Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november

These days are bearish days and I think that the market will prepare for the beginning of next year for a big rise, most expectations say that Bitcoin will rise early next year and with the rise of Bitcoin will be a rise for the rest of the currencies normally. This is what we all hope will happen

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea we might be complaining about these bitcoin dumps now but in the future we will wish we bought more at these dips, yea those dips are hard on those day traders but on the long run its very good for holders.

yes regret always comes at the end, and I think bitcoin dump is a very awaited moment for long-term holders

We are still in the bear market, that is normal every end of the year it usually happens a lot. It will go back as usually

Yes it is right, it would be beneficial for us to keep buying these major coins to have less, pumping coins in January or May until the coins are deposited so that we can all benefit.

10 hours ago, palalu said:

yes regret always comes at the end, and I think bitcoin dump is a very awaited moment for long-term holders

yea as we always see whenever bitcoin lose more than 15% in price a lot of liquidity comes to the market to catch that dip and wait for it to bounce back and they sell, but the smart holders wait for a while to see it higher.

Changes in the market are reasonable, as long as they don't go down or down drastically. the second reason is because of supply and demand factors, thirdly we are in a bear market condition. My prediction for 2019 is that the price of crypto will decline. But we still survive with crypto that we have or do not sell, with the hope that in early 2020 prices will rise.

12 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea as we always see whenever bitcoin lose more than 15% in price a lot of liquidity comes to the market to catch that dip and wait for it to bounce back and they sell, but the smart holders wait for a while to see it higher.

as a trader who does not like to hold coins for a long time, I was a little tortured by that pattern.

Yes, nowaday most of altcoins Will follow bitcoins price. this Will happen If bitcoin is dumped by some panic seller. All market become red. this bear market isn't end yet. If you hold some coins, be patient and hold it a little longer. The bull market Will come soon.

On 11/22/2019 at 7:23 PM, yupi84goro said:

I think the occurrence of several top coins dropped, such as BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP and other coins due to manipulation of whales to be able to buy coins at cheap prices. So from that with market conditions like now you should not be provoked to sell losing coins we have.

SO many peoples will start to sell the coins in the crypto market because they think that crypto market will regularly going down and it will give you loss here but no one know about the future that these coins will give them how much profit in the upcoming years and i am collecting the coins from 2 years regularly and waiting for the bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, palalu said:

as a trader who does not like to hold coins for a long time, I was a little tortured by that pattern.

well when you stick around for so long in crypto you will start to notice this pattern because they happen a lot in crypto and you will learn to avoid losing money.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:27 PM, doriahailee said:

I think this normal since previously, almost all of the end of the year some cryptocurrency will be dumped because some people will cash out their Bitcoin>Fiat to buy some stuff for christmas and vacation, Currently Bitcoin price was dumped and stagnant around $6900 and if it's stagnant on that price i think we can see bullish market soon.

Yes christmis  will come soon and now so  many peoples will  withdraw their coins fastly and it may be dumbed more the high coins because still market is on stable position and regularly it will come down and may be in this month market will make more low position but in 2020 market will again make a great bull stat.

BetFury                                                   

9 minutes ago, khan22 said:

Yes christmis  will come soon and now so  many peoples will  withdraw their coins fastly and it may be dumbed more the high coins because still market is on stable position and regularly it will come down and may be in this month market will make more low position but in 2020 market will again make a great bull stat.

well then you should be going against the flow and start buying those dips because surely those people will start buying back again in January and they will buy it at higher prices because the market will surely go up.

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well when you stick around for so long in crypto you will start to notice this pattern because they happen a lot in crypto and you will learn to avoid losing money.

yeah maybe because I'm still 2 years in crypto, hopefully my financial planning will be better next year

12 hours ago, palalu said:

yeah maybe because I'm still 2 years in crypto, hopefully my financial planning will be better next year

2 years in crypto? so im guessing you joined after the 2017 bull run huh? its ok my friend we have all faced losses but we learn from them and we try to do better next time. goodluck.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, Janecai said:

Keep calm if some coins have decreased. There will definitely be another increase in the coin. be patient until that happens.

Keep calm is the solution if we see the top coin is going down so we can make a strategy to prevent the loss. I think that there will be a way for us to survive in hard situations so we can continue to search the profit from the other coins. The decreasing of the price will not stay forever, and there will be a time for the coin to rises back even if that coin needs a long time to rise. We don't have to worry about that because we have another good time to buy more coins when the market is down.

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

2 years in crypto? so im guessing you joined after the 2017 bull run huh? its ok my friend we have all faced losses but we learn from them and we try to do better next time. goodluck.

yes I joined when the bull run occurred, fortunately I did not buy bitcoin or altcoin at high prices. Because I hear people join when bull run and buy at high prices

17 hours ago, palalu said:

yes I joined when the bull run occurred, fortunately I did not buy bitcoin or altcoin at high prices. Because I hear people join when bull run and buy at high prices

well you are a lucky guy who seemed to have done his research before joining crypto world and for that i salute you because a lot of people joined during bull run and bought at high prices and then when the market dumped the lost money and hated crypto for good.

7 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well you are a lucky guy who seemed to have done his research before joining crypto world and for that i salute you because a lot of people joined during bull run and bought at high prices and then when the market dumped the lost money and hated crypto for good.

yes a lot of people around me hate cryptocurrency because they buy at high prices during bull run, but there are also people who make big profits when bull run

17 hours ago, palalu said:

yes a lot of people around me hate cryptocurrency because they buy at high prices during bull run, but there are also people who make big profits when bull run

yea that should be the default where everyone is making money in crypto but the problem we all fall for as newbies is we buy coins at the top  and hope it will go up even more.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:02 AM, Jon said:

Those coins has much liquidity that make it very hard for them to cut down deeply like bitcoin. Bitcoin will soon lose its leadership

yea i think those coins are surviving the bear market easily because they have big liquidity but all those 10 million market cap coins have been crushed to oblivion.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, faceless said:

Top coins are experiencing deep cuts and the blood is too much, about 7 percent in average of all top coins, BTC, eth, XRP, litecoin, etc fo the last 24 hrs is been cut off. BTC is now sold at 7600.

How father do you think this is going to go?

And why do you think is the reason for this?

Are we in the bear market?

Now this time all the crypto market is going down regularly and this is not good but i hope in 2020 market will make a great bull and it will touch the high soon because this time market will go to buy then the investors will sell their coins in loss and they will never again to invest their money in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Binjit said:

Yes you are right bitcoin price is dumped in end of 2019 years.but i think it is normal
things in markets dumping and punping.The time is not now invest in bitcoin
after end of this year bitcoin will be rise on it normal level 8k to 9k

Yeap just need to wait a little longer since now i think it's more better than previous year, It's more stable and stagnant now and good time to get some bitcoin before rise to $9k soon and maybe ongoing to $10k after bitcoin halving.

1 hour ago, doriahailee said:

Yeap just need to wait a little longer since now i think it's more better than previous year, It's more stable and stagnant now and good time to get some bitcoin before rise to $9k soon and maybe ongoing to $10k after bitcoin halving.

I wonder why you guys keep saying that bitcoin after the halving will go up to 10k to 15k, and i keep saying that the minimum will be 50k.

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I wonder why you guys keep saying that bitcoin after the halving will go up to 10k to 15k, and i keep saying that the minimum will be 50k.

I just want don't expect so much since it's most reasonable forecast from my view, $50k was of course more better but $10k-$15k it's more reasonable for upcoming bitcoin halving on mid 2020, No offense mate Cheers.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/27/2019 at 11:16 PM, doriahailee said:

I just want don't expect so much since it's most reasonable forecast from my view, $50k was of course more better but $10k-$15k it's more reasonable for upcoming bitcoin halving on mid 2020, No offense mate Cheers.

When you put it like that, cool, we should not expect too much from the upcoming bullish market after the halving, even though it is obvious.