Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november

As we have always become accustomed to, with the price of bitcoin rising dramatically, the whole market is declining in varying proportions, but with the stability of the bitcoin price, the market is returning to its state, so there is no need to rush or sell.

The year 2019 is a struggle for the crypto currency world. So I hope in this year even many challenges exist, crypto currency improve this value especially the new ones.

I think it is inevitable for the currencies to fall because we cannot ask them to go up forever, so this is not true of volatility. I think that should be positive and optimistic for the money

This is a dreadfully cruel news for cryptos. Bitcoin consequences is as well a large amount ditch now. We figure out not reflect that btc assess will down that much. Altcoins are plus down. I deem in attendance are more or less investors who are advertising bitcoin that’s why btc worth goes down.     

Yes I have also seen many top Crypto coins which have been suffered with a great loss and a huge cut in its price and it is very much expected by my side because there is a negative sign from the China which is totally affecting the digital currencies.

Right now, there are many potential crypto in the market that has a capability to increase, especially for the coming of bitcoin halving this May 2020, I think that 's time will how the market in cryptocurrency will change the world.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Top coins will be going down only if bitcoin goes down too, bitcoin is good for now and it doesn't look like something will happen to it soon.

I see people very confused and worried when the money dropped but when the currency soared no one had any questions. I have to accept this volatility of cryptocurrencies, it's down to the time to buy.

oh yeah my friend, I your post has been a very long time befor now, and still yet as at this current moment the price is still down this is even before the corona virus pandemic, which we even concluded was tge main reason the prices started falling, I like it did. 

We are now in the fourth month of 2020 through monitoring prices, trading operations and some famous price prediction sites. We find that the father currency, which is bitcoin, is heading upward, which will lead to a rise in the price of alternative cryptocurrencies. The reason is the great approach to the half-period.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Top coins sometimes goes down due to the bad movement of bitcoin and it is always good for some to buy them at cheaper rate before the price rises more

On 11/22/2019 at 1:32 AM, faceless said:

Top coins are experiencing deep cuts and the blood is too much, about 7 percent in average of all top coins, BTC, eth, XRP, litecoin, etc fo the last 24 hrs is been cut off. BTC is now sold at 7600.

How father do you think this is going to go?

And why do you think is the reason for this?

Are we in the bear market?

We all know about how much high volatility these crypto currency coins contain. It is just a matter of time till these coins rise up all of a sudden and sometime they fall all of a sudden. 

yes pinnacle cash are going down regularly and this is proper but do not be tens soon all the crypto market will cross up and it will give us exact income soon. Crypto is a excellent marketplace inside the global and that i desire this marketplace will deliver us good profit in destiny. simply purchase the different cash and secure them into you wallet.

But the bitcoin went with lie in the March, as going as far to $4000, as no  expectations where ever looking to that sudden fall as bitcoin is volatile in its value, but on the bases of price resurgence, it made a remarkable boost in it value

I don't  think that info is existed anymore. Because the market is in a high position. And a halving took place this month. And after the halving the price of the bitcoins have gone too much higher and as well as other currencies. The price of  bitcoins are now almost 10k usd. And it is going more high. Maybe it will go to 17k usd i guess this year. So we are watching to see what happens to the market. 

There were several reasons of this movement, and I think that it actually had started a bearish market at that moment, but it didn't long too much.

On 5/21/2020 at 1:47 PM, Saj555 said:

Maybe it will go to 17k usd i guess this year

Maybe it does, although right now it is just Bitmex trying to liquidate it's customers and earn as many millions as they can while people still trade there. Hopefully the market will react in a healthy way and perhaps remove the Seychelles based exchange once and for all.

Other currencies have absolutely no effect on the market. You should know that when Bitcoin comes down, all other currencies have the same fate and without exception.

On 21.05.2020 at 13:45, Depth Jonny said:

Yeah, the bears are so strong, the altcoins rely on bitcoins, so if the bitcoin is restored, the altcoins would do so. Perhaps this year's bull can happen so we need to wait and see this bearish event as a chance to invest.

I believe that the price will remain around 10K until the end of the year. and 2021 may become even more positive for bitcoin, respectively, and for altcoins.

3 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

think the Monero project you mentioned will increase and will be much more valuable in the future.

Monero XMR is grabbing more public attentions as it is the privacy coin. Some smartphone company like HTC has made mining XMR even more easier. If you love to hide transaction source and transaction amounts then XMR can be the best privacy coin for you. 

I think top coins as bitcoin litecoin e.t.c. will grow until the end of 2020-s. Then will appear something more interesting, than Crypto currencies.

Fiat to buy some stuff for christmas and vacation, Currently Bitcoin price was dumped and stagnant around $6900 and if it's stagnant on that price i think we can see bullish market soon.Although we don't know when the bear market will end, we could hope and expect that the bull market will come to us in the next year, so we need to prepare everything.

7 hours ago, Notejiya1314 said:

I didn't you are right because every coin that was top coin the price of it has keep increase but I didn't know why some people are think about it be going down but I didn't believe about that because they ways you can see now the coin was going up as you have never think about .

If you can now check the market, I believe you will be able to see how the coins both the top and the others had decreased in price. Some traders really took part in the loss. There I no way a coin price will increase but will not be corrected. There will be retrace. 

• +2 1

On 11/26/2020 at 7:52 AM, Notejiya1314 said:

I didn't you are right because every coin that was top coin the price of it has keep increase but I didn't know why some people are think about it be going down but I didn't believe about that because they ways you can see now the coin was going up as you have never think about .

It is clear that the coins all decreased in price yesterday, bitcoin even dropped $3000 while ethereum dropped over $100, litecoin dropped from $92 to $62. Maybe the coins will still rise is certain but we need to be very careful. 

• +1 1