Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

I think that it is something people learn after a while. I had no idea about it until I read more in depth from what the news were reporting. Bitcoin is against centralization and makes everything easier. Having a currency so easy to buy with fiat makes it even better to fight the old corrupt system that needs to change.

• +2 1

cryptocurrencies and the physical currencies are the two different things and the world is going to be happen between these two currencies as you are saying we have joined the crypto talk forum and we are dealing with the cryptocurrency and we are in the right of the cryptocurrency we want cryptocurrency to be more widely used in the world. basically cryptocurrency can be converted into physical currency and physical currencies can be converted into the cryptocurrency and that's happening in the world so it's not a big deal .

The old system is not replaceable and the people who are using the new system  they are not against  the old system that means they are simpley accepting the technology. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

In the beginning I was not known it was like this but it can be a change of system and the differences are huge. It is freedom above all because with the fiat you are under restrictions and observation that can even mean harassment by authorities. While we are better with the crypto that we own and not have to give to anyone unless we are want this.

• +1 1

I understand this but I really think this would be profitable in the future as the cryptocurrency market has great potential in this coming scenario. I really think people should switch for the betterment of financial markets.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

12 minutes ago, VijithaVarghese said:

I understand this but I really think this would be profitable in the future as the cryptocurrency market has great potential in this coming scenario. I really think people should switch for the betterment of financial markets.

The uses of cryptocurrency are expanding dramatically day by day, and the name “blockchain” has become one of the most important words that refer to modernity and contemporary and the adoption of advanced technologies.
Cryptocurrencies, on top of them Bitcoin, came as an ideal means of digital payment as they provide high speed, cost and very little transaction fees.

• +1 1

I would not say that you are becoming against with it since the only thing you wanted is evolution since technology is always upgrading itself and crypto currency is part of it. I would call it as an innovation I guess since it is only some kind of idea in the past made by someone to become more futuristic and reliant in technology. In this case, I would say that it is invented in order to help many people who would wanted to make their life convenient and make the transactions become easier compared to the tradition we used to do.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Well, I didn't realise the significance of this, until I heard, that my Govt. is planning a law, that will put people dealing in crypto in jail and fine of thousands of dollars. That means, dealing in crypto is worse then, terrorism, rape or even mu

• +1 1

Bitcoin if used correctly it is as said an operation against the old and corrupted financial system that is rotting and having its final years. With Bitcoin we have hope of surviving all the things that are happening already in many countries and create mass poverty.

Yes, digital currencies have come to eliminate the old financial system because it does not meet the aspirations of the future and is not characterized by the characteristics that digital currencies contain. That cryptography is the evolution of the monetary system that people will one day primarily use crypto to pay for their needs

Yes I really know about this operation. Crypto currencies will replace all old paper currency  system all over the world. Because it's a need of time. People avoid from physical interaction due corona virus pandemic. People prefer digital currencies instead of paper currencies.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:21 PM, redamoun said:

Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

I agree there is a revolution but not with all cryptocurrencies, I have seen some are remnants of the old system and work exactly the same way to achieve a deception and are even more centralized. I have seen Bitcoin as a shining beacon but the rest right now are far away.

this has always been the purpose of bitcoin and altcoins having been created, but the funny thing about it is that after years people from the crypto world began to beg for institutional investors, banks and payment processors like paypal to enter this market

Yes, I agree with you, cryptocurrencies need us more than before, and we can provide a helping hand in that by working to raise their price and market equilibrium, the old system is really expensive, perhaps cryptocurrencies will be a safe haven for the various governments of the world.

Yes you are right that we are in the middle of oldest method and digital world. And from afterwards the technology go at more and more highest as compare it is at present.

No doubt it is a lot of the difference between the two systems the old system is now removing day by day as more people are joining the digital currencies because it is much in easy in use and required less problems and easy and fast access is involved

• +5 1

Yes dear I know I am the part of that team who's trying to over come the old financial system. A team who is doing big operation to replace all paper currencies with digital currencies. I am proud to be part of that this operational team. 

It is true that before the cryptographic issue was not touched much, but it is also well said that currently cryptography is being adopted by many people, from the top ranks to well-known people in the artistic environment.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/30/2019 at 7:10 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Yeah i agree the people who used crypto know that crypto is the evolution of the fiat system that someday people will primary used crypto to pay their necessities. And I am proud to say that I am part of this evolution.

Crypto is the world new currency and soon this is going to be legal in all over the world. This time it is banned in so many countries but soon this is going to be legal and that time the crypto market price touch the sky.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We all know that the old financial system is a piece of paper that is printed every day and there is no final limit to it and this causes it to lose its value over time. As for digital currencies, they are a new technology that has advantages that we did not find in central banks, which made its popularity grow terribly quickly and the future will be much more beautiful because we are the ones who will change.

What we're doing by using cryptocurrencies as a form of payment in our daily lives is essentially getting rid of the old payment system which is controlled by institutions and governments. This in turn is a revolutionary movement and we are the forebringers of it.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:21 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Actually yes am with you on this content because we have all witness the introduction of the new technology that is taking the world into another level. In the issue of the old financial system they will now realize the importance of money because they refuse to amend some issue most especially that of tax and numerous charges they made unnecessary.

Hello everyone we are now in global world of technology where a robot machine can do what a human being can do, because the robot is programme to make such thing. Making our day to day activities to make it easy for us 

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you. And I am really glad that I am involved to this great change. The digital currencies will soon change the old financial system. As it is really fast and easy to use. Many people already prefer crypto currencies to make their payments.

• +2 1

The march of digital currencies has witnessed a lot of things because of the terrible rise that these cryptocurrencies have witnessed in a very small period, but for the future, no one can predict the direction of the currency because it is now subject to great resistance, it is likely to continue to rise or fall a lot.

• +2 1