Is there a chance to pump bitcoin price recently? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Is there a chance to pump bitcoin price recently?

On 11/25/2019 at 10:47 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I was worried about the price of Bitcoin going down, I bought Bitcoin, but now I don't know when Bitcoin will pump.

Is there a chance to pump bitcoin price recently?

Yes and it did pump to an extent that it went upto 12k. and now it is down to about 8.5k. There is always pump and dump going because the whole market is manipulated. Dont be worried when price goes down, or excited when price goes down, just focus on making money everytime there is a pump and dump 

no i dont think that it can pump untill june of 2020 and it will be aroun d10K i think cause there is no big investment, not adding miners and halving may affect btc price in a wrong way.

It is unpredictable the price can be pumped up anytime just it needs an highly Investments if there will be increase in the investments in Bitcoin then of course there will be some positive price fluctuations and the price will tend to increase.

Please don't worry my friend, be positive and trust bitcoin more, bitcoin will rise rapidly, it will increase according to supply and demand and the market, it will be pumped steadily.

No need to worry, no one knows when Bitcoin will be pumped and the price suddenly rises, but if the price rises above 9000 this period, then you can take advantage of that opportunity and when it goes down to less than 6000, buy and store pending, the currency is pumped

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know when bitcoin is pumped, because this coin is really hard to predict. I firmly believe that it will soon be pumped and the value will go up, I just wait. Stay tuned and don't miss it

bitcoin prices unpredictable because so many analysts prediction fails,when bitcoin prices drops ,because we see in 2017 when bitcoin hit 20000$ dollars, and suddenly bitcoin drops proces 6000$ in same period so how we predicts bitcoin prices pump up let's hope to increase prices in future.

No, One knows the exact answer to your Question. But I will tell you as per my knowledge about the technical analysis. I strongly believe that the BTC price should return from for 15k and then 20k. as this level is very strong support. 

8 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

We cannot predict the actual price of bitcoin but bitcoin usually rise and fall and it use to be expensive at the end of every year

Yes, we have always seen unprecedented rises or decreases of bitcoin due to manipulations that occur regarding its price, always because you cannot predict the price trend at the present time.

You can always expect many opportunities while trading Bitcoin. You can even do it without leverage and just swing trade, although you will need to become accustomed with the exchange you are trading and have good reactions and latency, as your profits might depend on it. Concerning on your question about possible pumps, there are always there. Right now at 5K there was a great opportunity for 10% profits and it happened 2-3 times. After a major dip there are many opportunities to trade the bouncing that happens.

I don’t know if I took advantage of the opportunity that passed before. It has risen in previous months and has experienced a decrease in this tragic month.
 And my father must have taken advantage of it and by the approaching month, there will be great developments in the second half of this year.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin price is so volatile and it's very difficult for investors without proper indictors to predict its price movements but in my opinion I gues its a good idea to enter the market as soon as possible and keep holding your crypto for some profits when bitcoin price pumps in.

We cannot know if there will be a short or long-term infusion, but certainly there will be a large and strong infusion in the coming days for bitcoin.

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/9/2020 at 7:27 AM, Jamesnachoog said:

That is the best reason why bitcoin p ice is difficult to predict, the fluctuations it does make investors think otherwise but as for me I will hold till end of the year

Investors can still just be waiting for the halving, this is what I think. It is very possible, you will see them investing some weeks or days to halving. 

1 hour ago, tienda said:

I think right now with the actual bad situation of many economies are with crisis, I dont see any pump about the Bitcoin price, the unique option right now we to approach is buying Bitcoins.

I can see pumping very soon as bitcoin is about to halve, some whales are waiting to just do the pumping. Not certain but it can be true.

15 minutes ago, ChilBran said:

With the latest you realized about crypto, did you not know that the virus has no effect again on crypto, it does not affect bitcoin. 

Yes you are right that the virus not effect directly the cryptocurrency, but indirectly yes, because there are many business stopped and many people without income to subvention their life, so if those people invested yet in Bitcoin before and hold it, now they will sell it to collect the fiat money for their subvention, so in my opinion the virus yes effect cryptocurrency indirectly.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Seline34 said:

Hello, I hope that it is good to have bitcoin, especially since its prices are increasing, little by little, I have proven again that it is a holding currency.

Bitcoin will recently have a good pump after halving which won't favor everyone, this is possible for the cryptocurrency if there is no crisis that will stop it 

No need to worry my friend, no matter what the price of bitcoin will go back to the future. I bought a good amount of bitcoin when the price fell because of the crisis and I am also waiting for the price to rise again above $ 10,000 to sell.

On 4/1/2020 at 8:30 PM, George10 said:

Bitcoin price is so volatile and it's very difficult for investors without proper indictors to predict its price movements but in my opinion I gues its a good idea to enter the market as soon as possible and keep holding your crypto for some profits when bitcoin price pumps in.

Bitcoin recovered its balance during 2020. Bitcoin price started moving strongly in the new year, but the coronavirus crisis put bitcoin in shock.

Price of bitcoin is always goes up and down, we just need to buy bitcoin at low price and sell them later at high price to make profit. But we don't have to panic when price will take long time to grow, because we can take wrong actions for selling our bitcoins at lower price.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My friend, this is difficult to know because the currency market is very volatile and it is possible that the price will rise any time possible, so you should be patient and wait and stay away from selling anything from your currencies because the price will rise at any time and you will be able to achieve some profits

3 hours ago, King98 said:

You can take the opportunity and when it drops below 6000, buy and save the pending currency is pumped and if the price rises above 9500 during this period and when the bitcoin will be pumped and the price rises suddenly no one knows and no No need to worry.

We all are expecting Bitcoin price to be raised in the cryptocurrency markets but we can not guarantee that Bitcoin will get pumped in the cryptocurrency markets to give a raise in price. We might patiently wait for the best chance to come. 

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

We all are expecting Bitcoin price to be raised in the cryptocurrency markets but we can not guarantee that Bitcoin will get pumped in the cryptocurrency markets to give a raise in price. We might patiently wait for the best chance to come. 

At the moment, bitcoin may not increase price because it is finding it difficult to rise beyond $10000. But like you have said, we should hold and wait. 

11 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

At the moment, bitcoin may not increase price because it is finding it difficult to rise beyond $10000. But like you have said, we should hold and wait. 

Patience is a key of success my friend. Some guys commit mistakes by depositing their Bitcoin holdings in an online wallet. Even on this forum I have met a guy who has lost the amount after trying to hold them online, it is better to hold cryptocurrency in own personal hardware wallet.

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Patience is a key of success my friend. Some guys commit mistakes by depositing their Bitcoin holdings in an online wallet. Even on this forum I have met a guy who has lost the amount after trying to hold them online, it is better to hold cryptocurrency in own personal hardware wallet.

Hardware wallets are the best for holding cryptocurrencies, ledger nano x could be expensive but can be easily connected with phone for usage, others are good also but not convenient like ledger nano x. You are not wrong at all, they are the safest.