What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

Actually I think daily trading is the best. If you daily trading then you become successful trader.

52 minutes ago, Masum Billah said:

Yes, of course I think you should know about trading first.  Both daily and long-term trade are good.  But I think daily trading is the best.  Daily trading gives you some profit but not huge profits.

Yes, true, this is also my opinion, both types are good and can be used as needed, for example if you have work and cannot sit in front of indicators, you can use long-term trading, and if you are not busy and you have time or market movement is good you can use daily trading.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:47 AM, BitcoinTurk said:

Since I am an investor who prefers to use his capital effectively, I prefer to make daily trade transactions with 70% of my current capital. I use around 30% of my capital to take advantage of the opportunities in the long-term process, but due to current market conditions, this capital is not yet generating a good return. For this reason, I use my capital with these ratios, not half.

I think everyone is a good trader in a bull market. Day trading is not much profit. if i get stuck in the price then i will make long time trade until i have no loss

On 11/29/2019 at 3:08 AM, Crypto123 said:

Traders are two types of daily and long-term traders
A daily trader who is looking to buy when the price falls and sell on the rise for quick daily gains and although it may be few, it may suit some
The second type is a long-term trader who buys to hold for sale when prices are high
What kind are you and why do you prefer this type?

I have invested a very short amount in in trading but have little experience of both long term trading and short term trading. Even my some trades are open from last six months in binance, and some time i close the trades in just hours when i got even only 10% profit.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Every day I see the price of bitcoin and I can trade. I think everyday business is better .I want to be a daily business because it is more profitable than holding a regular business day.

I am a new trader and I want to be a daily trader. Because I think daily trading is one of the best way to make profit.  On this you can earn daily profit. But yes of course both are best on their own way.

I am a new teader and I want to be a daily trader because I think daily trading is one of the best way of making profit daily 

With day trading, all locations open and close within the same day.Long-term investments, on the other hand, create trades that involve trading for a few seconds or minutes, taking advantage of short-term fluctuations in asset prices with months and often

I used to trade every day now I just buy a coin and wait until its price increases by 50%, I realized that it is much more profitable and spends less of my nerves.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:08 AM, Crypto123 said:

A daily trader who is looking to buy when the price falls and sell on the rise for quick daily gains and although it may be few, it may suit some
The second type is a long-term trader who buys to hold for sale when prices are high

Definitely long term, low frequency almost to the point of being an investor. My trades can take weeks or months even. But if there's enough volatility, then it's faster

I am a daily short-term trader, but it is present in the investments I made for the long term, but I do not expect to suddenly increase this investment one hundred times. 

According to the mood, sometimes I can go to the exchange and trade for 3-4 hours without a break, and sometimes there is no mood to trade and I just buy some coin and then forget about it.

For me, I am a daily trader because I like to enter short-term deals and withdraw the profit, but I also support long-term storage heavily.

I am a trend follower trader, But I don't mind, If I find a good swing setup, Which I can hold from few minutes to day or two. My recent trade I holded for more than 10 days.

I prefer to do daily trading, although sometimes the benefits are small but in my opinion better than waiting too long for a profit. This is just a matter of taste in the art of trading.

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I prefer long-term deals, and I prefer long-term deals that mean a month, two months, three months.  And it has a profit of more than 200%, most likely

I do not enter deals that take a long period of one or two months because they are very long and I love making a very fast profit

It seems that I am all three types, sometimes I am the No. 1 when the currency is stable and steadily rising, but sometimes I am the second trader when I have to wait. I depend on the opportunity that I trade

On 11/28/2019 at 11:08 PM, Crypto123 said:

Both are profitable, but the first is a great risk compared to long-term trade. Low risks. The first follows analyzes that may change at any moment or a problem arises.
But despite this, it is the most profitable

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

22 hours ago, crabriolo said:

For a long-term exchange I select BTC, ETH. Hold those coins is more productive instead of for every day exchange, I think it's since of tall cost and the showcase development is faster. With low-mid capital isn't appropriate.

The problem is not with choosing currencies, but the problem is with choosing the type of trading, but you may be right for some currencies whose movement is strong and fast, you can trade with them daily and others with little movement and you need long-term trading.

2 minutes ago, Sourovs said:

I buy bitcoin to trade, half of the length for every day, and depending on the market situation when it goes up high every day or long term. i think daily trading is the best. 

for coins like bitcoin, I am not sure that it is good for the day, but I am very sure it is suitable for the long term. like withholding it within 1 month, if you hold bitcoin since January, you already get a sizable profit, but if you do it in the short term, the profit you get is not optimal.

Day trading with the property of the price of short-term fluctuation take advantage of the second or minute to trade involved. On the other hand long-term investment funds that trade fire which creates a few months, and often over the years is open

On 11/29/2019 at 11:45 AM, Muphin said:

I am not yet experienced with this trading thing but I think I would prefer the former one, daily trader. I maybe a daily trader if there are coins which are always increasing to sell and some which are decreasing just to buy. And if the market of a coin is just almost stable for a week, I will just hold that.

someone who deals daily when the opportunity to make a profit then calls me. This strategy is better than keeping it too long to wait for nothing to be profitable even a little bit. When you trade daily, you can increase your profits but also risk losing more.

I am new trade and I have decided which one is the best for me, but it is better for me to go for short trading due to my financial status

Daily traders don't gain than long term traders. Long term traders use big amount to trade while daily trades uses small amount to trade. The best I know so far is long term trades. 

I am a long-term trader, daily trading requires expertise and a large amount to make profits satisfactory and long time to follow the currencies and news