Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why there are so many wallet addresses in bitcoin transaction details?

I've never noticed this always there is one wallet address when i received bitcoin maybe this is depending on the party that sent you?

• +2 1

On 11/26/2019 at 9:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I receive money in USD currency, I always check my transaction details to gather information about the sender and his/her account. For example, when I receive USD from someone in my Perfect Money account, I can see from which account (starting with U) I received my money plus batch number and other details. It is helpful to know this information in case you need them in the future.

But bitcoin transactions and blockchain network are totally different stories. When I receive some BTC from someone or a website, I get confused when I check my transaction details in blockchain wallet website. I see lots of wallet addresses one above another in a column! How can I know which address is the one who sent me the money? Does it mean that my BTC was sent to me by so many different people (miners)?

There are something you should to know to get your answer. In any transactions of bitcoin many transactions happen in a time. Also miners get the block reward.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think the reason behind this is to increase the security of transactions and protect the money during the transfer because we announce that the transfer transactions cannot be tracked and in this way the protection of the transactions is increased and no one can track them

On the blockchain for sending bitcoin, not only your transaction is shown, but also the other users to whom the bitcoin cryptocurrency transaction was sent.

• +1 1

You can consider this feature one of the drawbacks of the cryptocurrencies that you cannot know the information about the sender and the details of the transaction and thus you may lose the currencies and you will not be able to recover them so there is a way to solve this problem which is that when you receive currencies from a specific entity or person make sure of his portfolio number and keep it in a record with his name

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Basically,checking the transaction on blockchain will not direct you to what your looking for,it will show you different addresses and transaction id who also transact,meaning its not your transaction will show there but also others,and to see yours just scroll it down until you see your wallet address.

• +1 1

In order to find out who sent you money, you should look at the information about your wallet. it usually says which wallet you received your money from. 

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 4:44 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I receive money in USD currency, I always check my transaction details to gather information about the sender and his/her account. For example, when I receive USD from someone in my Perfect Money account, I can see from which account (starting with U) I received my money plus batch number and other details. It is helpful to know this information in case you need them in the future.

But bitcoin transactions and blockchain network are totally different stories. When I receive some BTC from someone or a website, I get confused when I check my transaction details in blockchain wallet website. I see lots of wallet addresses one above another in a column! How can I know which address is the one who sent me the money? Does it mean that my BTC was sent to me by so many different people (miners)?

Yes, I also agree with you on the issue of the large number of portfolios in the transmission data, but I think that this is related to the blockchain, all you have to do is check the name of the sender and also the receiver.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I also agree with you on the issue of the large number of portfolios in the transmission data, but I think that this is related to the blockchain, all you have to do is check the name of the sender and also the receiver.

It is not a portfolio, it is the different addresses that appear in the page of your transaction details. There is no name to check because in blockchain network everything is hidden expect some letters and numbers (hashes). I think the high number of various addresses that are shown is due to safety because blockchain combines different addresses together to make it hard and impossible for strangers to track your transactions. There is still no definite reason for this phenomenon but most people believe it is a matter of anonymity.

• +2 1

Yes when someone send bitcoin to others it moves in Block chain and confirm from miners and then sent to receiver address. In other crypto currencies it move from sender to contact adress and from contract adress to receiver adress. 

• +1 1

If you have a lot of details about the wallets in the transaction, it means that your cryptocurrency came from different wallets.

• -1 1

The reason could be that the transaction is confirmed by many miners until it is accepted and put into the blockchain. It is known that any transaction requires 6 assurances before it is accepted and this requires confirmation by many miners. I'm not sure but I think that's why.

You will not be able to find out who sent you money that will address him and that address is in itself there is no source for it, perhaps from a miner because that requires sending it from one person to another. To find out the address sent to you, look at the list. You will find your address, and next to it, the address of the address sent to you, although it will not help you with anything.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It is not a portfolio, it is the different addresses that appear in the page of your transaction details. There is no name to check because in blockchain network everything is hidden expect some letters and numbers (hashes). I think the high number of various addresses that are shown is due to safety because blockchain combines different addresses together to make it hard and impossible for strangers to track your transactions. There is still no definite reason for this phenomenon but most people believe it is a matter of anonymity.

Yes, these symbols may be specific to protection, but personally I think they are specific to minerals and mean the number of hashs used to complete thats transactions .

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 2:31 PM, Kariuki said:

Thats the whole point of bitcoin, to remain hidden and anonymous its one of the best method to avoid your payment from being tracked and its important to really see everything from the other side and it  is required you are able to understand a lot more than we think

I think that they are keeping track of the services and that is why there are so many. The sole focus of cryptocurrencies is to provide security and protection in their transactions which is great because the users are completely protected by their system. 

• +1 1

Well, its because there are many people who are using bitcoin, they need some online wallets to save your coins and having an bitcoin address will used to transactions like account number in our bank accounts.

• +2 1

The reason for having so many wallet addresses in Bitcoin transaction details is that not all addresses are trustworthy. Everyone uses different wallets to protect their money. However, in the case of wallets, only a few wallets are usable. No one uses so many wallets for transactions.

• +2 1

Bitcoin transactions at blockchain has so many addresses I agree with you and even me I'm still not clear on this one but checking your transaction and from where it's coming from is simple just master your wallet address and do the follow up.

• +1 1

This idea and technology is what based in bitcoin, the mixing payments from different bitcoin wallets makes it very difficult to track transactions, however it is still possible and that's why bitcoin is not anonymous coin.

• +2 1

I always check the details of my transactions to collect information about his account. For example, when I receive US dollars from someone in my Perfect Money account, I see from which account (starting with US) when I accept money in USD currency I am the sender.

• +1 1

I have exactly the same written when I receive bitcoins from someone in a blockchain wallet, there is nothing wrong with this since The blockchain has a function that does not show the real address of the sender's wallet.

• +2 1

The blockchain network for bitcoin transactions is a network that is subject to sophisticated programming and is safe not to allow hackers to hack bitcoin transactions in order to obtain information about bitcoin transfers, and you also receive your money from several bitcoin wallets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No it was only one sender I recommend you should have used the blockchain wallet app rather than the website you will easily know the transaction ID of the sender .

Multiple addresses are created in each sending process so that the wallet remains safe and no one can track and track your operations and this is the distinctive thing about cryptocurrencies as no one can track transactions and currencies.Multiple addresses are created in each sending process so that the wallet remains safe and no one can track and track your operations and this is the distinctive thing about cryptocurrencies as no one can track transactions and currencies.

• +1 1

I think its because of the best way to gain through trading the different currency, there is a lot of good things that can heppen when you develop the right idea to it, when you look at the exchange rates, there are profits made, the more you have depositors the more you earn money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1