What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What are your top 3 coins under $500M marketcap?

I am interested in BTC,ETH ,XRP ,XLM in their i think my investment is save and i have my eyes on TRX .Their are many new projects but i am interested in them i am just giving them time to know how much they are gonna grow in year .

I like Decentraland a lot and feel that it has a lot to offer, although I was kinda dissapointed when I tested the 3D platform and felt dizzy after a while. Perhaps it was me or my equipment was not strong enough to run it. Komodo looks abandoned by the way. About the rest I don't have any suggestions, most are stopping development and just keep running until they somehow magically find investors money again. Some projects only have a website that does not cost more than two thousand dollars and expect to make millions from it. Totally unrealistic targets and I hope that we end with these quickly.

• +2 1

Wow that is really good, and so we have to look and be sure that we are researching on new coins every day so look at it this way ,the value of a coin so look at this thing, do best in the work of the market so , am also trying to look at doge coins doge coin is the best for us

My top 3 cryptocurrency is Bitcoin obviously first one , second one is ethereum and third obe litecoin, currently this three coins are top in cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

On 19.02.2020 at 03:12, reworkzan said:

MY coins under 500$

1- yoda

2- doge 

3- ltc

I honest pick the beat cash given that those coins are trusted and great given that presently so severa unused cash will provide you misfortune truthful given that ninety five% coins are faux and they honest make the cash once they were given the gain at that point they cleared out their extend and the novice or historic speculators which contribute their coins in it are in misfortune.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:59 AM, rekter said:

And if you could put a short description why, that would be nice.

My list would be

1. Dusk - First layer solution to security tokens, insane upside with this marketcap. Top notch team

2. Vechain - Already established coin with lot's of connections. Definitely one of the rising stars on the next altcoin bull run

3. Komodo - Coin by old nxt community star with an interesting algo. Platform you can build dex for example.

Edit: somehow i forgot to type 2 more zeroes, so I meant 500M, not 5m 😛

there are not much good coins under that market cap, so for me:

- NANO.fast transactions with 0 fees

- basic attention token, their browser is becoming popular every passing day

- Enjin, gaming + crypto, what do you want more?

Very little percent of these answers are mentioning coins that are actually under that marketcap, so i think i might revisit all the answers and like those that actually read the question.

I don't know any coins that under 500 million marketcap but for me the top coins to invest are ethereum, binance coin and litecoin because these are good for long term investment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my experience with the Crypto coins I think the top three coins which is very much profitable in this digital currency world are Bitcoin, ethereum and Ripple which gives good earnings from the investments and trading.

I just experiment with DGB and EOS, this time folks coin has beneficial transfer at the market. Eos second-hand by game developer and DGB is alternative payment after Doge. all has distinct estimation about this completely give permission them move out and get the message it after that year.

My top 3 coins is bitcoin,eth,xrp bitcoin is all time favorite crypto currency and very profitable currency with little risk maybe in this all three coin price pump more lest see after some months.

trading those low cap coins is very risky which is why you should do very intense research first before deciding to buy it because if the project succeed you will make tons of money.

ZCash right and proper to its protection highlights. I grow it this coin has misplaced particular foothold in the times of yore 2 a wordy dub be that as it fit possibly it's miles on the other hand a dependable coin frank had to to become more or less trimming halfway point at the gain air of effects a new time

3 hours ago, winas rosani said:

The fact is that there is often no logical connection between what people love about a project and how they do it over time. Some coins that can make good profits like Yo Token.

I try to examine your comment and you are right, for example there is real no reason to why people would prefer bitcoin over litecoin, litecoin could give more profit and it has lower fees and the confirmations are faster.

Holochain is a good project that I participated in their ICO and I bough it at a very low price and so I am still holding it and even if I sell now it would be with a lot of profit. 

Thanks for your sharing. 3 coins on me do not own it. I heard a lot about Dusk. Maybe someone will need it. I have a great interest in other currencies, and am profiting from it.

right now I hold Doge and BAT coins, but if I look at the current situation I am getting interested in fx because they are opening pre-orders for their blockchain-based mobile phones and their plans to testnet this month.

On 16.03.2020 at 03:48, Selva said:

The three coins are user market cap is 

1.vechain.

2.komodo. 

3.dusk .there are three coins of the under the market cap and the most of the coins are gradually increase and the same time gradually decreased . coming days the coins value are reached .

I as it were attempt DGB and EOS, this time those coin has great development at the advertise. Eos utilized by amusement designer and DGB is elective installment after Doge. Everybody has distinctive conclusion approximately this fair let them go and see it following year.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, arshavin1984 said:

If I may give advice, you should not invest coins under $ 500M marketcap. Because you are more at risk of loss, because coins are usually very slow movements. Because investors avoid coins under $ 500M.

Well i disagree with you, low marketcap with good product just means that it's undervalued and have lots of space to grow. You do realize that most coins have been under 500m marketcap at some point?

16 hours ago, Preadator889 said:

I only choose top currencies because these currencies are trustworthy and good because now many new currencies will hurt you because 95% of the currency is fake and they only make money when they make a profit they leave their project.

For sure, but that's why you do deep research before investing. Top 20 list has also changed a lot in 8 years. Lots of coins that existed in that were failures in the past too.

• +1 1

We have many coins that have that range of volume in the market, they are still good for trading and holding, especially the BAT, DGB,  and omisego

• +2 1

On 12/7/2019 at 11:27 AM, doriahailee said:

Because OMG And BAT Was focus on global adoption and they are succes for now But Pundi X for now it's still focusing on southeast asia market, You can search up Their XPOS Device and it's already on some merchant so we can pay with NPXS.

They probably have definitely made the perfect choise of individuals to target, as it is that the Asians countries have no much difficulties when adopting new crypto currencies and anything crypto related, especially now that Asian countries are already getting over the corona virus pandemic 

1 minute ago, kuscoi11 said:

My marketcap list will be dogecoin and the only one is dogecoin because I am holding it in quite a lot. or token. but the token I keep is pretty little I don't like it very much. In addition, the major currencies position and value are also high. I am more interested in big money.

lol 😂 pretty Funny,  did you actually just said you are not intrested in big money, wow, that is quite extraordinary, i personally even if not intrested in making some huge money from crepto, holding much doge coin isn't what i would even think of doing, at all.