What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

35 minutes ago, palbthala said:

long term exchanging in my conclusion is more productive since it can dodge the impact such as awful news that has been circulating on the web and can get a parcel of benefit in the event that the cost developments such as the starting of the creation of bitcoin which is cheap can be exceptionally costly because it is nowadays.

I agree with you, but choosing currencies for long trading is difficult, so I always consult experts on this

On 12/20/2019 at 2:15 AM, Crypto123 said:

Yes, right, in addition to the risks, you need to have a lot of time to sit in front of the screen and monitor price movements, and this is not possible if you have another job. So I think long term trading is better for me.

seize the opportunity to make a small but large profit, but his problem is that you need to stand in front of the screen for hours and this is difficult if you have other business. It's short term but it's risky because the market can crash anytime and a sharp eye needs to be kept on the charts all the time. Therefore, short-term transactions are quite risky compared to long-term transactions

On 11/28/2019 at 11:08 PM, Crypto123 said:

Traders are two types of daily and long-term traders
A daily trader who is looking to buy when the price falls and sell on the rise for quick daily gains and although it may be few, it may suit some
The second type is a long-term trader who buys to hold for sale when prices are high
What kind are you and why do you prefer this type?

i'm almost all the traders type, i do scalp, i so swing trade, very long term trade. i basically like all.

but if i have to chose only one i prefer the long term trades because those are the safer trades that you can do since you work on high time frames. and higher time frames mean more precision on indicators

I think that I am a long-term trader, daily trading with me is quite difficult because I am new and I find it risky than long trading.

After I hold frequently previously been daily workforce coupled with that is just because Most people came upon the theifs to often be extra successful matched against common hodl. When you are performing ordinary it is easy to maximize styles heightens having said that opportunity losing at a distance extra.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:56 PM, Ipal said:

I am a daily and long term trader, if the price of bitcoin goes down, I buy bitcoin to trade, half of the length for every day, and depending on the market situation when it goes up high every day or long term, I will still sell

A daily trader is looking to buy when prices fall and sell increases to make quick money daily and although it may be few, it may be suitable for some. I have to work so I tend to have a longer term trader, because I don't need to watch price changes every day.

I think traditional trading two types that's every one knows one is short trading its works few months, second is long term in this trading their is no time limits, we wait when prices goes high then earn profit but now another trade come the market day trading, its gives instant profit but risk also high in this trading, and strongly suggests don't do day trading if you no about this trading.

6 hours ago, comsipass said:

Because I have a character who is restless, day by day exchange is culminate for me. In my conclusion, day by day exchange is exceptionally successful to create benefits rapidly. Since it is sufficient to require a thin price difference on the off chance that you are doing it numerous times to urge huge wage.

I can be both type of traders, the market can change your character of trading and this is what we called the genius traders

Long term traders are called holders, i'm a holder on some coins and right now i currently do not trade much.

You have to be very sharp and fast for short term trading because it requires every second attention. You have to work for all day if you do short term trading. But I prefer to do long because it is more profitable then short term

Long term is not good for me and I am preferring day base.trading. Because I cannot wait for long time and short term is very popular for me.

each day and lingering stretch trade mutually are goods.If you tolerate a reduced amount of learning you must trade for daily.Or if you include capable acquaintance about trading you preserve trade elongated time.It depends on you.How several understanding you maintain about trading

I trade in both options long-term as well as short-term trading and this is to benefit better and make daily profits as well as long-term profits

THINK POSITIVE

I am the type who trades in the long term because it is better than short-term trading and because it is my favorite because you can buy a currency and drop very strongly and over time it can rise again in the future and sell it on big profits

Almost every trade love to trade day trading, scalping trading or swinging trading. You can trade daily and grain you portfolio daily. Other side long time term very risky or very big profit. But current market situation day trading best. But this depend people mentality. 

On 12/7/2019 at 12:28 AM, CryptoJony said:

I'm doing both of them. But I mostly like to do day trading. I only holding top coins for long term investment. I also like mid term trading.

I am a day trader, I earn 1% to 3% every day, but sometimes I lose in trading, we cannot always win in trading even if you are a professional trader. As the day passes and you start to learn, intraday trading is a good choice for you to make a profit.

I don't has much date time, because I haven't to work become I'm more inclined to had a in the future trader, because I don't need to Observe changes in prices every day.

8 hours ago, Mizan321 said:

Day trading involves making trades that last for seconds or minutes, taking advantage of short-term fluctuations in an asset's price. With day trading, all positions are opened and closed within the same day. Long-term investing, on the other hand, consists of making trades that stay open for months, and often years.

Day trading is kind of risky and I don't think I can involved in such Trading because it is kind of difficult this days

i am hodler and trader both , day trader have to look for opportunity to earn for small profit for whole day long and keep staring at the price fall and rise at computer screen , that doesnt favors for me because i am kind of busy on real life too but i do day trade too when i have chance 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am more of a daily trader due to the low amount of crypto that i have and my inexperience in cryptocurrency trading, therefore i still can't tell the difference between what should be a short and what what should be a long term trading plan.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

14 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

I am more of a daily trader due to the low amount of crypto that i have and my inexperience in cryptocurrency trading, therefore i still can't tell the difference between what should be a short and what what should be a long term trading plan.

trust me daily trading is better than long term investments because the crypto markets nowadays is not actually that strong and any coin can collapse at any moment.

i think being long or short term trader depends on where and when you get into the market because most of the time lately we have been in a bear market so its not a good idea to go long time hodler now.

We're, for instance, each day proceed. Because the crypto amount is each day switch. Switch amount hence wants to get and also sell off crypto on time. No doubt generates fine wish each day to proceed.

On 3/14/2020 at 6:53 AM, Naca2 said:

I prefer daily trading, because daily trading gives me profit every day, compared to long-term trading which takes a long time to make a profit. If the market is not good I stop trading for a while.

Yes, you love this method and everyone can choose the way he likes, for me if the market is good and the movement is good I do daily trading and if the movement is bad and the market is bad or I do not have enough time I do long-term trading.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:45 PM, Butterflyy said:

I do both, trading in long term most of the time I made a lot of investment into the bitcoin because it takes a lot of time before it changes the market value, next is investment into the altcoins because they change a lot in just a single time.

Yes, this is a good opinion. It is good to use both methods sometimes. Sometimes you need to trade in the long term. At other times it is good to trade daily. Therefore, I prefer not to use one type but to change when needed.