What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

I love day trading because it is a set of trading strategies that require professional traders to open and close positions on the same day. Given that the markets can move only within one day. Day traders use relatively more dangerous trading techniques to accumulate their required profits.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:40 PM, farhanpro613 said:

I am a day trader, as my investment is small therefore day trading is perfect for me. Im able to earn through the daily market price hike.

It is a good technique too if you are doing a daily trading because even the bitcoin is too high still you have an income and support our financial. 

I am a daily trader, because i am unemployed right now so i am doing full time in crypto trading. and i chose daily trading because its fast to earn profit from it but its quite too risky too. 

12 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

I am a daily trader, because i am unemployed right now so i am doing full time in crypto trading. and i chose daily trading because its fast to earn profit from it but its quite too risky too. 

It is easy to earn money if you are a daily trader because you cannot wait for a long time before you get your profit and also you can invest this immediately too.

Perhaps we should combine the two types of trading where we can store money in strong currencies and trade quickly on cheap currencies

I think I am not entered between the two because I trade based on need. When I need more money I will make a daily profit. Meanwhile, if the needs are loose I will choose the long term.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I prefer the long trader since i dont have the patience to monitor the value of a coin on an hourly basis. being a long term trader gives you time to think and evaluate the trends in the market, plus the gains and losses are much larger because you are giving your coins enough time to either have a bull run or a steep dive. Also my internet is not that great so my only option is long term trading.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Long-term trading requires sufficient patience and experience, while short-term trading requires more experience and energy, but we can make pending orders if at all possible

Well there are two types of trader short terms in short terms comes daily or limited period of time  and long terms --long term is like for long period of time ,i am you can say  long term trader because some coins that i have is not going high for long period of time so holding the coins , well every one wants to earn money fast.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:28 PM, katariyakl said:

Both are is good and both treading use on all situations and some coins are use for long term and some are use for long term like bitcoin and. Eth are also use for day training 

This is good. Yes, it is possible to trade in each of the two types according to your daily circumstances and according to the currency you are trading on. Some currencies need a long time to rise or fall while others are fast moving.

Presently I am a long term trader I hold my coins and sell high in the near future  but later on I will engage into daily trading too

On 12/24/2019 at 12:35 AM, farhanpro613 said:

Well im a long term trader, i invest bid and wait for the best opportunity to sell my stock at a good profit.

That is one of the best ways for a long-term trader because you have to look at the chart first before selling it so you can profit from the results of the shares that you have because it's an opportunity for you.

On 11/30/2019 at 2:32 PM, fardin1 said:

When i have invariably been daily worker in addition to thats mainly because I stumbled upon the item for being far more successful in comparison with frequent hodl.. if you're dealing regular you possibly can raise ones gains but possibility burning off far more.

Most of the me my self I do daily trades and some times I also have a long  term  goal  so  trade for long term too.  

I'm not trading at the moment but in future i'll do daily trading than long term trading.Because long term trading is for those who have large investment.But I'll start with small amount.

I am a long trerm trader and I prefer it to  short term because in long term you don't have check every time and worry much you can just place your trade and put your stop loss and take profit and relax, that's it.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:31 PM, Goody28 said:

Presently I am a long term trader I hold my coins and sell high in the near future  but later on I will engage into daily trading too

I think we have the same opinion. In my opinion for now, daily trading is quite promising especially if the coins provide more than 10% profit

On 11/29/2019 at 9:41 AM, Naga said:

I have always been a day trader and thats because I found it to be more profitable than regular hodl..when you're trading daily you can increase your profits but also risk losing more.

Day trading is the bets trading because at the day time market movement is so much good and fast and so many peoples will do day trading because at the night market is so much slow and we are not make any money through the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Does a weekly trader counts as a short term trader? I'm not day trader because every of my trade could take up days or even weeks or sometimes a month or more before I could close my trading. Especially if the price moves very slow.

most of the time i am a long term holder,as i am still expecting for more price increase thats why i dont sell even i already gain profits.

5 hours ago, Lunaa said:

Does a weekly trader counts as a short term trader? I'm not day trader because every of my trade could take up days or even weeks or sometimes a month or more before I could close my trading. Especially if the price moves very slow.

You are not a daily trader in my opinion. Why do you choose to hold while daily trading can increase your funds? Are your resources limited or you set a high return?

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

11 hours ago, Dersence said:

Nowadays I am only trading in the long term, the market is becoming more and more undesirable based on the Bitcoin move only, you have to have a long term plan for your business in this market. If you do business with a long term plan then you will benefit.

It is better to change your strategy according to market movements, at the moment there are large movements in the market so it is better to have daily trading or near that, and in the event of a recession the market prefers long-term trading.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:14 PM, islamdipdip said:

It is the only trading course you'll ever need & includes a free evaluation for funding. The Ultimate Forex Trading Course takes the most comprehensive approach to trader training.....

My friend, about any business course you are talking about, here we are not talking about training courses but we are talking about your preferred method of trading, is it daily trading or long-term trading.

Honestly, all kinds are very good, and they all lead to profit if you do them right.But for me.I prefer short deals.In a few minutes or a quarter of an hour.But surely the long one is the most accurate.

I'm a day trader.

I don't want to wait for days, weeks or month to get out of the trade and see my profit/lost.

And I don't have that much money to invest long term. I can't HODL my money for long.

In my first earning in this forum, I do daily trading because of the price of crypto is high but as times goes by I learn enough and have own strategy what I will do now. Sometimes I do weekly trading but it depends if I know the price is enough for me to earn but if not I might do trading monthly.