What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap?

4 minutes ago, kusvuw10 said:

I think these currencies are very low potential and the price is not too good. So I didn't join them. especially Komodo, my friends lost a lot there so I skipped it first

oh yes my friend i definitely concur with your statement, no one should everly fall in lust if beliving that some very un popular crypto currencies would come out of no where and make it to the top instantly, just to make a massive investment returns, this is a gamblers fallacy

On 12/2/2019 at 8:47 PM, khan22 said:

I just choose the top coins because these coins are trusted and good because now so many new coins will give you loss just because 95% coins are fake and they just make the money when they got the profit then they left their project and the newbie or old investors which invest their money in it are in loss.

Same here, I prefer to use top coins because those are trusted than new coins. 

Also I don't want to try new coins for me to avoid being scam cause I'm afraid to loss what I have. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/19/2020 at 1:57 PM, kusvuw10 said:

I think these currencies are very low potential and the price is not too good. So I didn't join them. especially Komodo, my friends lost a lot there so I skipped it first

The whole point of playing with low / microcap coins with decent charts is that they have better change pulling 10-100x in a week with btc pairs because they don't need such a big flow of money to do that and can get pumped easily. If the marketcap is high, the incoming money flow must be higher as well, and that's why they rarely spike up as much.

• +2 1

If you will ask me my best three coins that I would say Bitcoin ethereum and waves just because Bitcoin has more demand and after Bitcoin ethereum is the most valuable coin but for waves I would say that the withdrawing fees is less so I would prefer this three coins

• +1 1

I never used these currencies until I searched for them on YouTube to get some information. I only found Vechain coin because it is related to the bulls and the famous bull race that we all know so it is likely that these currencies are a temporary promotion

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me personally, this is a BNB coin (Binance coin, it has a great future due to the fact that Binance wants to do a lot of things with it), Dogecoin (because it has a good design) and BAT token 

KMD or komodo have low market caps it is handiest have less than $5 million but i do agreed with OP opinion seems this altcoin could be very ability to grow so i will pass for KMD for first alternative and for next coin i can select is dash and Doge coin

My top 3 of the coins below 500 million is: 1. Binance coin (BNB) , I believe that it can grow in price to $ 100 at least, as well as coins 2. ZCash and 3. Waves

19 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

My top 3 of the coins below 500 million is: 1. Binance coin (BNB) , I believe that it can grow in price to $ 100 at least, as well as coins 2. ZCash and 3. Waves

BNB has way over 500 million marketcap tho, in fact it's almost 5x over it. Just zcash and waves fall under it. Zcash is an interesting choice and could do well in the future if it doesn't get rendered obsolete by the competiton. 

7 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

For me top 3 coins under 5 millions are XLM, Dash and HT. These tokens are enough famous and they have great future. I think XLM price will rise to 5-10 USD after 2-3 years.

Every 3 coins you mentioned are above 500M marketcap, not below, and certainly not under 5M. Please study what marketcap means, it will help you a lot in the future to determine the valuation. You can see their marketcaps on any decent marketcap listings like coingecko, coinmarketcap etc.

I Want to invest usd 

I prefer to invest it 

You will keep your amount of money 

Save any way with this coine

Another coins changing every day

Mine of coins under the market cap of 500 million which are good to be invested, as I see of coin or tokens like that of the toilet paper tokens, the Neo, if possible and that of the cardano Which this coins looks pretty low but some predict on this coins to have an impact on the world

I have only cardano in my this top because I just don't like other cryptocurrencies in this exact tier, I chose it because I really like the technology of this crypto.

• +1 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, issa123h said:

I Want to invest usd 

I prefer to invest it 

You will keep your amount of money 

Save any way with this coine

Another coins changing every day

I would argue otherwise. Infact the usd is a horrible store of value because of the huge inflation and infinite supply.

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

Sure, 1$ is always 1$ but the buying power with it lowers all the time. Also altcoin season has just started, everyone seems to make their money with those. And this is most likely just the beginning.

In my opinion bitcoin ETH litecoin these coins better for investment, because this coin volume high and low volume coins investment  always risky, so l prefer only already established coins in market I think you mention coins also good for investment, but I have no idea about these coins.

I know only about vechain coin , this is really a great coin . they have good coinmarketcap value at this coin . their is really a highly chance that this coin really touch a good price in future .

I also have 300 ve chain coin in my wallet .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/18/2020 at 1:00 PM, Saboor said:

We have many coins that have that range of volume in the market, they are still good for trading and holding, especially the BAT, DGB,  and omisego

Out of the three I prefer digibyte, it is a good coin, its price has risen 10x this year and people have gained a lot, also in years back, there have been so much increase in digibyte price. It is a good coin. 

@rekterFor me, THETA, BAT and DigiByte are the best cryptocoin under $500M marketcap. These all cryptocoins are from the dependable and the trusted projects which are here to bring some changes.THETA's market momentum is looking good and I am expecting the best time to trade this currency. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 8/3/2020 at 8:16 PM, Whited35 said:

@rekterFor me, THETA, BAT and DigiByte are the best cryptocoin under $500M marketcap. These all cryptocoins are from the dependable and the trusted projects which are here to bring some changes.THETA's market momentum is looking good and I am expecting the best time to trade this currency. 

THETA is an interesting choice and i've been looking at that from the sidelines. I still haven't bought much, but that will change after i get my profits from other projects and some bounties.

2 hours ago, chomik1 said:

I would probably invest in bitcoin, DOGE coin and Yo. 
 After all, due to bitcoin, you can raise the amount many times more, but it all depends on the rate, it plays an important role.

Bitcoin is hardly under 500m marketcap. Doge is always fun to have, and probably will peak again. But i still haven't figured out what's YO token is used for. Maybe someone could enlight me about that. Anyway, good luck!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I sold my altcoins and not rebuying unless they reach reasonable prices. Some doubled and others reached back to the price I had bought them. I took profits and don't expect everything to keep growing right now. A dip will make them reach 50% lower. Not willing to take a risk at these heights.

DASH and DOGE. But i really have strong faith with doge coins, they are very popular but cheap and for long time! So i purchased many of them as i can just to hold them! I will be very happy for them to reach even just $1 because i will earn some profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/30/2019 at 11:36 AM, TimopheyKa said:

I would probably invest in bitcoin, DOGE coin and Ether. 
 After all, due to bitcoin, you can raise the amount many times more, but it all depends on the rate, it plays an important role

And DOGE and Ether stable in price, and held on the sly, I think for hold most the!

I would have invested in btc, eth, and ravecoin since they are the ones that are leaving more profits 

• -1 1

swipe, golem and bytom consodero that are good and do not spend 500 million $ I have been researching and I have read good reviews of these coins