Yobit Exchanger (App) - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Yobit Exchanger (App)

There is still no application of yobit at the moment and an application for a trading or exchanger it is not accesible for it.so for me i just want that yobit stay on websites only not in app.

• +1 1

I don't think crypto talk and yobit exchange launch there mobile app version so don't believe this apps now a time so many fake apps created by cheaters and so many peoples loss their earning with this cheaters when yobit officialy launch their app then download and use but now they can't launch their app version 

• +1 1

I know that yobit does not have an application, yobit does not have any notifications or information about the application, this is also what I want in yobit, hope to have the application of yobit soon.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:18 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Ever since I started using Yobit exchanger, I started searching for Yobit Android App but couldn't find any App of Yobit exchanger online, is there really no App for Yobit?

no bro,there is no official app available of yobit.you can't find any app of yobit.if you found any app then you have to avoid because the app is totally scam.

3 hours ago, Alfattah957 said:

I have used to bit sites for exchanging my Bitcoin. But I have never used it's app. I think in app it will be much easier to exchange currencies.

yobit exchange has no application yet for smart phone. there are many fake apps named of yobit exchange. they are mainly doing scam with people.

Yobit only run in browser and it's true that they don't have any app, but maybe in the future they will build an app. 

YOBIT does not provide applications, it is only in the form of a site. Indeed, if we see that the presence of YOBIT has been a long time, but they did not make it an Application. We don't know what this YOBIT means, maybe they are more comfortable in the form of a site.

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 1:18 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Ever since I started using Yobit exchanger, I started searching for Yobit Android App but couldn't find any App of Yobit exchanger online, is there really no App for Yobit?

Yes you are right youbit exchange app is not available on google play store or apple store but it ok many users using it on on their browsers .

As far as I know myself, what is currently available via yobit and email is yobit, which is a yobit mobile app which means I think fraud and fake. 

that is a extraordinarily  well-behaved distrust and im happy you asked before you set up one of the slash apps for the reason that at hand is no legit endorsed app from yobit and if you bring into being one its a scam.

• +1 1

With my knowledge of Yobit, I think it has no launched apk, all are scam and there is a risk that you may lose all your money if the account is been scammed.

1 hour ago, Rex10 said:

With my knowledge of Yobit, I think it has no launched apk, all are scam and there is a risk that you may lose all your money if the account is been scammed.

I hope everyone is careful about that. There's no way a big exchange like yobit won't announce, if they have a moblie version. if it's official then you will find the announcement.

• +1 1

There is no yobit mobile app but it can be in the future, though using a big trading site like yobit i think its good to use it through computer and not in mobile unless you have a large and fast mobile.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Currently, No. 

After I saw this post I check the play store to look for it, but found no app directly from them.

And I believe, if there is a app for yobit exchange I believe it will be advertised in there own  web platform. 

• +1 1

I know Yobit has no mobile app.  And I don't know if they are Yobit's official app.  But I tell you, do not register any app without Sure.  This can put you at risk.

If the app is not original do not use it. There is a high chance that you will lose your account or your total investment.                     

• +1 1

On 11/25/2019 at 11:18 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes right there is not an app don't download any thing you don't know be attempting when yobit provides it's app yobit will announce of course so please keep that in mind have a great day. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:50 AM, Sadiq09065 said:

could you repeat that? is at present untaken by way of message is and yobit generous a cautioning if at hand is a mobile yobit concentration that way a con and it's fake.

I'm so sorry friend I'm not understanding what's are you talking about, can you be carefully while you are posting your contents to use the good English language and not meaningless

• +1 1

We have on the app but the problem is that many people don't trust it that it is filled with virus and you can even lose your coinin the application

There is no YOBIT mobile app out there, maybe that will be in the future and all existing apps are illegal

On 11/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yobit doesn't have application, we all check for the app but we couldn't find it, I contact support they tell me they don't have application so be careful and maintain the Yobit net. 

I started using yobit exchange, i sstarted for yobit android app but i couldn't find any app of yobit online, there is no app found for yobit....

On 11/26/2019 at 2:18 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Same case here never found any android app and they even don't support android devices as you need to turn desktop mode on in order to access the forum, so....a bad thing as more people use android devices than computers these days

• +1 1

you didn't find any app for yobit wallet because it was not there till now live in future it will become but now it is only in browser if you want to access then I have to in your browser then access your account and I think it is safe also.

• +1 1