What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What kind of traders are you? Daily or long term?

1 hour ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

I'm a long term investor, definitely and I wouldn't consider myself a trader at all.  Yes, I have to trade bitcoin for altcoins if I want to own the latter but I don't hold them for short term profits.  I tried that briefly a few years ago and it was stressful and I never managed to really make any money.  I just found myself watching my trades constantly and I didn't like that.  It was almost like a compulsion, and I'm sure day traders know exactly what I'm talking about.

Yes, I do know this feeling. You sit in front of the screen for hours throughout the day, and finally you discover that you have not achieved the profits that are worth mentioning. Achieve some profits, but in the final, and when you make a final account, you discover that you did not win anything, with the loss of time.

31 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

My first trade is day trading. I was losing in it and I changed to future trading. Now, I have learn a lot and I am doing bot and I am gaining. 

The same for me, at the beginning I was trading on a daily basis but I was not very busy at that time and I did not achieve big profits. As for now, I am busy and I have no time to stay in front of the indicators. So currently I prefer long term trading.

It depends on the market whether to do short term trading or long term trading I mostly do long term trading. In which I have very few chances of loss Most of the profits that I have made before, have been earned in long term trading markets are also very easy to understand if we do long term trading 

Day trading and investing for the long term are both viable forms of securities trading, and many traders opt to do both. Day trading involves making trades that last for seconds or minutes, taking advantage of short-term fluctuations in an asset's price. With day trading, all positions are opened and closed within the same day.

I prefer to be a long term trader because there is less risk I will lost my profits, not everyone has the time to constantly look at the bitcoin ticker and exchange rate.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

I personally prefer day trading. Day trading is good, if your investment is small. At times when there is long term opportunity that is very attractive and looks very good for trading, there is no harm in long term trading. 

Just now, Binjit said:

For me its depend on my mood some time i trade daily base like price fall of coin i buy and 
when price go high i sell it.but few coins i buy for hold for long term.sell it when price is
profitable

This is a nice opinion, yes this is very possible, both types of trading can be used together, when there is a good opportunity for what is not being used immediately, and if the market is stalled or you do not have time to use long trading.

1 hour ago, Peter Urban said:

I am daily trader, but sometimes it takes more than month. I want to have it fast and dont want worry for a month.

If we can make daily trade, then we can use it to make money. But if we cannot get the right coin for daily trade, then it's no problem because we can also make a short time trade or long time trade. We can trade based on the current market so we can find the potential coin to trade so we can make a profit. We cannot force ourselves to make daily trade if the market is not supported because that means we can feel it difficult to make a profit. But right now, I think we can make daily trade because the market has moved to good progress so we can expect to make a profit in daily.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, aqua said:

If we can make daily trade, then we can use it to make money. But if we cannot get the right coin for daily trade, then it's no problem because we can also make a short time trade or long time trade. We can trade based on the current market so we can find the potential coin to trade so we can make a profit. We cannot force ourselves to make daily trade if the market is not supported because that means we can feel it difficult to make a profit. But right now, I think we can make daily trade because the market has moved to good progress so we can expect to make a profit in daily.

This is a good opinion. Yes, a trader can adapt according to his circumstances and does not adhere to one single one. If the market movement is good, he can do daily trading, and if it is not good, he should trade long. Also, do not forget the time. If you have time that you can do short trading, and if you do not have enough time, you should be aware of long trading.

Edited by Crypto123
correction

5 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

This is a good opinion. Yes, a trader can adapt according to his circumstances and does not adhere to one single one. If the market movement is good, he can do daily trading, and if it is not good, he should trade long. Also, do not forget the time. If you have time that you can do short trading, and if you do not have enough time, you should be aware of long trading.

And don't forget that there will be a time that you will need to leave the market for a while if the situation is not good to trade because if you force to enter the market, you will get a trap, and we already have seen that before. I am sure that if we can analyze with the right, we will see that sign so we can decide to take a break and watch the market movement so we can find the right time to enter the market again and get the low price to buy. It is hard, but I am sure that we can do it if we keep trying to find that time.

As regarding to my experience initially i started trade but because of my lack of good knowledge of trading i made a lot of loss, so now on ward i am learn for it then i will prefer to be daily trader.

On 11/30/2019 at 5:38 PM, Angelina said:

I am not trading but according to my knowledge, I think daily trading is best where you can make a profit daily basis which is better than long-time trading

It depends on how the market is doing. If there is too much down in the market, then I would prefer the long term trading There is a high chance of loss in daily trading because the market does not know when to go up and when down I would advise you to learn and do crypto trading Because from  trading you can generate good income 

I think i prefer doing long term trader.

So firstly i will doing research all coin undervalued very detail. After that i decide to buy it some. Then i just wait it to the price going up. That is sometimes can be in hourly and maybe can take long time until a month to see the profit.

Yeah... i often tired to see the price not going up. But i prefer doing it. Because i believe on their project also i don't see the prices everyday. I just install app to monitor the prices if going up with my set percentage.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I can't Daily trade. 

Weekly I make maximum 3 trade because now market are very risky any time bitcoin price should be dumping. 

That's why i convert my half fund to usdt because when btc price dumping then i again buy bitcoin and some alt coin.             

I am a daily trader and sometimes a hodler,..if i am not satisfied with my profits i hold,if i got rekt,i hold,coz i dont want to sell at lose,patience,is what we need to have to prevent loses.

Long-term investments do not work in a falling market. I have been waiting for a profit from my investment for a long time. But I got big losses. That is why I am engaged in daily trading now.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:38 PM, Angelina said:

I am not trading but according to my knowledge, I think daily trading is best where you can make a profit daily basis which is better than long-time trading

That is a good suggestion for people who like to trade every day because they can profit every day also from the results of trading well, therefore I want to trade every day also to seek profits every day too.

As we know there are two types trader.one is daily treader and another one is long term traders.

and also there is some coins in those we an trade on daily basis

and in the other hand there arr having  good coin that can hold and trade for the long time.

so i prefer both trading.daily as well as long term.

12 minutes ago, aamir shamim said:

Day trading involves making trades that last for seconds or minutes, taking advantage of short-term fluctuations in an asset's price. Long-term investing, on the other hand, consists of making trades that stay open for months, and often years. 

Yes, you explained the daily trading and the long trading well, but you did not tell me what kind of traders you are, do you prefer daily trading or long trading.

23 hours ago, Ms.o said:

I am a daily trader and sometimes a hodler,..if i am not satisfied with my profits i hold,if i got rekt,i hold,coz i dont want to sell at lose,patience,is what we need to have to prevent loses.

i'm a holder, I trade sometimes but mostly my trades are done out of FOMO during pumps, what is the key to actual trading?

1 hour ago, Rizwan ullah said:

First of all i was a long term trader ,but in that i lost a lot of money .Now i just buy and sell daily in my exchange and get profit daily .and that is not more tense for me.

This is really strange, because most of the comments that were written here say the opposite that they lost in daily trading and then switched to long trading, but this is good that you put your experience here so that we can benefit from everyone's experiences.

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

i'm a holder, I trade sometimes but mostly my trades are done out of FOMO during pumps, what is the key to actual trading?

Learning to trade isn’t a fast experience. There’s going to be many peaks and troughs with much to learn,Patience is key to avoid loses,but if you done your trading because of fomo,is really a long wait.Checking price history,or the charting platform will help you determine if its the good to buy,dont listen on signals given by some traders because their doing that for their own benefits.

On 11/29/2019 at 7:24 AM, xprince1996 said:

I am a kind of day trader when there is an opportunity to make a profit then call me in. This strategy is better than holding too long waiting for nothing it is best to have profit even little. 

Sure to waiting for the long time trades to make the profit they are profitable but have very low profit so its need high capital to trade long term

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

16 hours ago, Ms.o said:

Learning to trade isn’t a fast experience. There’s going to be many peaks and troughs with much to learn,Patience is key to avoid loses,but if you done your trading because of fomo,is really a long wait.Checking price history,or the charting platform will help you determine if its the good to buy,dont listen on signals given by some traders because their doing that for their own benefits.

I take your advice and ike you said trading learning is nt a fast experience, so what else should i do in this time while i'm still learning.

7 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I take your advice and ike you said trading learning is nt a fast experience, so what else should i do in this time while i'm still learning.

Learning also comes up with experiencing and be able to apply what you've learn.

Just remember this when you are just starting to lessen risks of losing.

•Trying with small amount first will do."investing what you can afford to lose is the first thing you should consider"

•"Never put all your eggs in one baskets" so that there still chances of earning profits to other coin if one drops down.

•Don't invest blindly or don't follow signals given by other traders,they will tell you to buy that coin and claim that it will moon just to increase that price and they will exit.

•Dont fomo check price history to know if it is good time to buy.

•DYOR-do your own research- invest on a coin that has future uses and case,good team and amazing publicity.

•Dont be greedy- profit is still profit even how small it is.

•Have discipline,dont let your emotions ruin your trading goal,In every drops theres always increase,dont sell at lose.Dont panic.thats how market goes on.

•Learn from your mistakes-Take that experience as an asset for your next move, which will be better because you are know more now than you knew before.

Don’t let the losses discourage you, because the reality is they’re making you better trader if you choose to learn from them.

Hope this could help. Happy trading😊

Edited by Ms.o