfirmed transactions. Price will probably fall, if it is still holding 8000$, and go way lower down to 4K. Difficulty adjustment will kick-in in order for miners to keep the network running. 

2) Mining continues uninterupted as big miners as Bitmain have profited by the selling of their new hardware and hash-power keeps moving up, probably to 200k exahash.Price is rising slowly up to 10.000$ until August of 2020.

There is a third option that both 1 and 2 can happen.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price will rise bitcoin, after halving and this will greatly delight the entire cryptocurrency market. Many altcoins will go up for bitcoin. 

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

From the looks of it I think that there we will see one of these two scenarios in the short term (meaning a few months after the halving):

1) A lot of miners will quit because it won't be profitable for them to keep mining with the price lower than 10.000$. This will result in lower hash-rates, higher amount of unconfirmed transactions. Price will probably fall, if it is still holding 8000$, and go way lower down to 4K. Difficulty adjustment will kick-in in order for miners to keep the network running. 

2) Mining continues uninterupted as big miners as Bitmain have profited by the selling of their new hardware and hash-power keeps moving up, probably to 200k exahash.Price is rising slowly up to 10.000$ until August of 2020.

There is a third option that both 1 and 2 can happen.

Your analysis is good, and I hope that the first option is to increase the bitcoin price to compensate the miners for the loss they will suffer as a result of reducing the mining bonuses in half. Of course, mining companies sell a lot of interest to the miners' survival in their work because this causes them a lot of profit.

I think a lot of miners would stop mining while the halvening is in effect and continue after as it becomes a lot less profitable during that time but I think the top miners would stick with it because the halvening means often means an increase in the value of bitcoin so they might be able to earn more if they just stick with it.

11 hours ago, Andrewg420 said:

I think a lot of miners would stop mining while the halvening is in effect and continue after as it becomes a lot less profitable during that time but I think the top miners would stick with it because the halvening means often means an increase in the value of bitcoin so they might be able to earn more if they just stick with it.

This is a problem that could actually occur, and that if a large number of miners stop mining, the bitcoin network may centrally go into the hands of the few miners who have continued to work. This is very bad for the Bitcoin network to become centralized. But I think this will not happen now, but it is very likely in the future.

After halving if BTC price goes higher then the mining  will grow and people will mined  more for BTC.BTC mining will become profitable and  future of miners will be bright.They will not leave mining .

It will continue to decrease resources as it depends on value of btc. Most powerful miners alwaysget the block first and has ability to mine others. 

22 hours ago, Sweaty said:

In the case of Bitcoin mining, I mostly recommend strong graphics cards, I do it myself with a mining graphics card, and the graphics card is more profitable than anything else.

I don't think it will be possible after half the mining using graphics cards because the profits will be halved and therefore there must be a very powerful mining device in order to compensate for this shortage of bonuses. Of course this is if the price does not go up. As for if the price increases, this is another thing.

On 12/3/2019 at 11:23 AM, Crypto123 said:

We know that the current bonus for finding one bitcoin block is 12.5 Bitcoin and after the split the bonus will be 6.25 Bitcoin which means the reward from Bitcoin mining is very low. This is in addition to the increasing difficulty of mining and thus the time required to find a bitcoin block.
How do you think this will affect bitcoin mining? Will it keep minerals away from bitcoin mining in other currencies? What are the expected scenarios after the Halving?

I think most of the people would stop to mine btc because it could be more expensive. In that case amount of daily mined btc would reduce a lot and all btc would take more years to mine.

After the halving bitcoin mining will continue to go on, it will even be better for miners cause bitcoin price will be very high after the halving of the block reward and miners will profits more from the high price and transaction fees.

12 hours ago, Sadia22 said:

The number of machines will decrease, and the application of new technology will also reduce the cost of mining. There are strict rules on illegal mining. The mining process will change at the semiconductor level compared to the previous period. They are companies for mining

Yes, this is one of the possible solutions that can help in the survival of mining and bitcoin, and that the advanced technology that will be found in the future reduces the costs of bitcoin production, and thus this will help to keep the mining even if the bitcoin price does not increase.

What will happen to mining after division is that mining will become more difficult and so will the reward split, and this will make the price of bitcoin increase significantly and increase its value.

THINK POSITIVE

We can't still predict it because there's so many factors on that effect, it is unpredictable for because it is very volatile. 

On 12/3/2019 at 12:53 PM, Crypto123 said:

First you need to fix division with having, second thing is mining will become have no future again. Mining were getting chipped away by expenses like purchasing new computing equipment, paying higher energy costs but when selling only get half profit. We must face it as reality not imagination.

Welcome with me

After a split, mining will become more and more difficult, and a good graphics card might not give you a dollar a day
Asic mining machines remain acceptable
All of this happens if the price of bitcoin does not rise to above $ 15,000, because currently a bitcoin mining cost is $ 4,000.

12 minutes ago, Rifat123 said:

Well depends on the pc. A couple years ago when I did bitcoin mining, you needed a high end AND graphics card to make it worth the electricity you were using by running that graphics card at maximum capacity. Your analysis is good, and I hope that the first option is to increase the bitcoin price to compensate the miners for the loss they will suffer as a result of reducing the mining bonuses in half.

Thank you my friend, yes this is one of the ideas and possible solutions to compensate the miners for the rewards they get from mining, of course there may be other solutions and in the distant future nobody knows what developments and technologies that can exist. But we only do the analysis.

After the division, bitcoin miners will do what hey can to make sure the price rises t compensate their cut.

After halving you can only  invest and trade with your Bitcoin ,no more mining but I had recently  read that it's a long way to go because in 140 the last block of Bitcoin is going to be mined. So I guess this generation is not going to exist for that days so whatever you have right now enjoy it