The token is not added to the list. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaxim

The token is not added to the list.

Perhaps you are entering the wrong information so try to check the information that you are entering and the symbols that you want to withdraw from the platform, then the withdrawal limit may also not be allowed to withdraw until you complete the minimum withdrawal of these codes

On 11/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, CryptoMaxim said:

Faced with such a problem. On the Ethereum wallet one of the tokens, when you try to add it to the list for withdraw to the exchange, the token is not added as a consequence of which it is not possible to withdraw token.

Try to check the version of your wallet in play store or appstore , may the developers have already released an update that fixed this error.

• +1 1

If you do not find your token in the myetherwallet wallet, you must add it manually. If you do not know this, search for it on YouTube and you will find an easy explanation of how to add the token.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 26.11.2019 at 09:45, CryptoMaxim said:

Faced with such a problem. On the Ethereum wallet one of the tokens, when you try to add it to the list for withdraw to the exchange, the token is not added as a consequence of which it is not possible to withdraw token. There is someone, who rebuffed with such problem and there is whether its decision ?

Guys, it's time to remember. In this world are exist cryptoexchange. Binance, Kraken - you choice.

On 5/3/2020 at 10:44, Agomony620 said:

Sí, mi querido token de billetera de confianza no está en la lista, pero no se preocupe después de un mes que enumeró este token. Sé que el token de la billetera de confianza es legítimo, con suerte, todos los usuarios obtienen buenas ganancias después de un mes. 

trus wallet I always recommend it is a trusted wallet and they are always adding tokens also if you have a problem with your cell phone in case it is damaged, you can recover your wallet with the keywords

I didn't bother to read the answers that were already written. I will ask only from my own experience. Are you sure that the exchange supports the token you need? Or maybe your wallet doesn't support this coin? Please write the name of the exchange, coin and wallet to make it clearer what you are trying to do. Since the superficial description does not give an idea of the situation as a whole.

Edited by Solomoncaesar

You need to add it in your eth wallet that supports erc20 tokens, in myetherwallet or truts wallet you will get this option, but be careful you must get the complete information of the token such as the address of the contract and its symbol so that you add it correctly and do not have problems with your transactions.

At some point something very similar happened to me, my mistake was that I did not write down the address of the wallet well, check well if you have any errors. Greetings.

Several things may be happening as that situation you pose is very rare, first of all you should be clear about which network that token works with, the most common are erc20 network, but there are other networks like waves that may not be compatible with the wallet you are using.

This happened to me many times when I started in the world of crypts and after so many mistakes and asking friends I could see that I was placing wrong data, see if in your case the same thing happens and thus verify.

There is some of that are not add the list.There is some trc10 we try to add etherum wallet but these type are not listed in eth wallet.On the other hand some are new and that are not listed in airdrop they announce that when it will be listed and then this token can abel to withdraw and exchange. 

• +2 1

Facing such problems might be due to the wrong parameters inputted for the contract address and the decimals. Those mistakes don't usually affect the tokens but you won't be able to see or make any Transaction using the token. As long as etherscan shows that the token is being held on the address, it's just left for you to use the right parameters

I have no experience of such a problem before, I have not seen any such problem before, if any such problem comes, I will contact the support center. 

I think it would be a scam token, if it were a rail token, you would never have to face this kind of issue. So you need to use a trust token so that you do not have to face this kind of issue again. I know trust wallet token is very good.

Yes my dear Trust wallet token is not yet listed for 1 month But soon you will be able to achieve good profit in 1 month through Trust wallet token. I am also waiting for this .

Myetherwallet is one of the wallet which having the ETH token in the wallets. And other wallets token are not listed but trust wallet token will have been listed after 2 or 3 months. These token helps the wallets to maintain their features. 

• +1 1

I think some token are not listed in few exchange but it listed an other exchange. You can't withdraw them from it is not listed. I think after some time listed this token. Trust wallet token  is legit hopefully every user get good profit after some time . Therefore trust wallet is the best for everyone.

I don't know how you need to help my friend because I don't know how you can add this token to the list.  Expert members will definitely help you.  So if you help us, we can make money.

Yes, a while ago I had a problem where I could not withdraw coins from my Ethereum wallet and I worked really hard to get coins out of my wallet. So I think this problem is usually related to the lack of market prices. For example, coins that are not produced on the market cannot be priced.

• +1 1

When you send an ERC-20 token, in fact you are informing the token contract that a transfer operation is required. To be executed, a contract on the Ethereum blockchain will require a fraction of Ether, called Gas. That’s the reason why sending an ERC-20 token will also consume a small bit of Ether from the account they are stored in. As a consequence, you cannot send ERC-20 if your Ethereum balance is too low or empty.

That is one of the reasons one should never pick his wallet randomly, you should look for a wallet that so many people use and have found it trust worthy and you should also watch a Youtube tutorial ion how to use it and see for yourself if you find its interface flexible and easy to deal with, before i picked up my wallet I was so hesitant about it , then when I searched things up , I really liked it and it it is working well. 

• +2 1

If the smart contract is not complete or contains bad coding many things could happen. Something is probably causing this but you tell us about the Ethereum wallet. Which is that one you are using. Metamask, MEW? Something else?

Now a days i think all the crypto users face such kind of problems. Same this kind of issue occurs with me when i used to try my token add into my account. The system should have to ressolve this issue to facilitate their customers.

• +1 1