Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

Those at the top of the hierarchy, who already secured their wealth in crypto - will carry on hanging onto the old monetary system, as it feeds their greedy stomacks, untill a colapse, and won't let go before that, so there is nothing we can do but "get involved in a big operation against the old system", as it is only natural for us to dream of the bright future, which we can and are trying to develop... and crypto is helping us do that!

Not only would I like to be involved - I am ready to go "all-in".

• +1 1

I think your info is an important point and I think many people will benefit from it. Because these coins are high prices. General Chat Chat LoungSo I think cryptocurrency has gone through this step and we are living in the days of the revolution and I think cryptocurrency will be needed more than ever and we will benefit greatly from it. 

Exactly the cryptocurrencies arise in contrast to the monetary and financial system of the governments of the world, when we use cryptocurrencies we enter a path that is not accepted by the traditional monetary system. However, cryptocurrencies have been taking action in our lives more and more, and we can appreciate it when we see that every day more people are incorporated into the cryptographic world and we are an example of this.

• +2 1

Yes, this is the idea of currencies, liberation from all restrictions and all obstacles that exist in the old world of money
We hope that this digital world of currencies will grow in size and that we will see other and more sophisticated things
Blockchain is one of the greatest discoveries after the internet at the present time, and there is still something new
Thank you for the topic

The author of the post meant that cryptocurrency will destroy the banking system based on each country's own currency and cryptocurrency will take its place? But this is impossible because all calculations in the economy are based on the exchange rate of its own currency to gold, oil, gas, and natural resources.  Let's say that if this happens, then the state will take all control into its own hands.

Edited by dvorya

Всем добра

Crypto is the future of financial system and slowly and steadily its users will increase worldwide like any other financial system that have made it's place in world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I honestly agree with you, the fiat currency has been a barrier and at the same time a postulate in terms of payments and global transactions. Not only has cryptocurrencies help to check the issue of inflation but also that of deflation! 

If we are involved in operations against the old financier, the good thing is that they already allow investing in cryptocurrencies since several people make money with cryptocurrencies and I can see why they were against these operations because they did not want people to realize the power of  the cryptocurrencies of their good profits.

I understand that using our crypto has been involved in campaigns and revolutionizing the financial system for a long time. It is undeniable that currently old finance has a value that continues to decline, therefore we are looking for ways so that our money does not decrease in value, namely by securing it in cryptocurrency. I think it doesn't matter if I get involved with the revolution, because the old financial system only benefits bankers and harms the people.

• +2 1

cryrpto is a revolution against the traditional financial system, we all know that. And i personally glad to be a part of the new revolution system. The crypto is change the definition of the financial system, and its rearrange the transaction system as well.

Well the way I see it both fiat and crypto are co existing together. They seem to be supporting one a other in one way or the other. I don't think anyone of them would die soon because of their importance in the society and also the economy at large.

Yes, I know. When we use crypto, we are indirectly supporting the existence of crypto and taking part in the old financial revolution. I don't care about the revolution between cryptocurrency and old finance, the important thing is now that I can work and make a profit.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is needed because of the old system of fiat currencies that are created to fail. They can last for around a hundred years and after some time it will be hyperinflation because of mismanagment. Bitcoin is programmed and has a fixed supply. I don't know if it can be used instead of the dollar but it can be used together with other currencies.

I'm with you all, if we are going to fight against and eventually defeat the current banking system, it's our responsibility to use and promote the use pf bitcoin and other cryptos for making financial transactions. This is the only way to leave banks out of the game, and prevent them to keep controlling our finances. 

There are cryptocurrencies that will keep developing and adopted and others will not. We can't support everything but we have to find the best out of those we look and give them our full support by holding and discussing them. One of them is Talk token that started very good and I expect developments to help it become better.

• +2 1

There is a transition and most advanced countries are already abandoning cash system and paper currencies and move to electronic forms of money. Norway has only 2% of payments done with cash and the government is also thinking about a national digital currency. So it is all moving towards a new system that will be in digital form.

I never think about this the fiat system have many flaws but crypto also have many flaws. But the crypto is new development for securing world economic condition where the digital era need people support of full scale operation. If we implement the war situation then the fiat money giant will hate crypto and crypto face many difficulties. 

• +2 1

I don't think there is that big difference wiht the old system of banks but the government central banks mostly and the dollar of course. These have big problems and banks also use them and are part of the system but they tend to change and have the ability to see that cryptocurrencies have potential to use them and adopt them.

It is the objective of cryptocurrencies to collapse the financial systems that they did so much damage to us. I am hopeful that in the coming years cryptocurrencies will lead the economy of our countries and will stop depending on the vultures.

• +3 1

Crypto is the new business in which we can invest and buy the coins and sell the coins in a high price when the market is go to high but if we invest in a fake project than we are in loss becasue the fake projects will just give us loss.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, because cryptocurrencies eliminate the old system, which is lack of freedom, large taxes, high fees during conversion, lack of complete freedom, and digital currencies have come to eliminate these aspects.

• +3 1

Like  what people say the world is turning into a global world l. Cauries were use before then before then it was trade by batter then cauries before coins and paper money cash. So the system is changing 

Cryptocurrencies is way better than the old finance system. We all know technology is everywhere now a days. Using it, we can earn money from posting. To be more specific, this cryptocurrencies give us the chance to earn money not like the old finance system that is need the physical contact of services. It is also less hassle and using papers to make money

• +2 1

We are doing what we can to help crypto be adopted and one reason is also this. It is an operation that will transfort the old financial system into something better. The banks should not have this much power anyway. Bitcoin cuts the middle man and these are the banks and creates a system running worldwide with nobody having power in it.

• +3 1