Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

1 hour ago, Gogular said:

financial system is battling cryptocurrency as the banks know that if cryptocurrency will be famous to the free

Well what can i say, we accept the challenge but we and the government we both know that cryptocurrency will win.

I do not care because the old financial system did not offer me anything and I did not benefit from it, and the only beneficiaries are banks and governments

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

That's the life, everything will change in one snap. People must accept this because first of all the innovation is safe for everyone. It make the life more easy especially in transaction of money so we must prioritize the improvement of this inventions.

Yeah, I have been waiting for this stage of revolution just as you stated. Every one need to come together to make this work. One of the things that have helped cryptocurrency is because if its decentralized nature. The world powers would have suppressed it if it was possible for them. But they cannot just destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin will survive against all odds. 

On 11/29/2019 at 10:21 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

I think also that. Money system always change because of us. We get better payment system and after that we left the old system. For now it's critical to replace our old system through digital system.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 11/29/2019 at 9:21 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Yeah we all know that crypto currencies are great revolution in the world. And this innovation have devalued the old money system. Everything today is turning digital day by day. And when we have fully digitalize the money system that will be another innovative step in world. This will be only happen with the help of crypto currencies

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 15.02.2020 at 21:15, HorbiDJ1 said:

I was led into the crypto industry by the desire to earn more money and the opportunity to combine my own with my main job, but in the end I liked the idea of crypto and independence from banks, and the more actively the cryptosphere develops, the more we are not dependent on banks. Banks are the past

Yes, this is true, but they will not accept cryptocurrency for anything in life, because if people find out about it on a large scale and that they do not need banks, many people will simply leave their jobs and banks will not have customers.

I also think that we are leaving old payment sytem and entering into the digital payment system. It won't regulate in the world withou supports of us. If we use it massively, government will notice it. And they will try to launch digital payment system.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

The evolution of crypto has help many unemployed or less earning people. The way it is growing now is very good for all. One day it can also become a great company.

I agree with you, Crypto needs us to provide all support and not to give up Crypto because of plans by banks and governments to ban it or even control it.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:21 PM, redamoun said:

Old financial systems are very expensive and they must be terminated at some point and we all know that. Using crypto currencies will definitely help the termination of thesr old bank systems that are becoming useless and a very waste of time with them using paperwork!

Everyone can interpret the purpose of cryptocurrency in different ways. But I believe cryptocurrency will not replace the usual financial system as well as ordinary money.

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion at the end everyone will follow the crypto currency. Because in future it will became necessary to adopt the changes and for this everyone have to adopt crypto currency. 

yeah im well aware of this , its a really a financial war and war always brings revolution over world, well developed country and countries who are cares about the worlds economy is accepting the bitcoin already making me feel victory

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the world every day develop and the people always looking the easy things to do or to manage faster than before, so the cryptocurrency is the future new financial system better than the old system. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, I know that. The financial system that is currently in the world is central, meaning the decision-makers, and those who control everything are the major countries. If the blockchain is adopted, there will be no such thing as centralized.

I think this is the main goal of this forum to set off the era of cryptocurrency, despite the difficulty the world is experiencing, but I feel that after all this the time of the cryptocurrency will come.

You are right, in this critical period, Crypto needs all the support. This next ten years will be crucial for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I don't think that I am against of old payment system. Because after sell my assets I make cash through old system. But I think my use of crypto can increase community.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

We are going into a modern world day by day. And the modern world needs modern technology. And cryptocurrencies are the modern invention of currencies and it can be traded in virtual world with more safety and easiness. The currency will soon create  a havoc in the world tradings. Because most of the countries have began to trade or invest in these currencies. The world will be changed. 

• +2 1

I am agree that we live in interesting period, and we see lots of global and fundamental changes in different directions worldwide. And of course old systems are going to be broken more and more, and step by step people are going to used to new systems) but what I would admit crypto currencies do not require our support so much)) it seems to me that we require digital currencies more)))) because it may change lots of in our lives))) 

• +1 1

Everything changed,we cannot just leave on the old days and depend on it,this world is growing,as well as the way of living and technologies so changing into the way on how we used fiat is not a surprise as we need to develop more and be better for the future.

It is true. I am earning the money and knowlegde in a short time. Cryptocurrency will be on the top in world very soon. Old system may be disappear. The digital coin system will be all over the world.

I think that there are major differences between the two and the use of crypto does not go against the current financial system that we have but rather it promotes a new and technological financial system that can be integrated into our infrastructure that work together with the fiat currencies in an effort to strengthen the economies that we have and to move forward into a digital age. It is not choosing one over the other but helping them work together in hopes of a more financially stable future.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769