What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap?

14 hours ago, khan22 said:

Small cap coins are good and i personally invest in these type of projects because these project will go up so much because they have small cap and you can make good money through these type of coins. Crypto is the best market in the world for online earning and for investment.

yea the risk on small cap coins is a little bit higher than investing in top 50 coins but the upside to it is far more beter and you could double or triple your money easily in small cap coins.

14 hours ago, doriahailee said:

Because OMG And BAT Was focus on global adoption and they are succes for now But Pundi X for now it's still focusing on southeast asia market, You can search up Their XPOS Device and it's already on some merchant so we can pay with NPXS.

tapping the southeast asia market is a good thing but it will not be enough for a coin that has 36 million dollar market cap it needs more adoption and use cases and also needs more investors in the coin to pump the price up high.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, rekter said:

And if you could put a short description why, that would be nice.

My list would be

1. Dusk - First layer solution to security tokens, insane upside with this marketcap. Top notch team

2. Vechain - Already established coin with lot's of connections. Definitely one of the rising stars on the next altcoin bull run

3. Komodo - Coin by old nxt community star with an interesting algo. Platform you can build dex for example.

Edit: somehow i forgot to type 2 more zeroes, so I meant 500M, not 5m 😛

I have invested my money in Dusk few mth ago , as i invested it dumped heavly , i bought at 2k sat each coin now its not more than 600 sat per coin

3 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

I have invested my money in Dusk few mth ago , as i invested it dumped heavly , i bought at 2k sat each coin now its not more than 600 sat per coin

I am stacking it more and more while it went lower and right now. Sorry for your loss but these things take time, the mainnet is just on the corner.

4 hours ago, josh said:

All of those are good to me, and they are also good to hold in a long term too, In fact I have some of the VET in  my wallet actually, and now planning to buy KMD too because I know this token has a potential to increase more in the future.

I have to say that i am a little bit troubled by this new vet buyback address hack. That looks all kinds of fishy... I mean why they didn't just burn the coins instead of keeping them on some fringe address...

How about Qtum, Atom, and Grin? I think those coins have the potential to increase higher, especially if there are big movements from the market so that they can push all prices of the coin to rise higher. But I still prefer to choose the old coins because that coin has a big chance to increase higher. The bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, dash will have that chance to grow.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, aqua said:

How about Qtum, Atom, and Grin? I think those coins have the potential to increase higher, especially if there are big movements from the market so that they can push all prices of the coin to rise higher. But I still prefer to choose the old coins because that coin has a big chance to increase higher. The bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, dash will have that chance to grow.

QTUM and Grin was of course under $500M but Atom was around $800M, Anyway QTUM And Grin was really potential since they giving some good development to the community and they are also actively updating too so it's really good.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, rekter said:

I have to say that i am a little bit troubled by this new vet buyback address hack. That looks all kinds of fishy... I mean why they didn't just burn the coins instead of keeping them on some fringe address...

yep had the same gut feeling about it and i dont like to gamble with my money so i sold my vet holdings for now and im looking for another coin to invest in.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:30 PM, doriahailee said:

QTUM and Grin was of course under $500M but Atom was around $800M, Anyway QTUM And Grin was really potential since they giving some good development to the community and they are also actively updating too so it's really good.

I already buy some QTUM, Grin, and ATOM, and I think I want to buy more amounts for each of those coins. Grin and Atom, as a newcomer in the crypto world, have a chance to be the next potential coin that can increase like the old coin at the market. So we only need to wait for more and see what will happen later.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:37 AM, duncun007 said:

i have been saying that people should focus more on small projects if they want to make some real good money and i always invest in small cap coins and my pick would be TUBE becuase it will definitely be competion to youtube, and also DBC and VET

I agree with you that we should concentrate on a small project where we can manage it carefully so we can earn good money. I'm also interested in TUBE for now, but still studying DBC and VET.

4 hours ago, aqua said:

I already buy some QTUM, Grin, and ATOM, and I think I want to buy more amounts for each of those coins. Grin and Atom, as a newcomer in the crypto world, have a chance to be the next potential coin that can increase like the old coin at the market. So we only need to wait for more and see what will happen later.

Good choice mate, QTUM Was really potential from my opinion and Atom too but i prefer QTUM From both of them, Grin was more better since it's still under $500M And really more potential because bitcoin community was really seen this coin as positive view, Agreed let's wait and see how it goes and hope everything will run smoothly!

20 hours ago, Kuroashii said:

I agree with you that we should concentrate on a small project where we can manage it carefully so we can earn good money. I'm also interested in TUBE for now, but still studying DBC and VET.

trust me that TUBE will be big in the future and specially with all this fuss around youtube deleting videos about crypto lately and crypto youtuber complaining about it, tube will steal those content creators.

12 hours ago, auiwrb4 said:

There are lots of low-invested coins, but honestly recently we don't know which currency will be a good enemy in the future, I don't have any money I like with less than 5 million dollars.

No problem if you can only invest in a low amount because that small amount will be larger if you can choose the right coins. There are so many potential coins that can increase, and you should analyze one by one to find the right coin, but remember, you don't have to use all of your coins, and it is better to divide for many potential coins so you will make a big profit later.

I found several cryptocurrency coins with a large marketcap, but unfortunately the coin has a small transaction volume, such as a coin with a marketcap of $ 60 million but from some exchangers only collect transaction volumes valued at $1- $2 million, it is very ironic

I like horizen (zen), bitcoin gold and nexo coins. These coins are increasing too much now days. Three have big future because they are increased 20% to 30% in two or three days.

TRON, denoted by the TRX token, is a decentralized network and blockchain-based decentralized protocol that aims to build a free entertainment content system all over the world. The protocol allows each user the freedom to freely publish and store private data in a decentralized form.

Those altcoin-Coin-tokens with little investment are many currencies so a positive change can bring a good remiunerciontion with little investment , many of the top 10 have started that way.

Cryptos: Chp-Doge-BitTorrent

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

In my prediction btc is the first

Doge and rth are the second and third in crypto currencies in which trading more and more in future and its valuse more then $5000.

Talking about the top 3 coins under $500m in terms of Coinmarketcap, I have there Ontology, NEM, VeChain, Bats token, Dogecoin, This are the lead coins on capital, unless you are referring to something else different from the cap.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:16 AM, hmind said:

I would choose Doge and DGB.  Aside from being a cheap coin to avoid large transaction fees, it is also a good choice for cheap coins in a market whose volume is safe and good for future investments as well.

doge coin does not have that much bright future even tho it could just pump up to 100 satoshi during altseason but when it comes to DGB i believe we might see it at 1000 satoshi.

On 1/10/2020 at 2:26 AM, yupi84goro said:

I also know Tomochain, Orchid and Tezos projects. It is true that all three tokens have good potential. Moreover, in my opinion tezos can be popular soon and the volume continues to increase because it has an active developer.

I will propose we should concentrate on a undersized send off everyplace we canister get by it suspiciously as a result we container earn noble money.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, rekter said:

My list would be

1. Dusk - First layer solution to security tokens, insane upside with this marketcap. Top notch team

2. Vechain - Already established coin with lot's of connections. Definitely one of the rising stars on the next altcoin bull run

3. Komodo - Coin by old nxt community star with an interesting algo. Platform you can build dex for example.

I am a invester  and i would like to invest on big crypto coins and earn big profit. So my top coins are bitcoin, etherium, and doge coin. These coin have a pretty good future and bitcoin is at number 1 of all coins. Etherium is good to invest after bitcoins and doge has a good future so i am holding dogecoin.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:59 PM, rekter said:

My list would be

Komodo and Vechain is worth the look and investment. But KMD is the best among the 3, its partnership with numerous big ticket project make it more appealing to investors and more reason for speculation.

spacer.png

I am new in this forum and I also need advice bon some favourable coin to get. I have heard mentioned coin above and which of the is favourable.

• +1 2

Yes their trading volatility is quite low and only a few trading exchanges with small volatility adopt them. I didn't find a project that really made me happy enough to save some dush and vechain. But I will keep coins in trading volatility above 100 M.