What will happen to bitcoin mining after division? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What will happen to bitcoin mining after division?

I think people will still keep mining because in the end, the price will rise again after a period of time and they will benefit from it.

Edited by Fadimah

The future is uncertain, we can not even ensure that the bitcoin will achieve its goal of mining, remember that behind this is a financial elite with interest, the banking sector too, we will see what the future holds, but anyway I bet the bitcoin, hopefully and achieve its goal.

I mull over it will be additional complicated to pit after Halving. That will proliferate the impediment

Following halving bitcoin exploration will certainly proceed to be, it is going to perhaps always be greater about miners bring about bitcoin price tag are going to be extremely high following halving in the stop compensate along with miners will certainly revenue additional through the substantial price tag along with financial transaction service fees.

extremely attractive a great deal the mining reward will be decline in partially and thats why we each and every one should the rate of bitcoin to bend in two up from at this point subsequently that what time miners acquire remunerated partially the sum of bitcoin after halving it would silent be fair enough.

the same problem will stay, and the same thingbwill be low satoshis maybe 0.00005 as a dollar.. that what i think..

On 12/3/2019 at 11:53 AM, Crypto123 said:

What will happen to bitcoin mining after Halving?
We know that the current bonus for finding one bitcoin block is 12.5 Bitcoin and after the split the bonus will be 6.25 Bitcoin which means the reward from Bitcoin mining is very low. This is in addition to the increasing difficulty of mining and thus the time required to find a bitcoin block.
How do you think this will affect bitcoin mining? Will it keep minerals away from bitcoin mining in other currencies? What are the expected scenarios after the Halving?

We know that day by day mining rewards are decreasing and it's costs increasing. And in this time mining isn't profitable for us. Recently I saw video if we mine in this time we have count lose in our investment.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

There was a mistake. More than cryptocurrencies are active today. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Litecoin are the most common. If some major exchanges fall victim to some hacking again, this will dramatically lower prices.

We might see some difficulties after halving like the difficulty increase, miners purge due to less rewards but definitely they will be short termed and bitcoin might go bullish after.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I believe that nothing will change except perhaps the price of bitcoin (hopefully) the miners especially the Chinese ones will continue to mine also for minor rewards and I believe that the mining power / hash rate will not decrease at all but will remain the same

4 hours ago, Khukumoni said:

Price will probably fall, if it is still holding8000$, and go way lower down to 4K. Difficulty adjustment will kick-in in order for miners to keep the network running.Mining continues uninterupted as big miners as Bitmain.

This is a frank opinion, frankly, and contrary to all expectations. How will the price decrease? Everyone thinks the price will go up after Halving !!! And you say that we will cut !! Can you explain to us your point more.

To be frank with you, I did not understand a single word of what I wrote, perhaps because I am new to this forum and do not have enough experience related to this field. I do not know how to learn well about cryptocurrency but I do my best to not know this.

If all Bitcoin is mined, the transactions received by the miner will only receive rewards. But at that time, of course, the miners did special machines themselves. And I think the mining process will continue.

To anticipate and control prices, half of this bitcoin aims to break up, so that mining power costs also decrease, and ATOBitcoin's assets do not run out quickly. Like gold, when bitcoin reaches almost full supply, prices will automatically rise dramatically.

When divisions will happen in bitcoin, then i think it will lose their users because many will see like bitcoin is falling down and thats why it has divisions. But we have to wait and see what will happen in the future.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/3/2019 at 7:53 AM, Crypto123 said:

What will happen to bitcoin mining after Halving?
We know that the current bonus for finding one bitcoin block is 12.5 Bitcoin and after the split the bonus will be 6.25 Bitcoin which means the reward from Bitcoin mining is very low. This is in addition to the increasing difficulty of mining and thus the time required to find a bitcoin block.
How do you think this will affect bitcoin mining? Will it keep minerals away from bitcoin mining in other currencies? What are the expected scenarios after the Halving?

Most likely same thing will happen as last time. Price will rise in order to cover the mining fees. Last time i thought it would be "sell the news" -type of effect but it just kept rising.

I think that a lot of people will leave the cryptocurrency mining industry, because production will fall by 2 times, and the price will not increase by 2 times for sure, so it will be very difficult to recoup investments in mining.

I read in one of the articles that the cost of bitcoin mining in China is less than half the cost in the rest of the world, and 1 bitcoin costs less than $ 5,000 in China so this industry will not be affected in China, but if affected in the rest of the countries then the price of bitcoin should rise until They are compensated.

You can invest only after semiconductor or before, but investing in kipat is very easy to invest here, you can make a lot of money.

Good enough and difficult question. But if we look at this point from the logical side, then reducing production makes it more difficult, and this, in turn, should greatly increase the price of all cryptocurrencies. I myself think that prices will rise quite strongly after halving in May.

33 minutes ago, Sarker7680 said:

There are strict rules on illegal mining, they will reduce the number of companies and machines for mining, and due to the application of new technology, the cost of mining will also be reduced

If any new technology talks exactly, can you explain more. I mean, did new mining technologies emerge, or did you mean that mining devices became more sophisticated and more capable of mining than old machines?

2 hours ago, T1mopheyKa said:

Halving of Bitkina is the process of reducing the awards to the miners exactly twice, i.e. opolovnikova. With English. Half - half.

This event happens every 4 years. The next one will be on may 12.

Thank you my friend, yes right Halving process is to reduce mining rewards in half as miners get 12.5 BTC when finding blocks and after Halving on May 12 it will become only 6.25 BTC. As a result, bitcoin will decrease and this is expected to increase prices.

Mining will stay exist until if btc didn't have this good price then making eth or other coins will be better for minners why they will mine a coin that cost more than its price ? 

In the event that the mining process is completed after half successfully, this will raise the percentage of trading in the cryptocurrency market and there will be a fair division for the people who are mining

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, magd said:

In the event that the mining process is completed after half successfully, this will raise the percentage of trading in the cryptocurrency market and there will be a fair division for the people who are mining

There is already a fair division of the miners who are mining, there is a fixed mining mechanism and the profits are shared according to the strength of each person's traffic and the more powerful your device you get the greater the return. Therefore, the sharing of shares is fair and automatic.