The token is not added to the list. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaxim

The token is not added to the list.

In most of cases, when you don't find a specific token, you will find a button where you can add that token, for example in myetherwallet you will have the chance to add it, and in trust wallet too, but you need all the informations of that token like the contract address and the symbols and the decimals too

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/26/2019 at 8:45 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Faced with such a problem. On the Ethereum wallet one of the tokens, when you try to add it to the list for withdraw to the exchange, the token is not added as a consequence of which it is not possible to withdraw token. There is someone, who rebuffed with such problem and there is whether its decision ?

I've had an issue with a certain token I got from an airdrop. MEW wasn't adding it. I remember I tried various different things and it did add it when in the token name I added 1 in the end of it. It seems that there was some short of solidity code error by the developer. Have only seen this once and I've used this function more than a thousand times.

Just now, hunasaloow said:

You must wait and contact their support center. You can find more details about the currency that is legal not by googling it. Always ensure that coins are listed. What does ethereum wallet mean, what kind of wallet is it? and problem The problem is that I don't understand You're talking about ethereum wallets in Bursa or personal wallets. I don't really understand the meaning of OP.

Indeed, maybe there's some error that he encountered. 

All he need to do is contact the support center for him to solve that kind of problem. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 11/26/2019 at 7:45 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Faced with such a problem. On the Ethereum wallet one of the tokens, when you try to add it to the list for withdraw to the exchange, the token is not added as a consequence of which it is not possible to withdraw token. There is someone, who rebuffed with such problem and there is whether its decision ?

About what wallet you are talking about? There is a lot of wallets that can support ERC-20 tokens... Maybe you can try to contact the support team?

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

which token you are talking about. May be your token is obtained from scam airdrop. That's why it have no value. You should be careful about these fake airdrops. 

if your desired token is not added to the list then you may add it in some of the wallets like myether wallet .here yiu will have a option for adding the tome  but need is yiulshould have proper informations related to the token

On 3/16/2020 at 11:10 AM, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

If it is not added to the list then the coin have doesn't not much popularity. Because it can be added without crypto users demand. It will lose many money. 

If the token is not listed in the wallet you need to add it by your self , just add the contract address and then you can see the token listed in 

If you were talking about my ether wallet and machinery, maybe this means that this currency is not in the wallet yet, this happened to me in the past.

Just write to the wallet's technical support service or try changing your browser to a different one (this works in most cases)

In order to add a token to the Ethereum blockchain wallet, you need to find the token in the search. Then add the contract of the token itself and click add. After that, the token will appear in the list. 

Token is not owned by the wallet, of course you cannot withdraw it. I have no solution. I am always careful with my wallet limits. Please check it carefully because the small negligence also puts me at risk.

On 11/26/2019 at 1:45 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

What do you want? Please explain with the right word. All ethereum token contracts are transparent and can be tracked using the block explorer.

Try to check if there are updates for your wallet in Play Market , if there are none, just write to the technical support of your wallet. 

On 4/6/2020 at 9:27 PM, hunasaloow said:

I remember I tried many different things and it added it when in the token name I added 1 at the end of it. There seems to have been a solid developer error code error. ethereum is hard to find a coin with his company owner who needs paper to use.

Turns are he received a token that never existed. We should check the token contract on the etherscan.io website before doing anything. I recommend investing in existing tokens only.

Friend you can use Trust wallet which supports any ERC-20 tokens inside the app. You can install Trust wallet app on your smartphone to use all in one features. Trust wallet also supports multiple currencies like XLM,XRP, BITCOIN , and many more.

sorry for these very problem you are currently encountered with, I i hope it get resolved soon, I i will simply suggest you contact the wallet online help team for an assistance and probably when all gets resolved you should tryout some more reliable wallets out there. 

On 11/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I think the coin you are trying to search is not related to ERC-20 token platform. Which is why you are unable to find this coin. By the way what wallet are you using mew or something else? 

I haven't encountered this problem yet because I know that every wallet has certain limits and cannot arbitrarily keep money here. Can you try to transfer that token to another suitable wallet and try to withdraw? Many wallets obviously cannot hold any coins / tokens, and withdrawing it is not possible.

On 4/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, Pinky55 said:

That token you want to add you first need to find its contract address which is find in the transaction hash then you have to manually add it to your wallet

You can manually add tokens on My Ether Wallet or Metamask wallet.If you put certain token's contract address  in the box, it will automatically shows you a tokens information like decimals, symbols etc. Check token's contract address from etherscan. 

Try checking the version of your wallet. a new update to your wallet may have been released a long time ago that fixes this error. 

Most likely, you are using an application that has some error in the code, and because of this you can not withdraw your coin, contact the support service of your wallet.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:39 PM, Whited35 said:

You can manually add tokens on My Ether Wallet or Metamask wallet.If you put certain token's contract address  in the box, it will automatically shows you a tokens information like decimals, symbols etc. Check token's contract address from etherscan. 

We do not know what the real problem is. Therefore I guess the author does not have the address of the token contract or maybe he was fooled.

In the myetherwallet,if you want to add that token you have to give the contract address of that token and symbol to add it in the wallet. After giving that refresh your wallet and see if the token is listed or not. If not then contact with your exchange platform where you heard the name of the token. Because maybe the token is not listed or supported by the ERC20 etheruem network server. 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

When you are using tokens make sure that's the token you have choose I'd legit and it available in etherscan, but if the token is not tracked in etherscan, that token must be scam.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/25/2020 at 12:55 PM, guatazoo said:

When you are using tokens make sure that's the token you have choose I'd legit and it available in etherscan, but if the token is not tracked in etherscan, that token must be scam.

That is what I expect. Op must have been fooled. But I still hope he doesn't know how to add the contract address. The OP did not answer meaning he was just making up.