What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

I'm long term trader and holder of cryptocurrencies. I don't like losing while investing and with day-trading you have to liquidate a lot often. I never met people actually profiting by trading with leverage in the long run. Every trader at youtube is obviously losing and only making money through affiliates and ads on their channel. Also they sell useless courses that provide no results and make noone better at trading.

On 11/29/2019 at 9:24 AM, xprince1996 said:

I am a kind of day trader when there is an opportunity to make a profit then call me in. This strategy is better than holding too long waiting for nothing it is best to have profit even little. 

I am a scalper and i trade in M1 and also in M5 and this is good for me because i am easy to analyse the market in such a short term and i got good signals from the M1 chart and also in M5 chart and market is so much fast move in this situation.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am daily trader, use short and medium term period to get income. Long term period need fund and knowledge more than I expected, so the best choice is daily. Another reason is this time daily trading can bring me income than long term trading. I don't need extra patient to wait because sometimes I can't control emotions for cut loss if market move opposite my prediction.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:28 AM, Ms.o said:

Learning also comes up with experiencing and be able to apply what you've learn.

Just remember this when you are just starting to lessen risks of losing.

•Trying with small amount first will do."investing what you can afford to lose is the first thing you should consider"

•"Never put all your eggs in one baskets" so that there still chances of earning profits to other coin if one drops down.

•Don't invest blindly or don't follow signals given by other traders,they will tell you to buy that coin and claim that it will moon just to increase that price and they will exit.

•Dont fomo check price history to know if it is good time to buy.

•DYOR-do your own research- invest on a coin that has future uses and case,good team and amazing publicity.

•Dont be greedy- profit is still profit even how small it is.

•Have discipline,dont let your emotions ruin your trading goal,In every drops theres always increase,dont sell at lose.Dont panic.thats how market goes on.

•Learn from your mistakes-Take that experience as an asset for your next move, which will be better because you are know more now than you knew before.

Don’t let the losses discourage you, because the reality is they’re making you better trader if you choose to learn from them.

Hope this could help. Happy trading😊

ooh! thanks mate for this beautiful writing, i even red it twice so resourceful and very useful to me, hop will be it others as well.

I know very little about trading, so I am long-term trader, I usually buy bitcoin when its price falls under 8k dollars and hold. I don't have needed experience to daily trade.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

31 minutes ago, Rifat773 said:

I am currently not a businessman. I am a student I am earning daily working in crypto. I think I will be a long-term business person in the future

I do not think they traders are the same as businessmen, but well i got you mate, so that you know long term tradig is called holding.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

ooh! thanks mate for this beautiful writing, i even red it twice so resourceful and very useful to me, hop will be it others as well.

Im glad to know that.hope it lessen your stress now.Another thing,dont always watch the market,seeing the market crashing will affects you and if you have spare cash try to invest again to recover your loss while waiting for those down tokens that you invested,but it is still up to you,some traders sell their token even at loss then they buy again another tokens that they think will increase the price to recover that loss but its so risky,Traders have different strategies,and hope you will be a good trader soon and find best strategies that suits you.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Ms.o said:

Im glad to know that.hope it lessen your stress now.Another thing,dont always watch the market,seeing the market crashing will affects you and if you have spare cash try to invest again to recover your loss while waiting for those down tokens that you invested,but it is still up to you,some traders sell their token even at loss then they buy again another tokens that they think will increase the price to recover that loss but its so risky,Traders have different strategies,and hope you will be a good trader soon and find best strategies that suits you.

I will just adapt best strategy that will work for me as I go, and to not cancel trade when the coin ha gone down but wait for as long as it's gonna take.

I am new trader. And I am a daily trader, i trade daily and earn bitcoin on a daily basis by posting useful content on this platform. And I am also daily trading bitcoin and many currencies on yobit exchange.

Daily traders and long term traders both are best trading options.But i chose daily trading option.I think this is more profitable option.This is my own opinion

On 11/29/2019 at 3:38 AM, Crypto123 said:

Traders are two types of daily and long-term traders
A daily trader who is looking to buy when the price falls and sell on the rise for quick daily gains and although it may be few, it may suit some
The second type is a long-term trader who buys to hold for sale when prices are high
What kind are you and why do you prefer this type?

I am new on trading just started trading on binance exchenge and next

I will trade on yobit i am long term trader just trading safely slowly and

Stady without take any risk

I am long term trader but only use a year as limit, no more debate about this. Exit time can be adapt from market movement, my strategy is flexible. I'm worker and has job in industry, trading is my alternative. Long term is my decision and fit with my activity, no need open chart every day and has time for my family.

I am a daily  trader in here. I have joined here in December . I am a newbie here. I post articles regularly and I got my payment daily . That's why I am a daily. Trader.

20 hours ago, amcryptolover said:

Agreed. Indeed it's totally very risky but day trading gives one more profit as well in short term and long term and hence, the risk is worth it many a times!

yea thats true because for a 2 months i was doing day trading i earned good money and my friend was holding a coin and he was in loss, better to trade all you can in crypto.

23 hours ago, FrenchFry said:

In every transaction that has good value, whether long-term or even daily, we know that trading has a high risk, you just need to research it again
In the long run, you can enjoy great results, but it takes a lot of time and years,
In everyday life, you can search for coins or altcoins that are valuable to the market and trade with little.
If you have the opportunity or you can better analyze the market today, it will benefit daily profits.

Yes, this is a good opinion. Each type of trading has its own advantages and disadvantages, and a person can choose the type that he likes and fits his circumstances. If he has good experience, he can benefit from the advantages of both types.

I am not a trader at all, I am an investor depending on the market that makes me a trader short or long depending on the time, depending on the market price, because I have lost too much.
good luck

Long term here.

My first buy target for BTC this year was just hit at $7000. I have setup a few below as well. Hopefully we're in for a good ride somewhere in the next few years 😁

Edited by johant123
Spelling error

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

44 minutes ago, Park Ha said:

So what your coins holding sir?  I want to know and you get some profit now?  Or lose in your trading how many percent? 

I hold 60% in Bitcoin and 40% in Altcoin. I make a profit by becoming a passive trader, don't need analysis, only need to monitor prices. Becoming a passive trader will never lose as long as we don't sell at a price smaller than the purchase price. But if I become a daily trader on holidays I also often lose and also often get profits.

I am a daily trader. mainly some times i need to wait for increasing the price. so some times i need to wait when the price go down after buying the coin. i wait till 1 week to increase the price.

7 hours ago, Yaregi said:

I am a day by day trader, as the recent state of affairs I canister not salt away as of the fiscal issues in my family. But honestly, I in actual fact choose to be a longterm trader. that is added profitable .hope quickly i will. 

I think holding any coin for long time is a good decision to make good profit. btc is the most profitable coin and if anyone hold it for long days then he can make profit.

I really do prefer long term traders because when the price rises eventually it's favourable to the trader

its depending on the behavior of your trading characteristics. i am long term trader and i choose it because it has minimal risk. if you confuse to open trades and if you have less confident in your trading or if you dont know about which direction market may go then open a trades for long term and hold until it turns to profits

11 hours ago, theghostm1 said:

I work in both cases .. I can work in long-term trading and buy currency .. If I have other business.

Sometimes I sit a full day devoted to trading only .. I do not think that it must be approved or that I am a trader of one type only

This is wise behavior, yes a good trader should work with both types, daily trading and long-term trading, in some cases you have more time so you work in daily trading and in other cases you do not have enough time when you can work with long-term trading.

21 hours ago, Goody28 said:

I really do prefer long term traders because when the price rises eventually it's favourable to the trader

Long term trading is good but day trading is also good too. in daily trading anyone can get daily profit. long term trading is good for bt and some other coins .