Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november

On 11/22/2019 at 3:12 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

I see that the coins are on the decline. but I think this is a filter that the market volatility seems quite stable right now, and now is not the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies.

But i think this is the time when we invest some money in it because now all the market is down and stable and any time it will go up and we can make money in it because when the BTC will make a bull on that time all the crypto market is green and we make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you see last few years bitcoin price movement, when bitcoin price down then alt coin also badly down and if bitcoin up then alt coin dump in usdt pair.

That's why I think we can always hold bitcoin for good returns and bitcoin future are bright.               

This is an update all the top coins are now doing good in the market again, only those coins that are on a lower rank or those considered a shitcoins are hardly moving and we expect this as move into the halving

2 hours ago, man002 said:

There are top currencies that are depreciating frequently, none of them are really stable on the cryptocurrency market today, I wait for the price to rise.

None of them are stable i know that, they are hardly stable because of the bear, but they will soon be

Four months later, fast forward into today, the top coins still aren't going down. They recently experienced a bullish event where their prices are high and stable. I do not know how long this state will last though.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 11/21/2019 at 9:02 PM, faceless said:

Top coins are experiencing deep cuts and the blood is too much, about 7 percent in average of all top coins, BTC, eth, XRP, litecoin, etc fo the last 24 hrs is been cut off. BTC is now sold at 7600.

How father do you think this is going to go?

And why do you think is the reason for this?

Are we in the bear market?

This is a normal observation every end year many coins price go down at the cryptocurrency Market due to the fact that the the demand of selling is high . meanwhile the higher the quality of a product,the lower the demand making coins price go down since there is enough in the market 

indeed some large coins experienced a correction in price declines in nov-des 2019, but in early January there were already visible improvements, beginning with bitcoin, then continuing to ethereum, bch, bsv and some other cryptocurrency, and I did not find a coin that was experiencing a decline,  except in rank 300 and above there is still consolidation

I think because at that time people were selling bitcoin for Christmas and New Year. Now the price of coins has started to rise again 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Top coin price bottom in november 2019.Now in 2020 many coin started their price and you see already bitcoin going to up now.So now the best time hold coin for longterm.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:18 PM, teminalibug said:

The reason is because we are at the end of the year many people sells their coins and yes, i think this is a bear market and it is juts getting started.

Right as it is the end of the year most people are in real need of cash inorder for them to achieve this their only option is to sell their coins and that makes market to drop

7 hours ago, Goody28 said:

Right as it is the end of the year most people are in real need of cash inorder for them to achieve this their only option is to sell their coins and that makes market to drop

The end of the year has passed, this topic is from November last here, try to cope with the current issues even on an old topic.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:00 PM, sasni said:

Today, we have seen a rise in the price of $ 100 relative to yesterday, showing that in a few months the price of bitcoin will rise to over $ 10,000

Right, $ 10,000 USD for Bitcoin in the near future is very likely to occur, even this month the price of Bitcoin has touched $ 9000 USD, although this time it has experienced a correction. but I believe that this year Bitcoin and Altcoin will recover.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, faceless said:

Top coins are experiencing deep cuts and the blood is too much, about 7 percent in average of all top coins, BTC, eth, XRP, litecoin, etc fo the last 24 hrs is been cut off. BTC is now sold at 7600.

How father do you think this is going to go?

And why do you think is the reason for this?

Are we in the bear market?

Yeah,we are in bearish market and all coins have to go down.But BTC is not going easily it is increasing and progressing slowly .It looks like this month it will hit $9K.

I don't have the foggiest idea whether we're still in the bear showcase or not, however I think we should simply discover a hole to continue making a benefit when exchanging

Your observation is correct, the reason this is happening is because most investors have trust for those top coins, so they keep investing on them, even new investors are doing the same, so it is difficult for those top coins to go down like every other coin out there.

Last November, I also saw many cryptocurrency coins having a hard time, even in December, ZEC recorded the lowest price in history, and not only did ZEC suffer bad luck, but fushion tokens also suffered the same fate.

Just now, Ilustration said:

Yes actually we see this now because price of bitcoin start to increase now.  

Well now they are hardly going down again, bitcoin has alreday gone down to 8.4k from 9k.

5 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I don't think we have seen the end of the bear run, but all of the signs are there that big growth is coming soon.

I am completely agreed with you. There are coming a very big pump in the future. So if we want big profit we should hold all of our coins.

I think top coins fall down due to in the year end because people sold their coins and hardly pople get profit more and its sad for the new trader.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:16 PM, Janecai said:

Keep calm if some coins have decreased. There will definitely be another increase in the coin. be patient until that happens.

it would be more beneficial for us to shelve import these main coins to retain take away and interval for pumping coins in 2020 until the coins are deposited consequently that we be able to all benefit.

6 minutes ago, Teemah said:

Now it is absolutely good that it is the straight dependability for us to buy, invest and hold, for the reason that I ponder this is the norm for the marketplace and the lone object we preserve accomplish is remain until the price of apiece coin goes up frequently

Everyone should buy now and take advantage of the current price. Coming to halving this will be another great ride for bitcoin market and im sure Christmas will come early this may.

spacer.png

If you no need to spend of your money. Then you need to invest it in the Bitcoin and place the sell order at 20k$ with USD in yobit. One day the time will come when your order completed.

It has been observed that the top coin will hardly fall, an expert on crypto currency has statistically stated that top coin must exceed a certain line.

Yes the top coins are going back down in price but I know this wouldn't be for a long time cause the crypto market is gearing toward a bullrish market, bears are just trying to bring down price so the can get more bitcoins.

12 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

and bitcoin soared earlier this year, altcoins depended on bitcoin. and bitcoin is rising and so are altcoins

i wish i didnt sell bitcoin and my altcoin 2 days ago because the min i sold my coins i saw bitcoin going up and my altcoins went up 30% and im really salty now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.