Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Top coins are hardly going down as of 21/november

Top coins are experiencing deep cuts and the blood is too much, about 7 percent in average of all top coins, BTC, eth, XRP, litecoin, etc fo the last 24 hrs is been cut off. BTC is now sold at 7600.

How father do you think this is going to go?

And why do you think is the reason for this?

Are we in the bear market?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

The reason is because we are at the end of the year many people sells their coins and yes, i think this is a bear market and it is juts getting started.

This is a very bad news for cryptos. Bitcoin price is too much drop now. We do not think that btc price will down that much. Altcoins are also down. I think there are some investors who are selling bitcoin that’s why btc price goes down.     

I think this normal since previously, almost all of the end of the year some cryptocurrency will be dumped because some people will cash out their Bitcoin>Fiat to buy some stuff for christmas and vacation, Currently Bitcoin price was dumped and stagnant around $6900 and if it's stagnant on that price i think we can see bullish market soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price is low but from today it is increasing again. in crypto market the price will dump and pump and this is a normal matter. but when yje price is low then it is the good time for investor. because if they buy btc now they can easily make an huge profit from it. I wish the price will go high as soon as possible.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:14 PM, chronicle1995 said:

if according to my analysis, the current market should be in good condition. but in reality there was a sudden decline, and I think the market is being manipulated. if you look at the past few days there is no negative news about crypto and bitcoin, so this further strengthens me about this. so you should try to calm down, because maybe the market will get better soon. Don't get stuck FOMO, don't sell your coins too fast because you will regret later.

My thinking based upon the fact that all coins has a tendency of going down at the end of the year because many people sells.

Because all the top coins has been losing liquidity and also losing value since april and the bull of bitcoin from 3k to over 10k and now they are starting to gain liquidity back and they will soon start pumping hard.

We still face in the bearish market and I'm sure there is FUD going on that's why cryptos are went down. Let's hope in the month of December that the market will become healthy and no more FUDs.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think, while everything that happens in the world market affects the graphite of the crypto currency, they are red, fallen in price. This will soon pass, I think in early December, or in 2020 there will be UPS, you just need to wait! I'm sure

On 11/22/2019 at 2:18 PM, teminalibug said:

The reason is because we are at the end of the year many people sells their coins and yes, i think this is a bear market and it is juts getting started.

yea its the end of the year and we might see a slight dip on most top coins but my friend we have been in a bear market for 2 years now so its not just starting but rather about to end soon...

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes the bear is happening up to now, the altcoins depends on bitcoin so if the bitcoin recovers, then so does the altcoins. Maybe the bull could happen next year so we must wait for it and see this bearish event as an opportunity to invest.

11 hours ago, miskyming said:

We still face in the bearish market and I'm sure there is FUD going on that's why cryptos are went down. Let's hope in the month of December that the market will become healthy and no more FUDs.

Yea we aw the fud in the market caused by the block team saying binance offices in china are surrounded by police but CZ cleared the FUD right away. And altcoins will slowly start to recover and we will see green market soon.

Yes top coins are going down regularly and this is true but don't be tens soon all the crypto market will go up and it will give us good profit soon. Crypto is a best market in the world and i hope this market will give us good profit in future. Just buy the different coins and safe them into you wallet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, duncun007 said:

yea its the end of the year and we might see a slight dip on most top coins but my friend we have been in a bear market for 2 years now so its not just starting but rather about to end soon...

hmm, what do you mean we have been in the bear market for 2 years? I mean two years a go Bitcoin was priced at 3k and now we are at 10k hardly though.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

hmm, what do you mean we have been in the bear market for 2 years? I mean two years a go Bitcoin was priced at 3k and now we are at 10k hardly though.

we are in a bear market as long as the price of bitcoin doesn't go over 20k because then we will be in a bull market again because that was the top price in 2017 bull run.

On 11/22/2019 at 3:02 AM, faceless said:

Top coins are experiencing deep cuts and the blood is too much, about 7 percent in average of all top coins, BTC, eth, XRP, litecoin, etc fo the last 24 hrs is been cut off. BTC is now sold at 7600.

It will still go on for a long time, and maybe we will see the bull market soon. I think the reason is that we are too long to face the bear market, and this time, we will see the bull market will come. But unfortunately, we are still in the bear market but don't worry because the bear market won't stay forever and it will replace by the bull market. Although we don't know when the bear market will end, we could hope and expect that the bull market will come to us in the next year, so we need to prepare everything.

I don't know if we're still in the bear market or not, but I think all we have to do is find a gap to keep making a profit when trading

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

we are in a bear market as long as the price of bitcoin doesn't go over 20k because then we will be in a bull market again because that was the top price in 2017 bull run.

Ah okay when you pout it like that then I agree, since the price once crossed 20k and right now we are below more than a half, then yes, we are in the bear market.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:02 AM, faceless said:

Yes the top coins are regularly going to down but i hope soon that coins will go up and also the BTC will do this because BTC will going up soon because if that will not go up then all the investors will lose the hope and may be they make withdraw their money from the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/1/2019 at 5:04 PM, palalu said:

I don't know if we're still in the bear market or not, but I think all we have to do is find a gap to keep making a profit when trading

there is always an opening to make more money in trading but you have to be quick to liquidate after or else you will lose the gains if bitcoin dumped more.

and that's because they sharply rose up earlier this year and i think per what's happening that they're correcting back to a certain price level. Though they may nit go as far low as we experienced in the bear run.

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

there is always an opening to make more money in trading but you have to be quick to liquidate after or else you will lose the gains if bitcoin dumped more.

Yes, it is very sad when we made a lot of profit, but it is suddenly reduced drastically because of a bitcoin dump-hard

Just now, palalu said:

Yes, it is very sad when we made a lot of profit, but it is suddenly reduced drastically because of a bitcoin dump-hard

Yes its very sad but we don't need to worry about this things because it is normal in the market of digital currencies and i am sure that very soon we will see the good  news about crypto currencies all market will go to rise.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

1 hour ago, palalu said:

yea we might be complaining about these bitcoin dumps now but in the future we will wish we bought more at these dips, yea those dips are hard on those day traders but on the long run its very good for holders.

1 hour ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes its very sad but we don't need to worry about this things because it is normal in the market of digital currencies and i am sure that very soon we will see the good  news about crypto currencies all market will go to rise.

yes i hope so. because I have hold several coins for a long time because the price has been "discounted" up to 70%😅