What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap?

oh I really like coins with a low market cap because they can make you rich suddenly.
for my 3 sara coins
1. Hydro
2. PundiX
3. Refereum

• +1 1

My favorite currencies are: 1- uni with a market cap of 489 million 2-dgb with 360 million market cap 3- Algo with a market cap of 235 million.

• +1 1

I have my hopes up for Falconswap right now, as they are close to publishing a platform build to aggregate Uniswap transactions and thereby lower gas fees for the end user.

I like the idea, and if it's getting adopted I believe the token will see some growth in value as well.

You get some benfits for using their token.

Read more on falconswap.com

Now i have high hopes for pi in a future, or even 2GT, which aren't in development but in a future will increase their price and will be important to follow them, these are my bets

There are many currencies that in my opinion seem great but if I have to make a Top 3 of the ones I prefer, I would tell you that they are: Bitcoin, Tron and XLM.

Instead of Tron I would also say Ethereum but now I am more in love with Tron for its low gas price per transaction and Ethereum is through the roof even despite Ethereum 2.0 :(.

To be honest ,I don't agree with the author of the topic. This is my top 3 cryptocurrencies with a capitalization of 500M+

1) Tether

2) XRP

3) Litecoin 

IMHO

I didn't find a project that really made me happy enough to save some money. But I really like coins with low market capitalization, because they can make you rich at any time. My any coins under 500$ 1 - Doge 2 - Litecoin 3 - Yoda.

On 11/29/2019 at 1:59 PM, rekter said:

And if you could put a short description why, that would be nice.

My list would be

1. Dusk - First layer solution to security tokens, insane upside with this marketcap. Top notch team

2. Vechain - Already established coin with lot's of connections. Definitely one of the rising stars on the next altcoin bull run

3. Komodo - Coin by old nxt community star with an interesting algo. Platform you can build dex for example.

Edit: somehow i forgot to type 2 more zeroes, so I meant 500M, not 5m 😛

I made quite a bit of profit with vechain this year but I think the party is over at the moment. Ive cashed out already.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Alexxz said:

To be honest ,I don't agree with the author of the topic. This is my top 3 cryptocurrencies with a capitalization of 500M+

1) Tether

2) XRP

3) Litecoin 

IMHO

I am not sure what you don't agree with because none of the ones you listed are under 500M marketcap. And that's what i was asking in the topic.

My first one is TRX. The coin has great potentials. When the bullish moves begins, it will surpass most altercoins.

My second is ETN. This is a coin that the owner is working serious for it to gain value. Once this coin is listed on major exchanger, it will moon.

Third is Chainlink. This coin too is doing well and has great potentials.

My top-3? 

1. StakeNet - is a cryptocurrency about staking. TPos, POS, DPos and some pos-mining algorithms that invented by Stakenet team. 

2. Waves - I like its staking algorithm and it's good platform for other tokens in Waves blockchain. 

3. SiaCoin - its mining algorithm is very interesting. I even bought new HDD for this. 

• +3 1

9 hours ago, ognik33 said:

3. SiaCoin - its mining algorithm is very interesting. I even bought new HDD for this. 

Siacoin was something i was looking at long time ago but isn't that tech quite outdated now? I thought that the competition has already beaten them.

Edited by rekter

I am currently following three that I think have a great future, UNISWAP, with a gigantic volume and with a lot to grow, TWT, the Trust Wallet token, with the backing of Binance, the largest exchange in the world, and the last one is CAKE, the Pancake Swap token, I think this Trust Wallet wallet Swap has a long way to go and the future, the three of them have a long way to go up to 500 million capitalization

I prefer to buy crypto and hold them for a ling time. I don't like coins, which capitals are low.  And I don't trust them. Because they can be unlist from exchanges or their price can fall. It means that its not safe to hold such coins for long times. I like to invest in popular coins.

The new projects are very interesting since it is in them where you can earn a lot, make a great economic leap. But how do you identify which ones are going to work and become a great coin? Personally, I pay attention to whether the greats support him or speak well of him. Like Binanse, Ethereum, Tron, etc. There are also specialized sites and prestigious people who are dedicated to analyzing and reporting on news in the world of cryptocurrencies, they must also be paid attention to.

On 11/29/2019 at 10:59 AM, rekter said:

And if you could put a short description why, that would be nice.

My list would be

1. Dusk - First layer solution to security tokens, insane upside with this marketcap. Top notch team

2. Vechain - Already established coin with lot's of connections. Definitely one of the rising stars on the next altcoin bull run

3. Komodo - Coin by old nxt community star with an interesting algo. Platform you can build dex for example.

Edit: somehow i forgot to type 2 more zeroes, so I meant 500M, not 5m 😛

I like these coins too much. And just thanks for sharing this topic to us. And I like that too much. And it will boom some day too much. And komodo has a big future right now. Cause they are developing their technology too much.

prefer bitcoin over litecoin, these coins better for investment, because this coin volume high and low volume coins investment always risky

• +1 1

Ethereaum is a good currency with under 500$ marketcap but seems like it will cross 500$ in some days. Other currencies that are promising are MINEX, Water and XMR

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I really like it and I have invested in the theta coin because it is a solid project and it may be that in a few years that coin will have a great value in the market 

My favourite coins/tokens below $500 market capitalisation are;

• BAT
  • Waves
  • ALGO
  • BTT
  • Band (recently)

I am sorry, it is more than 3 but those are them in no particular order.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks a lot my dear, I am seen these coins in exchanges and I am not known too much. It is seems that Dusk Vechain and Komodo all of them three have a very good chance for better adoption and development and perhaps they can be crypto that will have a better market share in future years. Thanks and I will mark them to remember and invest small in them.

• +2 1

I think that vechain is the most popular of these and it has some really good connections as said and keep getting used and adopted for supply chain management. 

I don't know a lot about Dusk but thanks for explaining, although I should research what security tokens are as I don't know this either.

I didn't know a lot about these coins but I guess I have learned something. I could say that right now Tron, EOS and Dot have a good chance to rise some more for the next few months but looking at lower market cap there can be Komodo that was explained here although I haven't read a lot about it lately.

• +3 1

Currently except from Bitcoin I am holding ETH, Dot and Dia. But I don't want to risk too much because I don't think an altcoin season is coming again. Since the last altcoin rise they are all down 10% or more for a week so I think they can go down more while Bitcoin will rise.

• +3 1