How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions?

On 11/28/2019 at 2:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

It depends on the person who is predicting the prices of crypro currencies. Some of good predictors i have seen but they are only few in numbers. Predictions needs so much good level knowledge of technical and fundamental knowledge of crypro 

That's right, it's very difficult to predict the price of cryptoccurrcy accurately, because its value can change at any time. Many ways to predict the price of cryptocurrcy by gathering all the information every year, analyzing the movements and trends themselves, are not entirely accurate, but this is an effective way to help in crypto trading.

It's hard to predict the price of crypto because it's volatile and expecting what can happen is impossible what we need to do is to have patient in this situation. 

Cryptocurrency price prediction is not always acurrate but I think most people do it out of let me try luck by predicting the of cryptocurrency to know weather the price will enter. 

All the currency analysing is depend on the BTC movement because if the BTC will make a move in the market then all the market will move on that side and if we make trade on the coin then easily we can predict and make good profit on it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes there is no can exactly predict the market.. It is just small percent that our prediction could be true. If you believe the market will increase in the future then keep hold.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that predicting the price of bitcoin is similar to predicting when all the people on the planet earth will die, it is very difficult to predict.

3 minutes ago, arslan45 said:

A Bitcoin price prediction can provide clues on trends and the general feeling of investors, but it shouldn't influence buying or selling decisions

well its those clues that makes whales either buy or sell, because even tho we just use few hundreds or few thousands in crypto there are people who are investing millions.

Predictions are predictions because we do't know for sure. People that made a prediction which was correct will always say they knew but you don't hear them when they were wrong.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Crypto currency prices should not be foreseen. Because the price can change when it comes to it or not what you think it is worth. Because crypto currency always depends on the world market.

It is exceedingly intense to know such possessions moral like that, in the cryptocurrencies advertise at hand is nil sure, the cost preserve exchange a fate of epoch inside one hour, you essential a fate of experience 

There are no accurate predictions. Maybe just close to the price. You should make your predictions so you can learn and improve it.

• +1 1

People's prediction about the  cryptocurrencies can be accurate because they are looking for the increasing of the bitcoin users that's why they use to predict the price

Depends. A price prediction could be from like a proper source, for example the increasing usage of the coin, growing trust in the coin and steady increase. Or it could be just written so that when people look at it and think 'oh, its going to go up, i better buy it' and when more people buy it the higher the price increases, thus leading to the 'accurate' prediction of the price. All in all, dont take price predictions as real advice. In the end, some guy might come out and say 'haha it was a joke i just wanted to get you guys to be interested in it i wont eat my <thing>' -John McAfee 2017 

Best to rely on your own senses and experience, however sometimes it could be profitable to join in.

For me the accuracy happens when many factors are seen in the prediction like example the supply and demand of the coins. Sometimes the news about coins can affect the user's prediction.

The cryptocurrency price prediction is not always right ,sometimes it might be right  but most of the times prediction are wrong and many people who invest on prediction get their money stuck because if the price gets low after buy they don't get price at what they purchase the coins or tokens ,so either they have to wait or sell and get loss because price always fluctuate .

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currencies price preditions actually based on technical charts. Whom are experts in reading charts and technical data also they have information regarding core development of a project and other adoption news they can predict prices and their predictions goes right most of the time.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Like all market there is no way that any predictions of cryptocurrency prices can be 100% accurate, you will just have to analzye and see how good the prediction is by looking at the success rate of past prediction.

I do not think that the accuracy of the cryptocurrency forecast is accurate in terms of price exactly, but it is very accurate in terms of predicting an up or down direction of the currency price.

THINK POSITIVE

When it comes to crypto price predictions short term predictions about few days or weeks in future may be accurate but the long term predictions are often contradicting to the reality.

468x60-3.png

On 1/31/2020 at 8:38 PM, Akasshh said:

The cryptocurrency price prediction is not always right ,sometimes it might be right  but most of the times prediction are wrong and many people who invest on prediction get their money stuck because if the price gets low after buy they don't get price at what they purchase the coins or tokens ,so either they have to wait or sell and get loss because price always fluctuate .

Predictions should be used as an auxiliary tool to add to your research before investing. They are not always wrong but according to what I saw, in the best possible cases, 70% of what you read can be true in the future. Predictions usually state high prices to excite investors and encourage them to invest more money. You must be very careful not to invest in the wrong place. Don't invest all your money by reading some predictions. Always consult some experienced traders about ways of smart investing.

Predictions are not always true because market fluctuates evry time. Even people with years of experience cannot usually predict correctly there always 50% chance in their predictions too.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In real sense, no one is accurately know about it but everybody make hypothesis about it, so it is happened but not 100%. 

• +2 1

On 11/27/2019 at 10:45 PM, Yanadia said:

Like other markets, there are no guarantees regarding future price predictions in the cryptocurrency market. Those who have tried to predict prices for 2019 give predictions on two different sides. then what do you think ??

I can't really tell if the price predictions are actually accurate since the market can take any form in the next minute probably

well, i will base my judgment base on the predictor’s credentials. if s/he is an expert in reading or analyzing the crypto market performance, i’ll probably trust his or her predictions. but since no one can really tell about the market’s performance, it is difficult to trust to anyone’s predictions.

• +2 1