What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

10 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I like short term trading because it gives me more profit more than keeping it for a long term trading, because long term trading is not always good due to some opportunities that will come and you miss it.

Then we must find a way to do a profitable day trading, and we can only find it after we study how day trading works.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/2/2019 at 6:10 PM, ako lng toh said:

For me, trading for long term will make you rich than trading daily because  not everydsy the price is up sk i think long term trading will make you kore successful.

If you have little information you should exchange daily. Or in case you have great information on the exchange. Choose the path that is least risky and do nothing to put your investment at risk. Currently I only invest in bitcoin because I believe this is the most reliable currency for non-professional investors like me.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:39 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

I have started as day trader but it was not good experience for me then i moved to holding coins/tokens for week to month and i found myself good in it now i hold coins for about month and take my profit out

I keep their profits or less time to market what you do in this trade. You have to wait very long to make a profit. sometimes the benefits are small but it is better for me to wait too long to make a profit

I am a long-term investor due to the fact that I do not always manage to be at the computer for more than 2 hours on some days , so it is much easier for me to buy a coin and wait for it to grow in price.

9 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I am a long-term investor due to the fact that I do not always manage to be at the computer for more than 2 hours on some days , so it is much easier for me to buy a coin and wait for it to grow in price.

Yes, many people do not have the time to sit in front of the computer and monitor prices and indicators, so they find that long-term trading is the best for them. This is normal, for example, if I have time I do daily trading and if I am busy I rely on long-term trading.

22 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Then we must find a way to do a profitable day trading, and we can only find it after we study how day trading works.

Yes finding the easy way to study this is by finding the right topic that explains about the day trading, then we can go into it starting with a small amount. If it works we can increase continuously regarding the profit we get everyday

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes finding the easy way to study this is by finding the right topic that explains about the day trading, then we can go into it starting with a small amount. If it works we can increase continuously regarding the profit we get everyday

Yes starting slow is always the best, but to achieve that we must eliminate our greediness and spare some patience.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

Yes starting slow is always the best, but to achieve that we must eliminate our greediness and spare some patience.

Well sometimes at starting we often makes mistakes but with patient and learning from that particular mistakes will develop our experience to have knowledge against repeating the same mistake. 

Just now, Babubu609 said:

Well sometimes at starting we often makes mistakes but with patient and learning from that particular mistakes will develop our experience to have knowledge against repeating the same mistake. 

If you think that is simple to collect mistakes, then help me here, i have been losing money in gambling, and i do not want to gamble, but I'm  always drawn to it and lose more, what can i do to finally learn from this mistake?

• Useful or interesting 1

The type of trader depends on the ability to analyze the market for some traders, for example a good capital being a holding gives good long-term profits.

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If you think that is simple to collect mistakes, then help me here, i have been losing money in gambling, and i do not want to gamble, but I'm  always drawn to it and lose more, what can i do to finally learn from this mistake?

I think this is simple as you know failure is the first step to failure, as you said you are already addicted to gambling, and you always failing I think learning makes perfect the more you fail the more effort you made next time to make it not to fail you keep learning slowly you will one-day become perfect like others experts, never give up to achieve something good you need to be patient and make determination to be what you want to be. Believe oneday you shall make it

Some traders are both traders, they easily switch in between depending on the market conditions of the market at that time

On 12/20/2019 at 3:54 AM, Sahbana said:

I prefer to do daily trading, although sometimes the benefits are small but in my opinion better than waiting too long for a profit. This is just a matter of taste in the art of trading.

accept that a few times here and i was wrong about instant motion and i am willing to wait for longer deletion. With this strategy, you have to wait a long time to make a profit. But in my strategy, you don't need to wait for gain

8 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

I am daily trader, cause long-term traders are for me normal investors, cause they are just HODLing it but for some smaller time and they are making every day predictions of trends to ensure that they bought good coin / token.

If you have enough time, it is a good idea to do daily trading because that is fun sometimes, especially if the movement is good, but often I do not have enough time for daily trading or the movement is weak.

8 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I think this is simple as you know failure is the first step to failure, as you said you are already addicted to gambling, and you always failing I think learning makes perfect the more you fail the more effort you made next time to make it not to fail you keep learning slowly you will one-day become perfect like others experts, never give up to achieve something good you need to be patient and make determination to be what you want to be. Believe oneday you shall make it

So I'm confused here my friend, you want me to keep gambling till i make it it right, or you want me to keep feeling the pain of losing until i quit myself?

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

So I'm confused here my friend, you want me to keep gambling till i make it it right, or you want me to keep feeling the pain of losing until i quit myself?

No I don't suggest you quiting the gambling but keep fighting the pain that is never give up.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:41 PM, Luv4me said:

I use both method, sometimes i work as a daily trader when i am less busy and at times i go for long term holding

The predicted future price is too difficult and very easy to lose, so I don't like long-term trading. Both basic analysis and technical analysis. I am always in situations instead of emotions. I deal with opportunities that are not connected with emotions.

On 12/22/2019 at 10:52 PM, Sohel Rana said:

I can't Daily trade. 

Weekly I make maximum 3 trade because now market are very risky any time bitcoin price should be dumping. 

That's why i convert my half fund to usdt because when btc price dumping then i again buy bitcoin and some alt coin.             

I think we can make daily transactions because the market has turned to good progress so we can expect to earn daily profits. If you have time when you can make short trades and if you don't have enough time, you should be mindful of long trades.

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

No I don't suggest you quiting the gambling but keep fighting the pain that is never give up.

Oh! but i do not real want it, the only thing drawing me to it is addiction, in gambling i only lose there.

36 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Id you do not want it then just quit, trust me it is not that hard to just not do it, you can work it out, I try it myself.

I'm glad it is simple for you but for me it is not that simple, i need direct help about this, i'm seriously damaged.

7 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Maybe you should start dealing with why do you gamble with you gamble from there you will start to see what is the first thing you should start fixing.

Yes first try to identify the problem, secondly isolate the problem, thirdly look for the solution, finally apply the solve to that problem think this will surely help him throughout within the forum.

5 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I think so too, I was a gambling addict once and it was not tht long ago and I just made this decision one day to just quit.

So you quiting it is the best solution right, but I think it will not be easy to quit from it since you are addicted to it to my observation

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

It is been a week I think I can do this, I gotta do this or my life would never be straight again.

Doing this will be a good option you have selected, because gambling is a risky game you can't always be luck but here in this forum is sufficient for you to earn and save. I could advice you to go into trading it investment mate am sure you gonna like it and enjoy getting profit from it. 

21 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Maybe you should start dealing with why do you gamble with you gamble from there you will start to see what is the first thing you should start fixing.

That is a great point, and i think the reasons that i gamble sometimes is because i want to force my balance to be at a certain amount, this occurs after my money is reduced from fees or from loss in trading.

I am a daily trader, waiting for the coin to grow more than 5 months is not about me because I just do not have such patience.